Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 42. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Applying Scrypt-N would make all of us rich  Grin

changing the algorithm now will be very unfair to every other user that did not mine from day 0
this is why i doubt we will ever do something like that
any other suggestions are welcome(fair suggestions to newcomers  Wink )
Activity: 182
Applying Scrypt-N would make all of us rich  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Are any of the BatCoin block explorers on the new fork?

Got pool users complaining about not receiving pay-outs, most likely they are on the wrong fork but cannot prove without a block explorer

If anyone has a link to one could they post here please, or if we need a new one let me know and I will set one up

Thanks
TripleHeXXX Pools

Must be individual users not upgrading as I havent had any complaints, and both my test wallets are working fine sending and receiving.

Overall a smooth upgrade. Would love to see a scrypt-N update now - perhaps not so easy/possible though.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
blockexp.info

Got pool users complaining about not receiving pay-outs, most likely they are on the wrong fork but cannot prove without a block explorer

If anyone has a link to one could they post here please, or if we need a new one let me know and I will set one up

Thanks
TripleHeXXX Pools

working on one now
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site

Thanks
TripleHeXXX Pools
Activity: 126
Im planning on throwing some btc in at thursday night just before the pick but its not gonna be good for 2nd place.
Anyone want to back me up with some btc?
If we don't get on cryptsy we lose our IPO, if we get on cryptsy 100% we don't lose, worst case we don't profit
Activity: 43

BatCoin Pool 1 million+ BAT Competition!
http://bat.coinagepools.com

Commencing at midnight 16th March 2014 GMT, I will start coinagepools first competition.

To make it fair for contributors big and small I will be randomly selecting users every day to win free Batcoin out of the following categories:
-100,000 BAT for the random user contributing 250 to 1 Mhash/s
-250,000 BAT for the random user contributing over 1 Mhash/s
-600,000 BAT for the user with the most guano blocks by day 7

Rules:
- No cheating by creating multiple accounts (I wont be checking IP addresses unless there is something clearly dubious)
- Bonus 50000 Bat for winners that have comic themed user names

How will it work:
1. Every day I will take the user lists and run a random number generator to select the winner.
2. I will post the censored winners here
3. Everyone's a winner as NW hash gets evened out for a while!

Right now theres only 8 active miners on coinagepools so chances of winning are excellent! This is a low diff competition! Smiley

Happy mining!

So who has won the past few days? Hope you're still holding up your end for this Smiley

Sorry for the late reply, I had pulled the data and didnt post with all the KGW excitement.

Day 2 winners of Pool Competition are:
Ironman***** 150,000 Batcoin
Bat_Lob****** 300,000 Batcoin

Day 3 winners are:
Like*** 250,000 Batcoin
alyan** 100,000 Batcoin

An excellent chance of winning with the low number of people on the pool. Just a reminder to all winners, a quick PM to me to claim your prize (inc wallet address and your worker password)! i.e. the competition is for bat community members that follow this thread.
Activity: 112
That is ware coins go to die, IMO. 

Almost all coins will have their grave some come into existance and fizzle out long and slow never doing anything special others EXPLODE! Into existance and burn extreamly bright for a short period. Whst would you rather happen?
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
That is ware coins go to die, IMO. 

Lel
But seriously guys cryptsy will be the second coming of christ for batcoin and it will only take around 2 BTC and make everyone at least 10x gains
Lets push for this Friday guys ie save all your donations for Thursday night to friday morning!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Crapsty is going to kill BAT
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
P.S
Please make sure that the pool you are using is sitting on the new code!!
DO NOT MINE ON OLD POOLS

I will put this bigger and bolder as there is still 8Mh mining at minersbest which has the old wallet !!!!!!!
MinersBest also shows a net hash of 20Mh

MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE NEW WALLET WITH KGW !!!!

This would increase our net hash by 33% !!
We need to get the net hashrate up ASAP.
Does anyone know why there is no buy orders for Batcoin on crypto rush and on the litecoin market its trading for cheaper than 1 satoshi?
With the KGW the price should have gone up?
Activity: 29

BatCoin Pool 1 million+ BAT Competition!
http://bat.coinagepools.com

Commencing at midnight 16th March 2014 GMT, I will start coinagepools first competition.

To make it fair for contributors big and small I will be randomly selecting users every day to win free Batcoin out of the following categories:
-100,000 BAT for the random user contributing 250 to 1 Mhash/s
-250,000 BAT for the random user contributing over 1 Mhash/s
-600,000 BAT for the user with the most guano blocks by day 7

Rules:
- No cheating by creating multiple accounts (I wont be checking IP addresses unless there is something clearly dubious)
- Bonus 50000 Bat for winners that have comic themed user names

How will it work:
1. Every day I will take the user lists and run a random number generator to select the winner.
2. I will post the censored winners here
3. Everyone's a winner as NW hash gets evened out for a while!

Right now theres only 8 active miners on coinagepools so chances of winning are excellent! This is a low diff competition! Smiley

Happy mining!

So who has won the past few days? Hope you're still holding up your end for this Smiley
Activity: 140
I don't know why but the blockchain on the new wallet 1.4 is updating very slow...may I know why??
 Huh

do you mean the sync?
if yes than it might be that a lot of people still didn't update their wallets
i really hope that everyone will update
Saw this on Criptsy!!

We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

We are going to need more Btc than first thought hopefully we will have enough by thursday night to do so
Pages:
Jump to: