Pages:
Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 95. (Read 233949 times)

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Whats wrong with the Logo already?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
since batcoin logo contest its locked and someone posted now...i will might do the same xD

Made 2 similiar versions, i hope someone likes :3

Version [1]
http://s16.postimg.org/6bax10ahh/batcoin_LOGO.png
Link for see bigger: http://www.4shared.com/download/jSeP9Y3Tce/batcoinLOGO.png

Version [2]
http://s30.postimg.org/vyw47ri2p/batcoin_COIN.png
Link for see bigger: http://www.4shared.com/download/OCbYlcAHba/batcoinCOIN.png
Activity: 31
Has anyone else been getting false positive worker pool IDLE Worker notifications?  Might be my end but it would mean by internet is dropping out without my knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
just wanted to share a quick design I am working on was originally for the batcoin logo contest but dont know what happened there

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/batcontestbatcoin-logo-contestcontestbat-427357
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Man, I'm still trying to recover my 9 Million BAT lost when my wallet got toasted!!  There are a lot of missing coins floating about the BAT Chain!!!
you will get them eventually Smiley
just keep on importing the keys

I keep trying!!  I have imported so many keys that my wallet is up to 5GB!!  LOL!!!!
I actually took a hex editor to the old file, there is a bit of corruption right after the keys.  The seceton after that has the heading of pool, I think those may be the keys for my other label.  I'm going to need a long night to try and figure that one out!!  Other problem, the wallet was encrypted!!  So the keys may not be correct.  I did have better luck with BAT then my KDC wallet!!  It's totally gone!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Man, I'm still trying to recover my 9 Million BAT lost when my wallet got toasted!!  There are a lot of missing coins floating about the BAT Chain!!!
you will get them eventually Smiley
just keep on importing the keys
Activity: 126
just bought some BAT on Indie exchange. withdraw fee 1%?Huh what the .....

EDIT: they actually only charge me 52BAT for 261K transfer. so not 1% at all. 1% would be 2K. so I will stick with them for now.
it hold be 0.1%

LOL you right. fee is 0.1%. so the same like other exchange.
I just start mining at minersbest today. also just withdraw successfully 2,000BAT. so they are fine to me.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 58
Minersbest stole my coins.
I mined BAT some time ago, logged back in recently to see how much I had and it's empty. 0 coins.

I contacted the pool but didn't get ANY answer.

Here are some screenshots to prove I indeed mined coins:
http://imgur.com/a/D70by

So it's impossible to contact the pool and my coins are gone, great!

Sounds to me like you mined them during the fork.
Activity: 53
Minersbest stole my coins.
I mined BAT some time ago, logged back in recently to see how much I had and it's empty. 0 coins.

I contacted the pool but didn't get ANY answer.

Here are some screenshots to prove I indeed mined coins:
http://imgur.com/a/D70by

So it's impossible to contact the pool and my coins are gone, great!
Sorry to hear about n0nplusultra.  If there is a hell I hope theres an especially hot corner of it for hackers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hey folks!

I have a little update for you with some very important information:
I found first traces of the intruder and I'm certain he could obtain all of our databases... Your passwords are saved encrypted in the database nevertheless please change your passwords if you have same username/password on other Pools to be safe!

I'll keep you guys updated on anything I can find out.... for now i have to get some hours of sleep....

Also I want to thank you again for all those positive feedback that really means a lot especially in such troubled times....

Kanamatras
Activity: 140

EDIT: they actually only charge me 52BAT for 261K transfer. so not 1% at all. 1% would be 2K. so I will stick with them for now.
it hold be 0.1%

Activity: 24
Shitty to hear it got hacked, i hope is still get some of my coins after you sorted it all out.

Batcoins will go up soon, look @ nethash going up slowly.
Activity: 84
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

If you have questions you can write me a PM here or use the pools contact form!

Kanamatras

Man. Sorry to hear that. It just goes to show that there is no shortage of assholes out there trying to screw good people out of their earnings. I've already been on the shit end of that stick a couple of weeks ago and ended up losing some coins. And then there was the whole doge coin hacking problem and scryptpools. Good luck going forward with whatever you choose to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey folks!

I have very bad news everybody: the n0nplusultra Server was hacked and nearly all wallets on the server got cleared out.
As for now I have no clue how the attacker managed to access all the wallets but I'll be working hard to find out how he did it!

For now i closed all the pools and transfered the remaining coins to safe wallets... I did this to give the attacker no chance of stealing those remaining coins too and to be able to split them up correctly between the miners... I'll payout the remaining coins to the users in the next days proportional to what they should get...

For now I'm uncertain about the future of the n0nplusultra pools... I'm currently thinking about leaving the pool business again because I actually underestimated the amount of effort people would invest in screwing over pools. Actually I wanted to expand the pools and I was also currently working on a community site for the pools. But I will listen to what the community has to say and if the majority wants to see n0nplusultra pools again I'll reopen them again....

I also want to use this chance to say: don't leave coins on pools... there is always the chance of pools getting hacked...

I actually wanted to go to bed when I detected the missing funds... I feel like shit and I'm really sorry you guys for all the lost coins... Cry
I also want to thank all the miners who mined on n0nplusultra for so long... I feel very honored by you guys who stuck with our pools!
I want to assure you that i won't just vanish I'll stay in this community and I'll also definitely keep on mining....

Kanamatras

This is the propper attitude from a pool owner!! not the shitty thing Minersbest has done.
Activity: 56
Hey folks!

Kanamatras
Activity: 84
Difficulty    2.20883399
Est Next Difficulty    9.60749378 (Change in 22 Blocks)

lelel

just for a split second. but still
Pages:
Jump to: