Pages:
Author

Topic: BBQcoin.org Official Thread - page 19. (Read 18563 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
May 07, 2013, 03:31:56 PM
Hi all,

I thought I would start a new BBQcoin thread as the OP from the original seems to not be around or interested in the project anymore.

If you don't know, I run bbqcoin.org and work alongside a few others to further develop and support BBQcoin.

I fund the website myself and I have done since the start as I actually really like BBQcoin and I don't run the website just for financial gain (Minus money first three months) but to assist the growth in both community support and the trade of this coin.

I also hope that this thread will help new users to make sure they don't get the wrong information.

First off, if you need to find out any information or get quick support then please use our IRC at #bbqcoin.org

On our IRC only users on there with an @ or + sign next to their name are official support staff for the website and they can assist you.

The website has the current Windows client with only a slight logo cosmetic change, the next client release is currently being worked on.

The source code, forum and IRC links are all there in the footer for anyone interested in getting involved in the community.

The last thing I want to say is that with this coin, for the most part, everyone is on the same playing field. The blockchain has been running to beyond 15 million coins and has been running long enough to allow everyone to get a fair share.

I am sure there are users out there with a big stack of coins but that is because they mined them the same as anyone else including myself when the difficulty was low and that was only the case because most users chose to forget about BBQcoin which understandably got labelled as a joke coin.

I consider BQC to no longer be a joke but a real crypto-currency only with a dry and sarcastic sense of humour.......and a great taste  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: