Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry GPU Miner Discussion - AMD & Nvidia - OpenCL & CUDA - page 4. (Read 82970 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mining more than hour on MBKpool but still 0.000000000000 BBR on Pending Balanace.
Is that normal ?

Takes 60 blocks to confirm I believe. I was worried too when i first started mining as it seemed to take forever to show a balance but once it started with blocks I was a part of the coins were coming in!
Activity: 148
DigiByte World
Mining more than hour on MBKpool but still 0.000000000000 BBR on Pending Balanace.
Is that normal ?

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is anyone able to mine Boolberry in any of the pools? All pools seem to be down at the same time.

mining.blue
bbr.poolto.be
bbr.suprnova.cc
bbr.mbkpool.info

All online now, see the help section to get info how to mine.

mining.blue   
stratum+tcp://sjl2ul54tdpnr5fj.onion:5555 
skratum authentication failed

How to mining?Thank you.
Activity: 2
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Hi,

I have the same problem, someone knows if my MBK's payment go direct to my adress of Poloniex?

MBK does not go directly to your polo wallet. YOu will have to have a local wallet. Then send it to polo from your wallet
Where my bbr ? bbr.mbkpool.info - This pool is paying ?

well it says it has paid you 1 BBR already. Use the BBR explorer and enter your transaction hash to search. You will find the number of confirmations there. you need 10 confirmations to see the balance in your wallet
Activity: 2
Hi,

I have the same problem, someone knows if my MBK's payment go direct to my adress of Poloniex?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
disconnects from the pool constantly http://bbr.mbkpool.info/

Huh Huh
this money and all the pools have no future, no development; last still miner to 7 February 2015,
Activity: 48
if I remember well BBR suffered from ddos since 2014...
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Pretty much can't mine this coin at all. All pools DDOS and even that Tor pool got shut off also.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
this coin is ambiguous, I do not understand

I do not trust
trying to get solo miner to work, pretty much got it working on the machine with the wallet on it but cant seem to get it working on the mining rigs
get failing to connect to peers and the firewall is wide open
im assuming booldb somehow works with the wallet without any settings and simpleminer will be the way in for other rigs?
any ideas?
qt-boolb --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101
Activity: 162
Merit: 102
trying to get solo miner to work, pretty much got it working on the machine with the wallet on it but cant seem to get it working on the mining rigs
get failing to connect to peers and the firewall is wide open
im assuming booldb somehow works with the wallet without any settings and simpleminer will be the way in for other rigs?
any ideas?
Anyone knows any other pool that is working with direct exchange wallet?

usbbr.mining.blue was working but now its giving retry error. I think server is down

Activity: 83
Windows BIN for Nvidia miner??
sorry i have bbr but i cant open wallet ......... it's stuck on connecting........... what should i do for opening wallet?

use this command
qt-boolb --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I'm using open CL and I get a GPU2 "share doesn't validate on CPU" error.  Affecting hashrate I assume.  Any thoughts on this error message? Thanks

i fix this issue with: wildkeccak_ocl_multistep

THANK YOU Grin

Bloody CPU error is now gone
Activity: 219
sorry i have bbr but i cant open wallet ......... it's stuck on connecting........... what should i do for opening wallet?
@bb
Activity: 137
Is anyone able to mine Boolberry in any of the pools? All pools seem to be down at the same time.

mining.blue
bbr.poolto.be
bbr.suprnova.cc
bbr.mbkpool.info

All online now, see the help section to get info how to mine.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
It has been told for hundred times, forget about bbr mining, it is PRIVATE coin, pools are under constant ddos , especialy during pump. Mining this is just a waste of time and money.
Pages:
Jump to: