Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 105. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
... They bought a bunch when it was cheap, pumped it and dumped it.

Until now they did not dump. And if the common investors are not greedy stupids, pumpers are lost in space with expensive coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are you little fucks all pathological liars? Why don't you do like 200 hours of work making this project legit, accumulate coins and  then you're rich. Voila!  You don't have to lie and rip people off. You don't have to accuse this guy of fud or that guy of hype.

Your dishonesty takes more effort than being decent human beings!

No wonder this country is fucked. You dorks know how to code and you can literally mint money with this knowledge, but you'd rather be dishonorable thieves makiing 1/10th as much in a short lived scams.

What the fuck is wrong with crypotfuck1 and drboinksberg?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I have the weird feeling we will see 100 k in the next days.
Too much hype and fud at the samd time lol

@zoidberg

When will you come back?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Poloniex should delist BBR with scam devs such as 1blockology

Sad that desperate money launderers are entering crypto to pump and dump on sheeps

Hope these scammers find a good place in hell Undecided Undecided Undecided
It will be delisted with next delisting.. that will be about middle spring I consider

The funniest thing about your argument is how stupid it is.

If you KNOW that BBR gonna get delisted from Poloniex, then u the only 1 on this board who knows about it, since u the only 1 that said it

Other than that, I would assume there is no place for you here working with the project, so maybe take ur toys and go home

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

Sad that desperate money launderers are entering crypto to pump and dump on sheeps

It will be delisted with next delisting.. that will be about middle spring I consider

Hey Dranster, how sad are you? You made 8x your money and dumped your BBR to someone that sees the community vision.

If u gonna claim stuff:

Please explain the exact steps to launder money. As far as I can see you the only one talking about that.

Also, please explain how dirty money is being laundered in this crypto project.

Otherwise, your claims are simply FUD
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
1blockologist  is a scammer.  Who would have thought?  It was obvious that they are just part of a pump group.  After months of talking shit the only thing they have done is added seed nodes to the code.

PUMP and DUMP.  That was their plan for BBR all along.  They have no intention of doing any development.  They bought a bunch when it was cheap, pumped it and dumped it.

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Why BBR is still pumping? And how long that could be going?
Activity: 204
Wallets are not synchronized
that is mined?))
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
sold too at 8x price. CZ on slack was fake and told me about pump and dump which a real dev wouldn't do. a single scam like that made a huge race. apparently this coin has potential but it needs organic growth and not mumbo jumbo like that. I will buy back at around 25k I guess
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I also sold my stash after 30 months of holding.
Sometime is just good to forget about what you have and price will pump up eventually so you have no losses.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Hi folk.

Notice: cryptozoidberg on  boolberry.herokuapp.com is a fake.

Zoidberg

Any way to crypto-verify who is telling the truth here?

It's possible (albeit less likely) the CZ account here is hacked and the herokuapp one is real.   Huh Huh Huh

I steel have access to BBR git repo, in next days i'll setup new seed nodes and commit it with new checkpoints, so you'll see it.

Zoidberg

Sounds good, I'll add those to the seed node implementation that I'm working on when you post the IP addresses.

Have you seen how Monero does it? instead of hardcoded seed node IP addresses, they have 5 different domain names in different countries, each with 5 seed nodes in the A NAME entry on the DNS network, and the code then appends the Monero port number to them. The primary benefit is that the A NAME entries can be updated and propagated amongst DNS, when a server goes down, so people don't have to download a new version of the software.

There are a lot of redundancies this way, and Monero then has else statements if no seed nodes are found in the domain name entries

Also, there's some speculation that the checkpoint implementation needs tweaking. We are still testing it but it seems that your older client has problems with my client having more checkpoints in them, during initial syncing. So we can make that compatible, since checkpoint updates will always be a periodic thing, and my client has the same code to rely on the existence of checkpoints.
Hi folk.

Notice: cryptozoidberg on  boolberry.herokuapp.com is a fake.

Zoidberg

Lol 1blockologist faking dev appearances and shit Cheesy

I'm sure the Silicon Valley venture capital fund interest is totally legit as well  Roll Eyes

Someone's sour that they just sold all their BBR for 40% of the current price. Wink

I sold for about 85% of current price. I'm out too. With over a hundred grand to my name. It was worth all your trolling for sure.

Thank you for your contributions here windjc

We all hope best for you with your new endeavors... Looks like GAME worked out well and I am sure your efforts inspire others

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Hi folk.

Notice: cryptozoidberg on  boolberry.herokuapp.com is a fake.

Zoidberg

Lol 1blockologist faking dev appearances and shit Cheesy

I'm sure the Silicon Valley venture capital fund interest is totally legit as well  Roll Eyes

Someone's sour that they just sold all their BBR for 40% of the current price. Wink

I sold for about 85% of current price. I'm out too. With over a hundred grand to my name. It was worth all your trolling for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I steel have access to BBR git repo

Authentic zoidberg confirmed.
Activity: 812
Coin nice pump when i last checked,found this yesterday.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
1blockologist is a scammer

And that meme filled BBR whitepaper is a shitty scam as well

Just wait till he market dumps

Exactly just a regular pump of coin. Will soon drop down to it's real value.
Activity: 3
Merit: 1
So are you still working on this project or its dead?

And why is the price pumping lately and who is behind it

Crypto_Zoidberg,

I think what dranster is trying to say is that the community see's the value of Boolberry and your expertise as a great combination.  I'm hoping that the interest the community is showing in Boolberry at this moment is viewed in a positive light from you.  We're excited about your return and we would like to know if we will see any features from Louis d'or merged to Boolberry at some point.  You have the attention of the crypto community at this moment and hopefully, you will continue Boolberry's development. 
Activity: 546
So are you still working on this project or its dead?

And why is the price pumping lately and who is behind it
Jump to: