Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 100. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

I started to get personal messages from people who call themselfs "investors".
They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Is this account the real CZ?

seems not to make any sense to me. I mean he holds a lot of BBR I would expect but investors in bbr coins driving up the price to huge levels does not help him with funding? what does this even mean? Most coin developers hold a LOT of the coin they are developing for so when it goes up 10x their funding is increased hugely because they sell chunks to raise BTC if that is what they need.

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund there is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Also what's this someone owns 2million BBR that is a crazy amount. POLO locked the wallet due to what exact reason?

Sad to see BBR cut down in its rise up to being something relevant in the cc sphere. Is it all elaborate fud or is this really a massive pump and dump exit from someone.

If this is the real CZ posting and he wants a larger slice. Let's give a larger slice and get this thing rolling.

BBR moves at snails pace these last years. How to kick start it off again?

To my knowledge it was a fairly launched coin and had no dramas behind it. I hope someone is not spoiling this all for a quick pump and dump.

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 at the market rate and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You must be a wealthy guy some people here dont have 6btc of currency let alone 6btc to give away.

However, yes this kind of developer is not as yet invested in the project. I mean saying that a 10x price hike due to investment does not aid the development fund is strange unless he has very few coins himself. Therefore if he has very few coins himself he had no belief in the project nor much interest. Perhaps with 5% of 10% he would become more invested/interested.

There is no doubting his skill set many other coders have said he is a great coder but i have seen before talented developers that do not seem interest in their project as ask for more btc all the time whilst having no interest in holding their own creation?

I mean if you believe in what you are creating you would hold a vast amount and if you hold a vast amount then a 10x price hike is going to be very helpful to you financially.

Not sure what to think about it. However with progress as it has been for the last 2 yrs bbr is going nowhere.

All agreeable points. The whole scenario is very strange.

I donated to crypto_zoidberg because I've been passively holding this currency for over a year now. Frankly, I'm tired of periodically checking this thread and the github hoping that a unicorn will show up and take the project to the next stage of development. If crypto_zoidberg was clear that a lack of funds was the reason there hasn't been any commits to the codebase in over two years I'm positive more in this community would have contributed to his fund instead of dumping their holdings at the first sign of a pump. As you mentioned, there are other options like raising the mining fee.

In hindsight, I probably should of waited for a response from him before sending such a large sum but I perceive it as a gesture of goodwill to bring him back on the project. He was the top CryptoNote developer before he went into hiding and abandoned the project.. if donations can bring him back on the project this will be the top CryptoNote project.

On the bright side, we have 1block and other interested developers actively engaging the community and growing awareness of the project. CZ could learn a thing or two from 1block's bi-weekly updates. It's simple things like communication and organization that builds communities and attracts talent.  
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
All scam bullshit talking to take this project down...Lol
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

seems not to make any sense to me. I mean he holds a lot of BBR I would expect but investors in bbr coins driving up the price to huge levels does not help him with funding? what does this even mean? Most coin developers hold a LOT of the coin they are developing for so when it goes up 10x their funding is increased hugely because they sell chunks to raise BTC if that is what they need.

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund there is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Also what's this someone owns 2million BBR that is a crazy amount. POLO locked the wallet due to what exact reason?

Sad to see BBR cut down in its rise up to being something relevant in the cc sphere. Is it all elaborate fud or is this really a massive pump and dump exit from someone.

If this is the real CZ posting and he wants a larger slice. Let's give a larger slice and get this thing rolling.

To my knowledge it was a fairly launched coin and had no dramas behind it. I hope someone is not spoiling this all for a quick pump and dump.

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 at the market rate and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You must be a wealthy guy some people here dont have 6btc of currency let alone 6btc to give away.

However, yes this kind of developer is not as yet invested in the project. I mean saying that a 10x price hike due to investment does not aid the development fund is strange unless he has very few coins himself. Therefore if he has very few coins himself he had no belief in the project nor much interest. Perhaps with 5% of 10% he would become more invested/interested.

There is no doubting his skill set many other coders have said he is a great coder but i have seen before talented developers that do not seem interest in their project as ask for more btc all the time whilst having no interest in holding their own creation?

I mean if you believe in what you are creating you would hold a vast amount and if you hold a vast amount then a 10x price hike is going to be very helpful to you financially.

Not sure what to think about it. However with progress as it has been for the last 2 yrs bbr is going nowhere.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You know the worth of a BBR? Interesting! How much is it?

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.

Troll,

Why do you keep posting here like I give a fuck what you post? I don't know who you are or give fuck about what you've done. Take your trolls and fuck off.

I make love with you. Material love!  Kiss
All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.

Troll,

Why do you keep posting like anyone gives a fuck what you or your fellow shills post? I don't know who you are or give fuck about what you've done. Take your trolls and fuck off.
All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of BBR, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

Zoidbeg

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund their is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

there are many followers not only one ..actually this is a team work..

Is this account the real Greenster?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund their is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
cz can you confirm that the cz account that appeared on slack now and said it filled a complaint about coins manipulation on polo against 1blockologist is yours?
After a nice setup its all clear now how the pump worked as we can see in the screenshots some guy working at ev6 holds 2.2 million bbr. He is also responsible with others for the pump.

Poloniex locked his account but when it gets unlocked expect 2 things another pump so he can dump higher or a total dump. You have been warned

And to end this here is a nice video

http://Https://youtu.be/6Av1gc7JbLA

Thank you for your WARNING!

Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster

Warning to all people holding too much coins, to complete the warning. Happiness for the people, that are holding too less of them.
Activity: 4
New pool bbr.rupool .tk  
Pool supports payment_id, so you can mine directly to an exchange.
Total Pool Fee: 2%
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Edited : Besides poloniex has no reason to freeze the account if it was earned from mining.

which further suggests that the second picture is unrelated to the first

if polo has reason to suggest the source funds are illicit, it is likely from a public and liquid blockchain. Monero and Boolberry are not, so the first picture was likely funded with bitcoin and this was incongruent with the verification process polo did, so that the whale could raise their withdrawal limit.

blocko you were also involved in this pump. Polo froze the account of suspicious behavior which is obvious. Blocko will now move to AEON and his pump team be aware.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

Edited : Besides poloniex has no reason to freeze the account if it was earned from mining.

which further suggests that the second picture is unrelated to the first

if polo has reason to suggest the source funds are illicit, it is likely from a public and liquid blockchain. Monero and Boolberry are not, so the first picture was likely funded with bitcoin and this was incongruent with the verification process polo did, so that the whale could raise their withdrawal limit.
@bb
Activity: 137
After a nice setup its all clear now how the pump worked as we can see in the screenshots some guy working at ev6 holds 2.2 million bbr. He is also responsible with others for the pump.

Poloniex locked his account but when it gets unlocked expect 2 things another pump so he can dump higher or a total dump. You have been warned

the second image shows only sells and no buys. so that would be the opposite of the 'pumper with a frozen account' who is suspected to have been buying through last week's rally. the screenshot shows sells all through years past, with one sell in 2017. this image is more so evidence that the economic incentives are properly aligned for older holders, as this person has been able to continuously sell without crashing the market.

the first image supports the large buyer though

I am not sure how those two fit in the same series together

Well the deposit tab should make clear where are the bools came from, but truly amazing what kind of miner equipment can do 2 million in about 3 years considering the fastest miner is gtx 780ti which is not so power efficient.

My 4x gtx750ti rig only collect 10,000 BBR last year.

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

the second image shows only sells and no buys. so that would be the opposite of the 'pumper with a frozen account' who is suspected to have been buying through last week's rally. the screenshot shows sells all through years past, with one sell in 2017. this image is more so evidence that the economic incentives are properly aligned for older holders, as this person has been able to continuously sell without crashing the market.

the first image supports the large buyer though

I am not sure how those two fit in the same series together
@bb
Activity: 137

The way I see, that polo account belongs to one of the bbr super mega pumper recently and it is now being frozen by poloniex, it was result of dirty work. Polo should be aware the potential that it can crashed coin market not only bbr but also xmr, aeon or any coin. Poloniex would never released this account and the dev team can help polo to clarify what has happened. Polo is in USA that has law how that result of dirty work should be taken care of.
Activity: 1

http://imgur.com/MhvyXGq
http://imgur.com/HoIG0vJ

Pages:
Jump to: