Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 101. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
What was the last pump?
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Nice job on the donation.  If we can confirm the donations will spark new development I'll contribute as well.

Thank you
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Nice job on the donation.  If we can confirm the donations will spark new development I'll contribute as well.
The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

Around the same time he showed up in Slack, Fluffypony showed up in the Poloniex trollbox to discredit Boolberry. This was a coordinated attack on Boolberry by Monero camp who don't want competition in cryptonote. The audacity that these trolls come in here and call this project a scam is a scam in itself, just like they scammed the media into believing their Oasis market was a real DNM that added XMR.

I started to get personal messages from people who call themselfs "investors".
They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.

Zoidbeg

I also want to address crypto_zoidberg: You say that investing in coins has little effect on the developer fund, but I would have to completely disagree with you. By design of this project, you get 1% of the total coins mined and the hash rate is at an all-time high. The higher the Boolberry market cap, the more your developer fee is worth. You've received roughly 90,000 coins without making a substantial commit to the codebase in over two years. At $.10 a coin thats $9,000, at $1 a coin that's $90,000. That means at the height of this pump translated into a ten fold increase in the worth of your fund. If the price reaches $10 a coin, that's a $900,000 developer fund. So yes, investing in coins does have a direct effect on the developer fund that you designed to passively receive funds for continued development. The only reason this project isn't at $10.00 or more per coin is developer neglect and according to your post an apparent lack of additional donations from the community. Again, by design you have a vested interested of 1% in the project to see it succeed. If this isn't enough for you why don't you increase the fee to 5% or 10%? I'm positive most here would sacrifice extra points on the mining fee for active development.

I hope my donation is enough to get you back on the project. If it isn't enough for you to work on this project again then please send it to 1block or another developer keen on seeing this project succeed.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

20,000BBR sent to @zoidberg. Please confirm whenever you receive them.

Very good donation to the developer, makes me want to buy some more bbr

Thank you. I've been holding BBR for over a year now with the hopes that one day cz will return to be active.. maybe if he had better communication that donations equal development other holders other than myself would of donated much sooner. If my donation doesn't go anywhere then at least I made an attempt to contribute to the projects development. Most holders here are reluctant to donate to a developer that hasn't done anything for the project in recent years, but I'm not. All this community wants is active development and communication between the community and all the contributors. If that means I need to donate to crypto_zoidberg, 1block or other developers that want to see this project succeed then I will.

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
No, I'm a Boolberry holder.

Don't waste our time.

it is just a matter of our endeavors not only time issue in this

"Endeavors" for which persons exactly loosing their wealth (and reputation)? Making money on people that are too naive to recognize what is going on here? Stealing also evolves some "endeavor". Stealing like George Soros is doing it, one of the guides of 1block?

I have also my "endeavors", and I hope this is not useless.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Don't waste our time.

it is just a matter of our endeavors not only time issue in this
Activity: 437

Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Until those investors want send you 25 btc I would ignore them.  They bought when was cheap and pumped the coin.  Not all but some were involved in pumping the coin and use bad methods in the process.  Bagholders are desperately trying to keep bbr going up.  
Don't help them.

It's the usual cryptocrowd, how cares? Zoidberg will do what he want and when he want, but when he is doing something it's usually good and therefore i respect him  Wink .
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Zoidbeg

Until those investors want send you 25 btc I would ignore them.  They bought when was cheap and pumped the coin.  Not all but some were involved in pumping the coin and use bad methods in the process.  Bagholders are desperately trying to keep bbr going up.  
Don't help them.

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Zoidbeg

Very good donation to the developer, makes me want to buy some more bbr
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Quote from: versprichnix link=topi

CZ shall dance to b4h4mu7's tune!
[/quote

No more mockery please. It will hurt yourself.

Zoidbeg

It's an obvious attack against your integrity. Because it's evident that this coin is under destruction by a greedy party for personal gain, nobody could invest more than he could effort to lose.

I'm in investor and I don't see this as an attack on his integrity. We as the community are anxious to see active development on this project that's why we "invest" in the coin. I'm also willing to donate to crypto_zoidberg directly because that constitutes an investment in development. He gets 1% of the float as a developer fee so that's around 90,000 coins at the current coin supply. I'll send between 20,000-30,000 coins to crypto_zoidberg right now for the benefit of the entire community if that means we'll see some active development.

Zoidberg: Please confirm that @zoidberg is still a valid donation address and I'll send you development funds.

At least the donation would give moral obligation to support development. Because donation is unconditional.

+1

I think this message from cz was his way of telling the community he'd like more donations to resume active development. Maybe others will follow up on my lead.
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Zoidbeg

It's an obvious attack against your integrity. Because it's evident that this coin is under destruction by a greedy party for personal gain, nobody could invest more than he could effort to lose.

I'm in investor and I don't see this as an attack on his integrity. We as the community are anxious to see active development on this project that's why we "invest" in the coin. I'm also willing to donate to crypto_zoidberg directly because that constitutes an investment in development. He gets 1% of the float as a developer fee so that's around 90,000 coins at the current coin supply. I'll send between 20,000-30,000 coins to crypto_zoidberg right now for the benefit of the entire community if that means we'll see some active development.

Zoidberg: Please confirm that @zoidberg is still a valid donation address and I'll send you development funds.

At least the donation would give moral obligation to support development. Because donation is unconditional.
But there's not only one tune, that's the problem.

Zoidbeg

CZ shall dance to b4h4mu7's tune!

Zoidbeg

Zoidbeg

A real donation is unconditional. cz is not your prostitute.

Prostitution? SMH coming from your end.. Where is it coming from? Maybe you are the one who would rather wait passively by not donating to the developer fund. I'm not that guy. He just stated a donation into project funding would get strong improvements to BBR from the development side. I'm willing to make that donation for the benefit of the community because it doesn't look like anyone else is up to the task.

Buying coins is a donation, stupid.

I'm a husky waiting passively on you humans jumping from the bridge.

Don't waste our time.

Our? I don't see your name listed on the development team or the donation list. Who are you again?
Pages:
Jump to: