Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 103. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Bce, scam!!! )))

If this is a scam, why do you want people to join your mining pool?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Bce, scam!!! )))
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
So the important question

Is CZ back on boolberry or not. I mean the real CZ. Only he can answer this.

Why are we all still guessing and accusing. If he is coming back to work on bbr then that is great if not I guess this all a fuss over nothing.

Boolberry is done. Entire market cap less than 1 satoshi. Check the Reddit. Knife catchers not aware yet

Why so much FUD from Monero supporters?

Borrowing Monero names doesn't mean always Monero supporters or related to Monero, just person making riot to seize gain for what they do. E.g. they want to trade xmr for bbr at lowest price.

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Why are we all still guessing and accusing. If he is coming back to work on bbr then that is great if not I guess this all a fuss over nothing.

Boolberry is done. Entire market cap less than 1 satoshi. Check the Reddit. Knife catchers not aware yet

Why so much FUD from Monero supporters?
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
The amount of shilling going on in this thread is un-fucking believable. Legacy holders who haven't done shit for this project besides baghold for the last few years come in here bragging about dumping their holdings then proceed to throw around scam accusations. Followed up by two of the most mindless FUD campaigners.. Seems legit. No doubt this is an effort to drive the price back down to buy back in. A fucking scam in itself. God forbid this rise in volume was actually due to those interested in the prospect of a renewed Boolberry.

So let me get this straight: Boolberry sparks the interest of a few whales, as a result, accumulation drives up the price, a fake crypto_zoidberg shows up in slack and the price continues to go up completely ignoring the Bitcoin rally. You dump on the news of a fake crypto_zoidberg and brag about it, but then the real crypto_zoidberg shows up here promising code commits within the next few days and you expect a decline in marketcap?

If anything, the marketcap is going to continue growing now that crypto_zoidberg decided to show up and the project has caught the attention of new investors that have never heard of Boolberry.

The recent rise in marketcap should be an eye opener to crypto_zoidberg and those watching this project - that any future development that happens here has potential to be a huge disruptive factor in the anonymous currency vertical. As I have told crypto_zoidberg in the past.. he will not make anymore money anywhere else than contributing the Boolberry codebase. What is his reasoning for being recluse and neglecting the project over the last years? WTF knows what is going on in his head. One thing is certain, this spike was a wake up call for him to return to the project.

You dumped your holdings? Good. They were passed on to those who will hopefully be better assets to this project than a bunch of useless early adopters circle jerking each other. It's also no coincidence that Fluffyfag shows up in the Poloniex trollbox talking shit about Boolberry in an effort to drive the price down. A Boolberry with active development is a threat to Monero, a project propped up by a real scam (see Oasis Exit scam).

This quote made me invest:

https://github.com/fluffypony/bitmonero/commit/014708fe71c1379af281ca9ac17e82c159e98e6d

lol Smiley

Monero devs (particular fluffypony) have no idea what they do Smiley

Actually fluffy is god. You don't know shit

Here's your false god. You don't know shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/52sw9r/9830_xmr_stolen_from_my_mymonerocom_wallet_be/?st=iytfzg9s&sh=7701d553
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The amount of shilling going on in this thread is un-fucking believable. Legacy holders who haven't done shit for this project besides baghold for the last few years come in here bragging about dumping their holdings then proceed to throw around scam accusations. Followed up by two of the most mindless FUD campaigners.. Seems legit. No doubt this is an effort to drive the price back down to buy back in. A fucking scam in itself. God forbid this rise in volume was actually due to those interested in the prospect of a renewed Boolberry.

So let me get this straight: Boolberry sparks the interest of a few whales, as a result, accumulation drives up the price, a fake crypto_zoidberg shows up in slack and the price continues to go up completely ignoring the Bitcoin rally. You dump on the news of a fake crypto_zoidberg and brag about it, but then the real crypto_zoidberg shows up here promising code commits within the next few days and you expect a decline in marketcap?

If anything, the marketcap is going to continue growing now that crypto_zoidberg decided to show up and the project has caught the attention of new investors that have never heard of Boolberry.

The recent rise in marketcap should be an eye opener to crypto_zoidberg and those watching this project - that any future development that happens here has potential to be a huge disruptive factor in the anonymous currency vertical. As I have told crypto_zoidberg in the past.. he will not make anymore money anywhere else than contributing the Boolberry codebase. What is his reasoning for being recluse and neglecting the project over the last years? WTF knows what is going on in his head. One thing is certain, this spike was a wake up call for him to return to the project.

You dumped your holdings? Good. They were passed on to those who will hopefully be better assets to this project than a bunch of useless early adopters circle jerking each other. It's also no coincidence that Fluffyfag shows up in the Poloniex trollbox talking shit about Boolberry in an effort to drive the price down. A Boolberry with active development is a threat to Monero, a project propped up by a real scam (see Oasis Exit scam).

This quote made me invest:

https://github.com/fluffypony/bitmonero/commit/014708fe71c1379af281ca9ac17e82c159e98e6d

lol Smiley

Monero devs (particular fluffypony) have no idea what they do Smiley

Actually fluffy is god. You don't know shit
No actual development for two years and this coin goes screaming.  Pure pump and dump. 
If anyone can provide an explanation please do.  Otherwise it's just an obvious pump and dump from a group of scammers.

People on Reddit confirm this shit a scam
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

Any way to crypto-verify who is telling the truth here?

It's possible (albeit less likely) the CZ account here is hacked and the herokuapp one is real.   Huh Huh Huh

I steel have access to BBR git repo, in next days i'll setup new seed nodes and commit it with new checkpoints, so you'll see it.

Zoidberg
Activity: 34
hello all,

I'm running an ubuntu vps, 16.04..

I'm trying to setup the wallet daemon for the pool addresses for BBR, and i'm having problems find the "Coin daemon(s) (find the coin's repo and build latest version from source)"

For zec and zcl, it's easy i can find the coin daemon, gen the addresses for the pool and away i go....

Is there a different way to do this for BBR?

sorry for the noob question, but i've got other pools running fine, i'm just struggling a little with the BBR coin daemon....

any advice would be great,

thank you
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Polo pumping this coin before they delist it
Activity: 91
Activity: 112

So what did spark the actual rally? Seems other coins rallies in tandem, not as much but the moves where similar.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
To the guy DDoSing bbr.suprnova.cc all the time:

Stop it, I'm getting an email from the ddos protection everytime you start your booter and everytime your order is finished..

That's the only effect you cause...
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I'm actually pursuing an intermediary system: hosting a remote synced client and allowing people to connect their simplewallet to that. Can you help with that since you are already hosting a node server and full mining node, people need to understand that this still gives them no perks to privacy.

We will be promoting more decentralized efforts, but our immediate goal is getting BBR off of the exchanges, and we will upgrade that to promoting greater decentralized after.

Is there a fully synced remote node available to connect simplewallet to now?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
The last 3 pages have been so entertaining so many Trolls so much FUD....please keep it coming, I do love a good Trolling over my morning coffee

Cheers Jon  Cool
@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
nobody can connect ot this wallet its just poloniex pump and dump

If you use windows wallet, you can download my p2pstate dan p2pool bin files : https://www.sendspace.com/file/s1gcso. Unzip it to boolb folder (the folder is a sub of Appdata folder). Replace the original p2pstate.bin and p2pool.bin. it works for me never failed to sync the wallet.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
nobody can connect ot this wallet its just poloniex pump and dump
are you on Windows or Linux?
Jump to: