Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 107. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you don't want to use slack, for privacy reasons, join the Boolberry channel on Spider Oak's Semaphore. The team ID is: S6R4Z7I6Z6QUCCXXT7SOGU25I3UE7IIZLEAAQYUWILOA3QAYRKUQ

You also don't need to join with your email address.

Greetings,

That's correct, you don't need an e-mail address to sign up or even a password. Semaphor generates a recovery phrase that is used to recover your account. Moreover, unlike Slack, Semaphor doesn't log user IP addresses.

For those interested in getting started - https://coinopoly.xyz/semaphor-slack-for-the-cryptocurrency-world
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
If you don't want to use slack, for privacy reasons, join the Boolberry channel on Spider Oak's Semaphore. The team ID is: S6R4Z7I6Z6QUCCXXT7SOGU25I3UE7IIZLEAAQYUWILOA3QAYRKUQ

Dear friend
How to run Boolberry v.X.X.X-RUNE, I only used, not many skill Computer
Thanks
Activity: 505
Activist Investor

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
trying to mine boolberry on suprnova, getting login failure, after it already worked... i'm using bbr-cudaminer
MBK's pool is working

Try downloading the scratchpad file from Suprnova again.

Thanks. it fixed my problem
Activity: 56
trying to mine boolberry on suprnova, getting login failure, after it already worked... i'm using bbr-cudaminer
MBK's pool is working

Try downloading the scratchpad file from Suprnova again.
Activity: 798
Dear all friend
How to add node to GUi on win 64 app. I run it but not conecting to network!
Thanks
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Speaking of people around from beginning, is btc-mike back? I thought you abandoned ship long ago. You want it?

Nope. I am just here to watch the drama.  Smiley

And I'll pass also.  I'm just doing what btc-mike is doing. :-)  But thanks for asking.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MBK's pool is working

Activity: 202
Merit: 104
Speaking of people around from beginning, is btc-mike back? I thought you abandoned ship long ago. You want it?

Good to see you just the same!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hi folk Smiley

I am all out of BBR, sold the remainder of what I had on recent little pump. I am currently the top mod on /r/Boolberry though. I messaged /u/boolberry who is second a couple of days ago to see if he wanted absolute control in anticipation, but he hasn't replied.

At the moment, if I remove /u/boolberry and myself, then shadowcoin guy Sebastian will be top on mod list. So, I just wanted to see if clintar or any other folks that have been around since beginning want control, or I should just let /u/boolberry or sebsebastian have it. clintar? dga? Space lobster? Shojayxt?

I would like to see someone who is actively engaged in the community take it over, if you don't want to give it to 1block. Tho tbh I think 1block should be a mod on it and maybe another member of the slack as it seem to be where all the activity and development is coming from at the minute.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Hi folk Smiley

I am all out of BBR, sold the remainder of what I had on recent little pump. I am currently the top mod on /r/Boolberry though. I messaged /u/boolberry who is second a couple of days ago to see if he wanted absolute control in anticipation, but he hasn't replied.

At the moment, if I remove /u/boolberry and myself, then shadowcoin guy Sebastian will be top on mod list. So, I just wanted to see if clintar or any other folks that have been around since beginning want control, or I should just let /u/boolberry or sebsebastian have it. clintar? dga? Space lobster? Shojayxt?
I don't want it. I don't even reddit...

I figured as much done i think I inherited it from you, but mentioned you as you were post above me.

Hi folk Smiley

I don't want it. I don't even reddit...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Hi folk Smiley

I allways have to install tons of libraries,to change the gcc version from 4.7 to 4.9 then to change ur mom with ur dad and so on,useless morons
Maybe mining isn't for you. which distro and version are you running with that old of boost?
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
None of the old nodes I found are still available or their ports 10101 are not open.

Code:
boolbd --data-dir "D:\BBR_Data" --seed-node 5.255.90.216:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101 --seed-node 52.15.111.162:10101 --seed-node 78.47.186.74:10101 --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 213.186.170.110:10101 --seed-node 218.58.75.24:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101 --seed-node 95.134.54.226:10101 --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101

After 5 hours:
Code:
2017-Feb-02 18:11:59.411055 [P2P1]Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I`ll be start mining this shit when i`ll receive an link with compiled miner that works on every linux
Cool down bro, check this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boolberry-bbr-faqhowtos-781961

Instead of modifying your system why don't use a thumb drive, so you can make as many thumb drive as many coin system you have, I mean one thumb drive for one coin including wallet and miners.

So your precious data and system is completely seperated from coin system.

For gpu miners thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-gpu-miner-discussion-amd-nvidia-opencl-cuda-693118
Activity: 58
any particular reason for the persistant price increases? will we have a new roadmap for this year? i'm holding quite a large amount for long term, not fussed with short term play.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
I`ll be start mining this shit when i`ll receive an link with compiled miner that works on every linux

You're running a version of Boost that was released in 2009.  Centos 5 hits support EOL in two months.

The crypto software might be trying to tell you something important. Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Jump to: