Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 140. (Read 1210749 times)

@bb
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I see no update in git for a year. Shouldn't be something there ?

There is one repository https://github.com/clintar/boolberry that can be compiled when switched to db branch. Yes, BBR have the database version of the daemon.
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
I see no update in git for a year. Shouldn't be something there ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Yes  there is no reason Boolberry to stay so cheap as it is in this moment. Prepare to be surrprised. To all that say this project is abonden well Monero isn't but may be thats the main idea - After creating btc Satoshi hides in the shadows.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Huge opportunity, anon coins are getting serious traction. Trump may win and suppress remittance in formal ways, anon coins are poised for a huge uptick.... bitcoin is may die in 2017....

Most people in the world don't give a shit if Trump wins or loses. They also don't give a shit WTF is going on in the United States at all. Bitcoin is larger than their local issues. It's glory days are yet to come.

Well if you don't think banning remittance to mexico will have an impact on crypto ($25 billion in 2015), then you and I think completely differently.

There should be an intelligence filter for legendary members, this is getting worse and worse.

1. Trump is not gonna win.

2. If wins, he's not gonna do a shit of what he's saying. Still remember "Yes we can", 8 years ago. Lots of things changed uh? Grin

3. Hillary is not gonna do a shit.

4. Rest of world gives a shit about USA, the only things that keeps USA in the map is the $ power.

Wake up idiots, they have lied you 100 times, and you expect that in the 101 they will say the truth?

Grin Grin

Reading your opinion it sounds like your views are controlled by mass media....

I am speculating on a potential pull back on remittance to Mexico. The idea that it might happen is enough to boost crypto, it actually doesn't even need to happen to have an impact. Have you ever noticed that the biggest loud mouths in the room are almost always the biggest shills???
Activity: 1204
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Ok guys is Boolbery anonymous like Monero. After I read some info the answer for me is positive. So wait and see how BBR will see unpredicted skies. Dev or not - the main reason why Monero rise is untraceble cash. BBR will be soon on radars and now is hot to invest. Good trades to all!
.m.
Activity: 280
Merit: 260
Is this a BBR thread or some political rant ?
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Huge opportunity, anon coins are getting serious traction. Trump may win and suppress remittance in formal ways, anon coins are poised for a huge uptick.... bitcoin is may die in 2017....

Most people in the world don't give a shit if Trump wins or loses. They also don't give a shit WTF is going on in the United States at all. Bitcoin is larger than their local issues. It's glory days are yet to come.

Well if you don't think banning remittance to mexico will have an impact on crypto ($25 billion in 2015), then you and I think completely differently.

There should be an intelligence filter for legendary members, this is getting worse and worse.

1. Trump is not gonna win.

2. If wins, he's not gonna do a shit of what he's saying. Still remember "Yes we can", 8 years ago. Lots of things changed uh? Grin

3. Hillary is not gonna do a shit.

4. Rest of world gives a shit about USA, the only things that keeps USA in the map is the $ power.

Wake up idiots, they have lied you 100 times, and you expect that in the 101 they will say the truth?

Grin Grin

Activity: 591
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

If you believe all bullshit people say in order to get elected, I'm kinda sorry for you. Even if Trump wins, there is no way for him to push this nonsense into a law. Anyway, crypto is the last thing uneducated braceros gonna use to send cash home. They are more comfortable putting cash into condoms and stuffing it up their asses.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Banning remittance to Mexico would have a big impact on bitcoin but since Trump has no path to the 270 electoral votes he needs to win that isn't something that will have any impact on the price of bitcoin or any of the altcoins who's value is closely associated to the value of bitcoin.

But to get on the topic of this thread, I am happy to see that some development is coming to Boolberry.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

That's also true. If Zoidberg says bye to us all and takeover happens, this will be one of the first things to do. No problem paying for the work done, but there wasn't much of it in the past year or so.

This coin's biggest asset and it's greatest headache has been the talented, but mercurial dev.

Zoidberg should definitely be chief coder (if he wants to), but someone else should take over the day to day running of it, someone less ephemeral.  Wink

The Louisd'or project that Zoidberg was working on also seems to be dead in the water with a beta release promised six months ago and, since then, nothing at all. I'm sensing deja vu here.

If some set-up could be organised where Zoidberg was overseeing BBR, but still be able to come and go as he pleases whilst others take care of the stuff he finds boring... we might be on to something and the prospects for BBR could only improve.

As for the 1% dev fee, I'm happy for Zoidberg to keep what he has (it's well deserved) and he should continue getting it if he can find a way to become involved again. Otherwise, I think the fee should be raised to 2% and used for the betterment of BBR, be it promotion, buying in expertise, whatever.

Finally, before anyone starts again, the name is cool.  Grin

I know 1% isn't a huge amount, especially in dollar terms for a low market cap coin, but it just smells bad, imo. I also think Monero has pretty conclusively demonstrated that their voluntary contribution forum funding system is a better model for getting shit done.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Pools are under constant DDoS attacks. And this situation lasts for over a year.... Shame  Sad
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
So after all that shit, we can see a perfect true that anyone realises:

A BIG COMMUNITY OR A TALENTED DEV, DOESN'T CARE AT ALL IF THERE'S NOT A WHALE BEHIND  

BBR was dead just a week ago, and now everyone wants to restart with it and become illusional.

Me and other large holders have injected a lot of $$$ here, we expect you to put BBR where it belongs and everyone will be happy. Wink Wink

And then, people saying that we are the cancer of crypto... Huh Huh Grin
Activity: 658

That's also true. If Zoidberg says bye to us all and takeover happens, this will be one of the first things to do. No problem paying for the work done, but there wasn't much of it in the past year or so.

This coin's biggest asset and it's greatest headache has been the talented, but mercurial dev.

Zoidberg should definitely be chief coder (if he wants to), but someone else should take over the day to day running of it, someone less ephemeral.  Wink

The Louisd'or project that Zoidberg was working on also seems to be dead in the water with a beta release promised six months ago and, since then, nothing at all. I'm sensing deja vu here.

If some set-up could be organised where Zoidberg was overseeing BBR, but still be able to come and go as he pleases whilst others take care of the stuff he finds boring... we might be on to something and the prospects for BBR could only improve.

As for the 1% dev fee, I'm happy for Zoidberg to keep what he has (it's well deserved) and he should continue getting it if he can find a way to become involved again. Otherwise, I think the fee should be raised to 2% and used for the betterment of BBR, be it promotion, buying in expertise, whatever.

Finally, before anyone starts again, the name is cool.  Grin
How much of your 1% ongoing premine have you been holding? Dumping all the time, or just socking it away?

Unless he owns 1% premine of Bitcoin, I don't think that is enough to be "dumping all the time" for the past 2 years...

Just curious if he's holding or selling his founder's rewards. Of course whatever he soaks up is enough for him to be "dumping all the time".

I don't think one block a day is a big deal at the prices we saw this year. I recall miners can vote to reduce Zoidberg's reward down to 0% if they really want to.

I don't think this is correct, in fact, there was quite a bit of discussion about it a year or more ago. I think they can vote to delay them, or something, but I believe in the end it always comes out to 1%. Anyway, I guess miners can vote to reduce Zoidberg's rewards by just hardforking his ongoing mine dev address out of the source code if they were so inclined.

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
How much of your 1% ongoing premine have you been holding? Dumping all the time, or just socking it away?

Unless he owns 1% premine of Bitcoin, I don't think that is enough to be "dumping all the time" for the past 2 years...

Just curious if he's holding or selling his founder's rewards. Of course whatever he soaks up is enough for him to be "dumping all the time".

I don't think one block a day is a big deal at the prices we saw this year. I recall miners can vote to reduce Zoidberg's reward down to 0% if they really want to.

I don't think this is correct, in fact, there was quite a bit of discussion about it a year or more ago. I think they can vote to delay them, or something, but I believe in the end it always comes out to 1%. Anyway, I guess miners can vote to reduce Zoidberg's rewards by just hardforking his ongoing mine dev address out of the source code if they were so inclined.
Activity: 686
did this just rise because monero did. boolberry should be where monero is
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
well keeping a close watch
Jump to: