Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 143. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

Dash is not Cryptonote (it has another method of anonimization).

Actually Dash (DSH) is CryptoNote. It is DASH (DASH) that is not Wink

Very confusing. Same coin has same price on 4 different exchanges, but with these names:
  • BTC-E: DSH
  • HitBTC: DASH
  • bleutrade: DASH
  • bittrex: DASH

If looking on coinmarketcap, it's name is "DASH". If you search for "dsh", it finds "DASH".

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

BoscoMurray, where do you have your information from? Is there another "DSH"?

DASH/DSH is X11-based, so it's not cryptonote.

https://www.dash.org/x11/

Sorry, I should have said DSH is Dashcoin (CryptoNote): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dsh-dashcoin-cryptonote-update-new-sourcewalletsgui-1010-1020627

The x11 coin you talk about is Xcoin -> Darkcoin -> DASH.

So two different coins.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

Very confusing. Same coin has same price on 4 different exchanges, but with these names:
  • BTC-E: DSH
  • HitBTC: DASH
  • bleutrade: DASH
  • bittrex: DASH

If looking on coinmarketcap, it's name is "DASH". If you search for "dsh", it finds "DASH".

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

BoscoMurray, where do you have your information from? Is there another "DSH"?

DASH/DSH is X11-based, so it's not cryptonote.

https://www.dash.org/x11/
Activity: 450

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
are there any more Cryptonote coins apoart from XMR and BBR  Huh

BCN (Bytecoin), DSH (Dash), XDN (Darknote)

Other Cryptonotes :

Aeon, Bytecoin, Digitalnote.

legendary

BCN (Bytecoin), DSH (Dash), XDN (Darknote)
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Now that there's some money in it again - is dev coming back?
Activity: 239
so, any news or just a pnd mode on?

monero got the pump supposely becaused added to darkmarkets. boolberry i dont know, but im more then happy rofl.

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!
How far do you think will it go? i wanna sell at the top if possible ^^"

Yo man, I already said so. Fair price is bettwen 20K-30K range, but with a super pump and FOMO we can go much much more high Wink Wink

When CryptoZoidberg was working on BBR full time, BBR was normally around 10% the market cap of Monero. Since CZ left to work on the other project, BBR is now around <1% of the market cap of Monero.

I suspect that Monero's price will stay high or go higher over the next 3-6 months as these dark markets open up. And CZ has already confirmed he plans to come back and add features to BBR that he has been working on for the other project. Once CZ comes back and starts to do this, BBR price is going to go higher, because of how low the market cap is currently in relationship to Monero.

I think with the recent developments in this anon space that BBR is a very good intermediate term speculation play. I think 30k+ is pretty likely, especially if Monero can sustain its price.
Sorry for the question, what kind of relationship has BBM with monero ?

They are both cryptonote coins.
Thank for the quick response
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

monero got the pump supposely becaused added to darkmarkets. boolberry i dont know, but im more then happy rofl.

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!

Yo man, I already said so. Fair price is bettwen 20K-30K range, but with a super pump and FOMO we can go much much more high Wink Wink

When CryptoZoidberg was working on BBR full time, BBR was normally around 10% the market cap of Monero. Since CZ left to work on the other project, BBR is now around <1% of the market cap of Monero.

I suspect that Monero's price will stay high or go higher over the next 3-6 months as these dark markets open up. And CZ has already confirmed he plans to come back and add features to BBR that he has been working on for the other project. Once CZ comes back and starts to do this, BBR price is going to go higher, because of how low the market cap is currently in relationship to Monero.

I think with the recent developments in this anon space that BBR is a very good intermediate term speculation play. I think 30k+ is pretty likely, especially if Monero can sustain its price.

They are both cryptonote coins.
Activity: 239

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!

Activity: 360
Gogo boolberry hehe Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!

Activity: 366

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Boolberry back in the game?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

@vulturefund

GOOD PUMP BRO!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Seriously what is reason for current pump? Monero, or is something happening in development?

Monero is why imo, no development for 2 years with BBR is what I'm hearing down the grape vine
legendary
Seriously what is reason for current pump? Monero, or is something happening in development?

Human robots. Greed and stultification.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
It makes perfect sense BBR would grow at this point, real human adoption needs the privacy feature.
Jump to: