Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 144. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
MY NEW CAR COMING!!

Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
GUYS, AFTER 2 LOOONG YEARS, BBR WHALE WAKES UP!!

GET READY FOR THE MEGA-PUMP!!

soonwe will pass the gr8 and powerful doge  Cool
GUYS, AFTER 2 LOOONG YEARS, BBR WHALE WAKES UP!!

GET READY FOR THE MEGA-PUMP!!

@bb
Activity: 137
http://bbr.mbkpool.info

But prepare for solomining, because that is the only one pool left.

The OpenCL solo miner/daemon hasn't been updated in a while, and it won't compile with modern library versions (probably Boost being the main culprit). .

I successfully compiled the opencl daemon on ubuntu 14.04 with boost 1.60, works smooth no problem, the only problen is the daemon crashed itself after two or three days, maybe need more ram since I have only 4GB.

Hi, still having also issue with simple boolbd + simplewallet + pool soft. it works for a few days, then daemon stop accepting rpc.
I am running this on a server with 64Gb of ram, so memory shouldnt be a problem..

Try to run the boolbd in daemon mode by adding "&" behind the script. It looks recursive because boolbd is already daemon, but after run it, when you try to stop using ctrl-c, it will automatically run again. Maybe it can solve the problem, however I never  check whether the rpc call still alive.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Hi, still having also issue with simple boolbd + simplewallet + pool soft. it works for a few days, then daemon stop accepting rpc.
I am running this on a server with 64Gb of ram, so memory shouldnt be a problem..

Maybe you can put up some kind of a watchdog script to poll the daemon every minute or something like? If it stops responding, kill and restart.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

The OpenCL solo miner/daemon hasn't been updated in a while, and it won't compile with modern library versions (probably Boost being the main culprit). .

I successfully compiled the opencl daemon on ubuntu 14.04 with boost 1.60, works smooth no problem, the only problen is the daemon crashed itself after two or three days, maybe need more ram since I have only 4GB.

It eats 3 gigs of RAM with ease once sync'ed. The block chain itself is also 3 gigs. The daemon and simplewallet work fine on a headless Linux box with 4 gigs of RAM though. I also tried to compile the GUI wallet on Ubuntu 14.04 using Qt 5.2.1 supplied with it. When I run qt-boolb, I see a blank window. If right clicked, it displays "Reload" and "Inspect" with the former doing nothing and the latter directing to some HTML debugging dialogs. I guess this WebKit crap doesn't like me or Linux or both.

It eats 3 gigs of RAM with ease once sync'ed. The block chain itself is also 3 gigs. The daemon and simplewallet work fine on a headless Linux box with 4 gigs of RAM though. I also tried to compile the GUI wallet on Ubuntu 14.04 using Qt 5.2.1 supplied with it. When I run qt-boolb, I see a blank window. If right clicked, it displays "Reload" and "Inspect" with the former doing nothing and the latter directing to some HTML debugging dialogs. I guess this WebKit crap doesn't like me or Linux or both.
@bb

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Speaking of solo mining, does anyone know a way to connect external miners to the daemon? The OpenCL solo miner/daemon hasn't been updated in a while, and it won't compile with modern library versions (probably Boost being the main culprit). Besides, it's rather redundant to have a separate daemon for each rig.

The external miners are intended for pools, and there's no obvious way to connect them to the main daemon (like http getwork via the usual RPC port in Bitcoin-based coins). Of course, this is also a problem with many other coins, but that doesn't make it any better.

http://bbr.poolto.be still working also  Smiley
We need a real blocking function for this forum! Ignore is not enough.

What's up with humour in germany fly?!

Enjoy the show, cause this is nothing more than a show.

A MONEY SHOW!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
We need a real blocking function for this forum! Ignore is not enough.
Do you really think anyone gonna pump BBR just for fun without any news coming? Even the dev logged in last time 4 months ago.

Last Active:   April 15, 2016, 01:51:37 AM

Of course, previously to ZCASH launch there will be an anon-FOMO and all anon coins will pump hard. If you add the fact that BBR is intentionally super-supressed, you'll find the future winner.
At this point doesn't matter if Zoidy appears or not, this coin will pump hard with or without him.
Anyway, what a strange guy is zoidy. We could have a 1M floor if he just come here one time a month and say "hey, I'm with you". But no, certainly he doesn't give a shit about trading.
Or maybe he's just the opposite of what it seems?? Grin Grin

Xmr 100+% rise.

Bbr  Huh

Where's your self fulfilling prophecy Bro? ?

Muahaha, you just pissed off man.

You should check my predictions, I'm always bad at timing but if I say some shit is gonna pump hard is that it will pump hard. Sooner or later.

BTW idiot, I profited last day more than 500 BTC with XMR rise from a trade from october-november of last year. Now it's turn to this BBR little bitch to pay my new car. I will upload a photo for you idiot. Grin

PD: And you don't look the fucking charts man? This shit is ready to fly madafacka!! Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 253

Speaking of solo mining, does anyone know a way to connect external miners to the daemon? The OpenCL solo miner/daemon hasn't been updated in a while, and it won't compile with modern library versions (probably Boost being the main culprit). Besides, it's rather redundant to have a separate daemon for each rig.

The external miners are intended for pools, and there's no obvious way to connect them to the main daemon (like http getwork via the usual RPC port in Bitcoin-based coins). Of course, this is also a problem with many other coins, but that doesn't make it any better.
Do you really think anyone gonna pump BBR just for fun without any news coming? Even the dev logged in last time 4 months ago.

Of course, previously to ZCASH launch there will be an anon-FOMO and all anon coins will pump hard. If you add the fact that BBR is intentionally super-supressed, you'll find the future winner.
At this point doesn't matter if Zoidy appears or not, this coin will pump hard with or without him.
Anyway, what a strange guy is zoidy. We could have a 1M floor if he just come here one time a month and say "hey, I'm with you". But no, certainly he doesn't give a shit about trading.

Xmr 100+% rise.

Bbr  Huh

Monero has active devs and a large community. Boolberry has a single AWOL dev and a small community. That's simple.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Xmr 100+% rise.

Bbr  Huh

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Stranger things happen all the time.
@bb
Maybe someone know working pool for bbr?

Jump to: