Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 170. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
"Wallet address aliasing: any wallet can be linked with symbolic name via special type extra record in coinbase. Block chain will control registered names uniqueness."

how to create and use such name/alias ?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
What type of businesses would you like to see accept Boolberry?

Bars, restaurants, bookstores, newsstands, adult shops etc. Actually most of businesses, if not all, should have option to pay with boolberry. Any business that accepts cash now

For that to be possible, for any altcoin, it means that a reliable confirmation of payment is given to the business owner in 5-10 seconds maximum (100% chance that he will get his money). That's one of the main problem for altcoin use in everyday real life shops.

Most of the business types from above do not need instantaneous payment confirmation,but you have a good point. Dev team should at least have plans for payment layer stuff that is in workings for the BTC
It is quiet here.

We could tell an anecdote to each other, to have more fun Smiley

Or start yet another fight with Monero clan!

Zoidberg

But, but, I like monero & boolberry Shocked  

punches self in the face

Then we could start another rename/rebrand story! It also activates a lot of trolls  Smiley

What name would you suggest instead of Boolberry?

Save yourself some time my friend by skipping the name change debate
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

I want to announce an update on GUI design concept. It has been finalized and now we're already working on implementing it.
I'm sharing screens of first finalized version of New GUI concept. I'm still working on custom window frame, so it could aesthetically match with the GUI design.

A little hint -  we're also working on some other new technical features. Other features and adjustments will be added on the way.

My motivational BBR coinjar address is: @bitcrea
or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Will this come soon after the current database changes are done?
Any update!! it is very nice wallet
@bitcrea are you here?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

I want to announce an update on GUI design concept. It has been finalized and now we're already working on implementing it.
I'm sharing screens of first finalized version of New GUI concept. I'm still working on custom window frame, so it could aesthetically match with the GUI design.

A little hint -  we're also working on some other new technical features. Other features and adjustments will be added on the way.

My motivational BBR coinjar address is: @bitcrea
or simply: 1KjAkQLDtDqNn5TWwufygAP6CMnWk4ySo5YEEBkJxYTLfEFLaiysN1XZzzjFAfv7puRjAz4rQLrHn4T bLqVZzmHe85bfzhr

All the best,
Bitcrea

Will this come soon after the current database changes are done?
It is quiet here.

We could tell an anecdote to each other, to have more fun Smiley

Or start yet another fight with Monero clan!

Zoidberg

But, but, I like monero & boolberry Shocked  

punches self in the face

Then we could start another rename/rebrand story! It also activates a lot of trolls  Smiley

What name would you suggest instead of Boolberry?
Hello folk!

During last weeks I was working on CN-based PoS project for my friends and i’m happy to introduce this work for technical review if anyone interested.
As i said, this is CryptoNote-based PoS/PoW hybrid, it seems to be first anonymous PoS project (PoS mining is also anonymous). According to my experience in bitcointalk forum here is a lot of people who like to criticize my work, especially from Monero clan, so you guys is welcome to fight!

We have about 4-5 BTC of bounties for people who gonna find bugs/flaws in design or implementation: most serious critical flaw gonna get 2 BTC, next less critical 1 BTC, next 0.5 BTC and so on.

Here is thread for discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/louisdorcodename-first-anonymous-pos-cn-based-currency-technical-review-887482

PS About Boolberry: In any case Boolbery is my primary project, and since both this projects based on the same code base - it will be win-win for both of this project from technology point of view. ATM scruffy is working on BBR new wallet version since i want to have second developer who familiar with BBR code, so this took more time that i expected, but this is need for project safety, a lot of people were talked about it before in this thread.

Zoidberg

I prefer PoW coins and Boolberry but I am still curious about your other project. Are you still launching that coin? Is scruffy still working on a new BBR wallet? What tech from the new coin will you bring to Boolberry?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Bars, restaurants, bookstores, newsstands, adult shops etc. Actually most of businesses, if not all, should have option to pay with boolberry. Any business that accepts cash now

That is the dream of very bbr holder. I certain want that to happen. I also want there organizations to accept bitcoin and many other non scam coins.

Since most of us do not live in the same place I think contacting online companies first makes since. That way many of us can be loyal to the first companies that accept Boolberry. Lets make a list of businesses to talk to.

Many would feel comfort in a payment processor. This would also allow the acceptance of a wider variety of coin. Is there any way we can get BBR looked at by a payment gateway? Then anyone using this gateway already will have the ability to accept.

Keep writing to Shapeshift or at a minimum retweet our request to be added. They offer merchants the ability to accept many currencies:

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/649813918685134848
https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/648239328443830272
https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/659577092997144576

Coinpayments.net
https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/660001119502897153

Also support the merchants that support us already:
https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/652676840599891968

and support popboolr by testing the game damashup made

In order to add merchants we need dozens of people to contact the same business, not 2-3. I frequently write and Tweet to VPN providers, etc but need more support.
Activity: 263

For that to be possible, for any altcoin, it means that a reliable confirmation of payment is given to the business owner in 5-10 seconds maximum (100% chance that he will get his money). That's one of the main problem for altcoin use in everyday real life shops.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

That is the dream of very bbr holder. I certain want that to happen. I also want there organizations to accept bitcoin and many other non scam coins.

Since most of us do not live in the same place I think contacting online companies first makes since. That way many of us can be loyal to the first companies that accept Boolberry. Lets make a list of businesses to talk to.

Many would feel comfort in a payment processor. This would also allow the acceptance of a wider variety of coin. Is there any way we can get BBR looked at by a payment gateway? Then anyone using this gateway already will have the ability to accept.

Activity: 462

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Do you guys think that the difficulty will go down in a few days since the price went down? Because the difficulty doesn't seem to be goin' down O_o

Both price and difficulty are hard to predict.  I expect fluctuations will continue.
Shapeshift recently introduced a mobile app. Lets ask them to add trading support for Boolberry:

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/659577092997144576
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do you guys think that the difficulty will go down in a few days since the price went down? Because the difficulty doesn't seem to be goin' down O_o
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Roughly 3% of boolberries changed hand today, probably from malevolent/neutral to benevolent hands. At  this price level, we need e.g. about 10 more investors with 10BTC each to get this show rolling unstopably! Or 20 investors with 5BTCs... or 100 with 1BTC. Come on you early  Bitcoin adopters, show some love to Boolberry! Smiley Make an environment for CZ and the dev team to use their bags of tricks Cheesy

AEON was up the past week or so too. Is this rise really Boolberry specific or is it just CryptoNote in general?

Seems I inadvertently did that to the BBR price just recently (others informed me, I wasn't even watching the price and I still haven't looked at the price). And no I did not buy any BBR. I am not at all into making money by front running unconfirmed rumors to add a certain feature to another coin. If ever I worked on another coin and wanted to buy that coin, I would buy after any publicity. I am not even interested in speculation, so I don't want insider trading culpability for something that isn't even my cup of tea. I want to write software and profit on its sale and long-term value creation. I have no desire in trading. I am a geek at heart.

I am not aware of what you said about BBR but markets can act randomly so it may have been a coincidence. Both AEON and BBR are up in recent days and XMR seems to have just started an uptrend also. Perhaps CrptoNote in general is on an upswing because people realize how good it is and how confidential transactions can make it even better.

AEON has a very low market cap so price can move a lot with no news at all simply because someone wants to open or close a position.  Volatility is high for most alt coins so it is almost impossible to pinpoint the reasons for every move in the market.
Roughly 3% of boolberries changed hand today, probably from malevolent/neutral to benevolent hands. At  this price level, we need e.g. about 10 more investors with 10BTC each to get this show rolling unstopably! Or 20 investors with 5BTCs... or 100 with 1BTC. Come on you early  Bitcoin adopters, show some love to Boolberry! Smiley Make an environment for CZ and the dev team to use their bags of tricks Cheesy
Activity: 450
There doesn't seem to be much development going on really.

CZ, are you busy on other projects? If so, will they benefit Boolberry?
Jump to: