Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 179. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
It's part of SuperNET, yes. But the fact that it's new tech(Cryptonote) means it takes more work to integrate it into different things. Whereas most currencies are backwards compatible with Bitcoin.

People are working on the 2.0 stream of releases for the SuperNET software itself right now. So I'm not sure if it's better to just wait for that to get out of beta or whatever first, or have someone who can assist in integrating BBR in to the wallet part contact someone from that specific team(called the CPMT).

Thanks for explaining the reasoning why bbr integration is taking longer than other coins. Any idea on the eta for 2.0 coins?

Not sure. Someone will probably have to take the lead on integrating BBR in to the wallet part. I'm not sure how doing that with Cryptonote tech compares to other currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It's part of SuperNET, yes. But the fact that it's new tech(Cryptonote) means it takes more work to integrate it into different things. Whereas most currencies are backwards compatible with Bitcoin.

People are working on the 2.0 stream of releases for the SuperNET software itself right now. So I'm not sure if it's better to just wait for that to get out of beta or whatever first, or have someone who can assist in integrating BBR in to the wallet part contact someone from that specific team(called the CPMT).

Thanks for explaining the reasoning why bbr integration is taking longer than other coins. Any idea on the eta for 2.0 coins?
Activity: 635

Thanks Este Nuno  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

WTF happened with bool  Angry

i wonder the same thing
this coin is technically superior to many other coins but low in price
and seem fair mining for GPUs/CPUs
i sold most coins at 6k with probably loss in mining cost  Cry
mining it with 1 gpu for months

Plus its still part of SuperNet isn't it?

I don't talk about supernet
only boolberry as a good technology coin

Ok no worries  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

i wonder the same thing

I don't talk about supernet
only boolberry as a good technology coin

i wonder the same thing

legendary
Activity: 924

i wonder the same thing
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Are there any news about the integration of Boolberry into SuperNET? Supernet client currently does not show the coin :/
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

thank you.
Still under 5 million coins in circulation. I am surprised more people are not mining this
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Activity: 158
What is the best source to track the current Boolberry hash rate?

More than one source would be even better!
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
Hey folk!

We are looking for someone who can work out X11 GPU miner (both OpenCL and Cuda).
Need to make changes in block size (adapt for cryptonote-family block) and test it with server pool software.

We pay in Bitcoins.
Let me know if someone is familiar with this code and ready to sort out things for us.

Zoidberg.

Hello Zoidberg!

Good to hear from you. How is the Louisd’or project going? What are you future plans for BBR?

I hope a new GPU miner will help increase the hash rate!
legendary
Activity: 1540
MBK's pool is up http://bbr.mbkpool.info/
Yeah, very good pool received all payment auto  Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
The BBR network is dead. ALL hash power is concentrated at bbr.poolto.be.  Lips sealed

CryptoNote Coin Farm http://cncoin.farm/ appears to be offline.  MBK's pool is up http://bbr.mbkpool.info/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
how many bbr are in circulation currently?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/
still under 5 million in circulation

Boolberry has a slow emission schedule, making mining really attractive right now based on current low difficulty
legendary
Activity: 1428
how many bbr are in circulation currently?
Activity: 198
The BBR network is dead. ALL hash power is concentrated at bbr.poolto.be.  Lips sealed
@bb
Activity: 137

Isnt it different protocols already, BBR use heavily modified (reinvented)cryptonote while DASH use bitcoin protocols with added mixing protocols?

I think it will be much simple to compare from protocols point of view which is more superior technologicaly.

Jump to: