Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 188. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
can i mine this coin with FPGA? 

Any coin is FPGA minable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
can i mine this coin with FPGA? 
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
I found this old thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/2914y1/monero_vs_boolberry/

Someone should write up a new comparison so we can gain some publicity.

Many people are unaware of all the innovation that Boolberry has already delivered

I might be willing to help contribute to a bounty for some new marketing materials that we can use

The boolberry website is also in need of updating

The main difference is that XMR is still developed actively, BBR not.

It hasn't been actively developed recently but I get the impression that CZ would be happy to continue his work on BBR as long as there is strong community support.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I found this old thread:

Many people are unaware of all the innovation that Boolberry has already delivered

I might be willing to help contribute to a bounty for some new marketing materials that we can use

The main difference is that XMR is still developed actively, BBR not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi folk!
How's it going ?

Just want to mention that i'm here and i'll be able to spend more time on BBR in the near future.

Zoidberg

Any updates for us? How can the community help make Boolberry better?

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I found this old thread:

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
how come i can't see his last posts

You can. There is a formatting issue with that forum feature but they are there.

Scroll all the way to the right until you see his posts, then scroll down.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptozoidberg-170073
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
how come i can't see his last posts
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Zoidberg has never said much from the beginning.

We know he has been working on his other POS cryptonote project for a while

He also said this is still his primary project

I am willing to be patient. He is a very skilled dev

its actually better that way didn't he say from post that he will continue work on bbr in near future
Zoidberg has never said much from the beginning.

We know he has been working on his other POS cryptonote project for a while

He also said this is still his primary project

I am willing to be patient. He is a very skilled dev
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
dont know whats happening here but i am close to moving all my investment to aeon coin

Please go ahead and don't spam other threads with your "investment tips".

wouldn't call two posts spam lol
Activity: 538
dont know whats happening here but i am close to moving all my investment to aeon coin

Please go ahead and don't spam other threads with your "investment tips".
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
What's up with this coin? did zoidberg leave?

Such good coin, why not more dev?

People here are either unwilling or incapable of taking over BBR... Dr. Z is off to French lala land.
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
What's up with this coin? did zoidberg leave?

Such good coin, why not more dev?

Please post in this thread and ask for Boolberry to be added to the coin comparison:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11792218
Activity: 434
Two minute block time is good.
is this coin ASIC proof ?

As per the OP (highlighted in red):

Boolberry Compared to Bitcoin
In comparison to Bitcoin forks, Boolberry is developed on newer CryptoNote technology, making it of more flexible architecture. The main benefit of CryptoNote technology is anonymity of the sender and recipient along with transaction unlinkability. This provides great protection to user's privacy which is highly important today.

Boolberry benefits:
  • Ring Signature based cryptography, which ensures new level of privacy, anonymity and unlinkability
  • Separate Wallet and Daemon provide and additional level of security and cloud compatibility
  • Flexible RPC-like network protocol with forward and backward capability provides ability to extend network interaction format quickly and painlessly.
  • New ASIC-Resistant Hash algorithm named Wild Keccack takes the SHA3 Keccak to a higher level.

Boolberry Compared to CryptoNote
Boolberry was designed from the beginning to address several issues with Ordinary CryptoNote coins such incomplete anonymity and block chain bloat.
  • Unlinkable outputs ensures the user's anonymity is not broken due to zero mixin usage.
  • Transaction identification by prefix allows Boolberry to cut ring signatures from block chain reducing block chain size by 60-90%, depending on mixin usage.
  • Removed Dust from block reward to reduce block chain size even more.
  • New block chain based PoW hash provides faster synchronization with network and immunity from DoS attacks.
  • Network Alerts allow developers to broadcast messages about critical updates or other important events to the network
  • Donation-based crowd-funding: Boolberry has an open and transparent model of project financing with a maximum of 1% of mined coins reserved for project development. The actual rate is controlled by network participants (miners) using votes. Boolberry gives a fixed percentage to the CryptoNote founders.
  • Wallet address aliasing: any wallet can be linked with symbolic name via special type extra record in coinbase. Block chain will control registered names uniqueness.
  • More rational emission curve

This was a very impressive coin from the beginning. With the very slow emission curve it is the perfect coin to start mining now. Early adopters were not rewarded with the lion share of all coins. Of the Cryptonote coins with a official GUI (XDN, BCN and BBR) there is no comparison in terms of coin emission fairness. 

I think everyone should mine Boolberry!
I am having a hard time registering on the Boolberry forums. Is there a moderator here?

http://boolberry.com/forum/
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bump for BBR. Smiley

Boolberry is a good cryptonote coin, with or without Supernet. It had a fair launch and implements some original ideas not used in other cryptonote coins (its not just a clone).

Monero clearly has more developers working on their project and more supporting services. However with a market cap less than 1/40th of XMR an official GUI and some original features (related to database size and mixin levels), I like the risk/reward ratio for BBR.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

Good choice, makes sense for anyone holding XMR to invest in a bucket load of BBR (given it's clearly under-valued & is the most innovative Cryptonote coin).

And vice versa, anyone invested in BBR should hedge with a few XMR also.  Wink

If you can choose only one cryptonote coin, which one will you choose?

Boolberry

to put in order of giving nice return at current levels

AEON
BBR
XMR
Jump to: