Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 190. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
BBR to XMR is just like Litecoin to Bitcoin... a never ending story :-)

I still do like BBR. Just the name is odd Cheesy

I like the name Boolberry.

When Google came out people thought its name was odd and Yahoo was a normal name. Now everyone thinks Google is a normal name and says "Google abc" or Google xyz"

If development continues and merchants adapt Boolberry I don't think the name will be a long term concern at all.

Activity: 75
Speaking of exchanges... I've been trying to withdraw some BBR from Bter for the last three weeks.

Has anyone else had issues withdrawing BBR from Bter?

They are saying that "the bbr block doesn't update." Anyone aware of this issue?  Huh

Yes, my deposit is missing since 2015-05-29. I sent BBR to the correct address and added the payment id but the deposit is not credited until today.

This is the only reply from bter.com

Dear Sir,
Our dev will check and fix it for you. Please do not worry.

Thanks for your patience.

Best
Bter.com

:-(

It would be nice to get an update on this. XMR has done some recent work to integrate the payment ID with the address.  Perhaps that would make things easier for existing and hopefully new exchanges.

I cant comment on this case without knowing more because I have not used Bter
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
BBR to XMR is just like Litecoin to Bitcoin... a never ending story :-)

I still do like BBR. Just the name is odd Cheesy

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
why bbr network state not work ?. here : http://boolberry.com/state.html
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Speaking of exchanges... I've been trying to withdraw some BBR from Bter for the last three weeks.

They are saying that "the bbr block doesn't update." Anyone aware of this issue?  Huh

Yes, my deposit is missing since 2015-05-29. I sent BBR to the correct address and added the payment id but the deposit is not credited until today.

This is the only reply from bter.com

Dear Sir,
Our dev will check and fix it for you. Please do not worry.

Thanks for your patience.

Best
Bter.com

:-(
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

If we could convince shapeshift.io to add us that could really help us as well.

If BBR was added to shapeshift.io how could that help us? Just curious.

People who want privacy would have another option besides XMR.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

They are saying that "the bbr block doesn't update." Anyone aware of this issue?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

It can't and it won't happen anyway.  BBR is already on the three exchanges that trade cryptonote coins.  Poloniex, Bitttrex, and BTER.  If I missed any maybe someone could post that information.  Another exchange won't do anything.  It's highly unlikely that any exchange that hasn't already taken the steps to transact in cryptonote coins is going to do so.     

Shapeshift does support XMR so your last sentence wouldn't describe them.

Oh you're correct.  I didn't know that. But I do now.  I didn't know they had cryptonote coins listed.  Never used them.  It's not the first time I've put my foot in my mouth and it definitely won't be the last.  I stand corrected.  Regardless, being added to shapeshift likely wouldn't have any noticeable impact on BBR.  However, it would still be beneficial to be listed.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

It can't and it won't happen anyway.  BBR is already on the three exchanges that trade cryptonote coins.  Poloniex, Bitttrex, and BTER.  If I missed any maybe someone could post that information.  Another exchange won't do anything.  It's highly unlikely that any exchange that hasn't already taken the steps to transact in cryptonote coins is going to do so.     

Shapeshift does support XMR so your last sentence wouldn't describe them.
legendary

Dev is working on another coin at the moment.

So is bbr dead now officially?

No, BBR is alive and well. I've been in touch with CZ recently, and he is actively working on BBR: e.g. https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/tree/db

Lui is nothing new, CZ announced he'd be working on that 6 months ago - hence the BBR hiatus.

Lui is POS, BBR is POW - so the two can co-exist. In fact, IMO, the Lui proposition is only strengthened by a strong BBR (given they're both created by the same Dev).

It's in no-one's interest to see BBR dead (not even it's competitors!).

What BBR does need is more active engagement from it's users. To that end I'm working on a couple of things ('offline' commitments permitting)...

Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

It's officially unofficially dead.
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006

Activity: 2
Has anyone been thinking about the idea of getting BBR implemented into minergate?
Activity: 723
Merit: 503

He just posted the emission of Lui

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11649023

Merit: 1000
Has dev gone?

No the Dev hasn't gone. He is active... coding. I'm sure when he's done & a new release is ready, he'll update this thread.
When will the new wallet be released?  Huh Huh

Until he has accumulated enough from the 1% block fees?
Activity: 79
Has dev gone?

No the Dev hasn't gone. He is active... coding. I'm sure when he's done & a new release is ready, he'll update this thread.
When will the new wallet be released?  Huh Huh
legendary
I made some 3D models of the logo some time back if anyone is interested.

Like these!!... Would like to incorporate these into some of the designs.

No problem.  I can render different images in different positions with different backdrops etc...  Or I can provide you with the 3ds MAX file.
Has dev gone?

Jump to: