Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 215. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
 What is next? Moving from POS to DPOS. Brilliant move Zoidberg. My "bag" is moving to another coin. THX.
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I feel this is a betrayal of loyal BBR investors/supporters.  Why not eventually add POS to BBR?   Is there any plan to distribute any of the new coins to BBR bag holders?
 Cry
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Oha, the whole BBR buy side at Polo is 1.10529924 BTC.... then end.
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Hello folk!

During last weeks I was working on CN-based PoS project for my friends and i’m happy to introduce this work for technical review if anyone interested.
As i said, this is CryptoNote-based PoS/PoW hybrid, it seems to be first anonymous PoS project (PoS mining is also anonymous). According to my experience in bitcointalk forum here is a lot of people who like to criticize my work, especially from Monero clan, so you guys is welcome to fight!

We have about 4-5 BTC of bounties for people who gonna find bugs/flaws in design or implementation: most serious critical flaw gonna get 2 BTC, next less critical 1 BTC, next 0.5 BTC and so on.

Here is thread for discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/louisdorcodename-first-anonymous-pos-cn-based-currency-technical-review-887482

PS About Boolberry: In any case Boolbery is my primary project, and since both this projects based on the same code base - it will be win-win for both of this project from technology point of view. ATM scruffy is working on BBR new wallet version since i want to have second developer who familiar with BBR code, so this took more time that i expected, but this is need for project safety, a lot of people were talked about it before in this thread.

Zoidberg

For what it's worth, you making this post is the moment BBR lost any small chance it had to beat XMR for the non transparent niche. I guess Windjc and/or Bytecoin and friends will be happy to have a coin they can pump easily.

Also, lol @ the monero clan rhetoric. You are punching yourself in the face, and then you are running like a monkey screaming "look i've been hit !!!". The funniest thing is that you dont even realize you are sabotaging yourself.

Anyway, I'm telling you right now, i'll buy some of your LouisD'OR Hopefully, I'll be able to dump first too!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hello folk!

During last weeks I was working on CN-based PoS project for my friends and i’m happy to introduce this work for technical review if anyone interested.
As i said, this is CryptoNote-based PoS/PoW hybrid, it seems to be first anonymous PoS project (PoS mining is also anonymous). According to my experience in bitcointalk forum here is a lot of people who like to criticize my work, especially from Monero clan, so you guys is welcome to fight!

We have about 4-5 BTC of bounties for people who gonna find bugs/flaws in design or implementation: most serious critical flaw gonna get 2 BTC, next less critical 1 BTC, next 0.5 BTC and so on.

Here is thread for discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/louisdorcodename-first-anonymous-pos-cn-based-currency-technical-review-887482

PS About Boolberry: In any case Boolbery is my primary project, and since both this projects based on the same code base - it will be win-win for both of this project from technology point of view. ATM scruffy is working on BBR new wallet version since i want to have second developer who familiar with BBR code, so this took more time that i expected, but this is need for project safety, a lot of people were talked about it before in this thread.

Zoidberg
Activity: 259

I threw the "all altcoins losing value" in to highlight the overall state of the market.  With few exceptions all coins have been slowly losing value.  It's been a steady decline for months.  Also, with the market cap that BBR has it doesn't take much for the coins in that range to leap frog one another back and forth.  A couple btc buy or sell and BBR is fifteen spots higher or lower. 

All true, but when you lose spots in the ranking it means you are losing more than other coins (including gains from zero by new coins).

It's probably best to take the rankings with a large pinch of salt...
Boolberry = 105,
Mintcoin (chosen at random) = 104 with 24hr vol of $20 and bids at 1 sat.

People are selling BBR and looking to buy back cheaper IMO.

Price-wise BBR is already close to its all-time low.. I wouldn't wait too long with my buy orders now..

Agree. I'd be surprised if the price dips much below 15k sat this time. I'd question the wisdom of anyone selling below 10k (if they're purely speculating on price).

Either way, all things being equal, the lower the price goes... the more I'll buy!
Activity: 198

I threw the "all altcoins losing value" in to highlight the overall state of the market.  With few exceptions all coins have been slowly losing value.  It's been a steady decline for months.  Also, with the market cap that BBR has it doesn't take much for the coins in that range to leap frog one another back and forth.  A couple btc buy or sell and BBR is fifteen spots higher or lower. 

All true, but when you lose spots in the ranking it means you are losing more than other coins (including gains from zero by new coins).

Boolberry = 105,

Price-wise BBR is already close to its all-time low.. I wouldn't wait too long with my buy orders now..

Boolberry = 105,

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Almost all altcoins have been losing value for some time.  There isn't enough money to go around and much of what is available is getting put into any one of the latest ICO scams offering nothing but promises and destined to fail, further hastening the departure of capital from altcoins in general.

All coins losing value wouldn't affect the ranking. You are right about ico token deals polluting the list though.

I prefer the filtered list with tokens removed.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Almost all altcoins have been losing value for some time.  There isn't enough money to go around and much of what is available is getting put into any one of the latest ICO scams offering nothing but promises and destined to fail, further hastening the departure of capital from altcoins in general.

All coins losing value wouldn't affect the ranking. You are right about ico token deals polluting the list though.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary

Almost all altcoins have been losing value for some time.  There isn't enough money to go around and much of what is available is getting put into any one of the latest ICO scams offering nothing but promises and destined to fail, further hastening the departure of capital from altcoins in general.

legendary
BBR out of the top 100.

It's in the top 100 coins.  It falls out if you include all the NXT and other platform assets.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Can't Zoidberg come work for Monero?

Heard that Monero can pay for coders, but have hard time finding competent coders that understand the CN codebase.

lol

Sure he can, but he can also try to outcompete Monero. Isn't this better?
Activity: 133
Can't Zoidberg come work for Monero?

Heard that Monero can pay for coders, but have hard time finding competent coders that understand the CN codebase.

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
BBR out of the top 100.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Hey guys! I'm back Smiley Now have internet, and can work, again! Smiley
How is it going ?

Great to hear your back online. Hows the funding holding out? I'm sure we could mine some and send them your way if it would help

Jon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Hey guys! I'm back Smiley Now have internet, and can work, again! Smiley
How is it going ?

Welcome back!
Jump to: