Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 216. (Read 1210750 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hey guys! I'm back Smiley Now have internet, and can work, again! Smiley
How is it going ?

Congratulations on your successful relocation! Cheesy

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
How is it going ?

Get busy working  Grin 
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
How is it going ?

Congratulations on your successful relocation! Cheesy
How is it going ?
legendary
Does anybody know what's the hash rate of Monero vs Boolberry, as well as how many miners in both (miner distribution graph?)?

Since they have a different mining algorithm you can't compare the hashrates (don't know for sure). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Alright then, is the miner distribution possible? I'd like to compare who is more decentralized. Otherwise, how do we know if these coins aren't all owned by one large mining farm?

How do we know any coin isn't owned by one large mining farm?  Made in China should be "Mined in China" when talking about altcoins. 

There is a breakdown of BBR's pool distribution thanks to jwinterm.  Here are some network state charts http://boolberry.com/state.html

The pool distribution rate is definately a problem.  Unfortunately most coins end up with unbalanced pool distribution.  If the 20% slice in the chart is solo miners that would be a better rate than most coins which helps even out the lopsided pool distribution somewhat.  I keep some GPU's on BBR 24/7 and have been for awhile as do many people.  BBR's hashrate is low enough to consistently find blocks.  I doubt a large mining farm would bother with BBR due to it's low price and negligible volume on the exchanges.  But you never know.  I do know that they aren't mining all the coins because some are going into my wallet.

I don't know if that helps with your comparison but that chart and the network stats I linked are all I can find that might.

Your friendly, monthly reminder to help spread the hash and support the network (and stop making clintar so BBR rich Tongue ). Snapshot taken a few minutes ago:

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Does anybody know what's the hash rate of Monero vs Boolberry, as well as how many miners in both (miner distribution graph?)?

Since they have a different mining algorithm you can't compare the hashrates (don't know for sure). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Alright then, is the miner distribution possible? I'd like to compare who is more decentralized. Otherwise, how do we know if these coins aren't all owned by one large mining farm?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Quick question: Is Boolberry already dead? Or where is the dev thread?

bbr is not dead. dev is still alive and working. its also a core coin of supernet, so its not gonna die anytime soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey guys!
I was changed my location to different country and now looking for home, where i could live and work, so this explains my rare activity on forum and development - i'm literally can't work atm.
Anyway, i'm in touch with Bitcrea and Scruffy, and  some other people with skype, so no worries folk!

Zoidberg

Wish you well. Keep berry going.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Quick question: Is Boolberry already dead? Or where is the dev thread?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Hey guys!
I was changed my location to different country and now looking for home, where i could live and work, so this explains my rare activity on forum and development - i'm literally can't work atm.
Anyway, i'm in touch with Bitcrea and Scruffy, and  some other people with skype, so no worries folk!

Zoidberg
Thanks for the heads up. Hope you find a place soon  Smiley
legendary
4days can't receive my bbr to polo account. anybody has same problems?

Have you contact poloniex?
sure. 4 days ago.

That's odd.  I've always found Polo support to be quite responsive at resolving issues promptly.

I sent from bter, they said withdraw was ok and their wallet ok too. But when i check ID i see no information. Only if I check hash.

Yeah it looks like something is wrong on Bters end.  I don't think the payment ID is getting included in the transaction.  I sent some BBR to Bter to test and the BBR I sent back to my wallet arrived but I never received the BBR I sent to Poloniex even though the transaction is on the blockchain.  What that means is that Polo got the BBR but not the payment ID so there is no way for it to get routed to my account on Polo.

It was just a small amount so I'm not going to bother Polo I was just testing.

You'll need to open a support ticket with Polo if you haven't already.  Include screenshots of your withdrawal record from Bter.  The withdrawal record will have the address, payment ID, and a transaction ID.

I'll submit a ticket to Bter support informing them of the issue.  For now I wouldn't transfer anymore BBR from Bter if you need to use a payment ID.  Send to local wallet first and send from there.

thanks. sent screenshot to polo.

upd: received.

Great!  I'm glad you got this resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

sure. 4 days ago.

That's odd.  I've always found Polo support to be quite responsive at resolving issues promptly.

I sent from bter, they said withdraw was ok and their wallet ok too. But when i check ID i see no information. Only if I check hash.

Yeah it looks like something is wrong on Bters end.  I don't think the payment ID is getting included in the transaction.  I sent some BBR to Bter to test and the BBR I sent back to my wallet arrived but I never received the BBR I sent to Poloniex even though the transaction is on the blockchain.  What that means is that Polo got the BBR but not the payment ID so there is no way for it to get routed to my account on Polo.

You'll need to open a support ticket with Polo if you haven't already.  Include screenshots of your withdrawal record from Bter.  The withdrawal record will have the address, payment ID, and a transaction ID.

I'll submit a ticket to Bter support informing them of the issue.  For now I wouldn't transfer anymore BBR from Bter if you need to use a payment ID.  Send to local wallet first and send from there.

thanks. sent screenshot to polo.

upd: received.
legendary

sure. 4 days ago.

legendary

sure. 4 days ago.

But to answer your question regarding issues sending BBR to Polo the answer is no.  I just made a withdrawal and deposit just to verify and I didn't have an issue with either.  The withdrawal showed up in my wallet in under a minute and the deposit showed up at polo in about three minutes.

Unfortunately nobody here can really do anything.  You will have to work with Polo to resolve this issue.

I would suggest that you press the issue with Polo making sure to include the transaction ID and payment ID you used when sending.  Don't post that information here.

Maybe first though you should check that the transaction is even on the blockchain.  You can see your transaction using the transaction ID here https://minergate.com/blockchain/bbr/blocks.  

If it isn't you may need to resync your wallet.

bbr-linux-x64-v0.3.0.41.tar.bz2

at first I made upgrade to newest version, remove whole blockchain, restore wallet copy from backup - all with no success...

You don't need to remove whole blockchain and resync daemon, actually need only to remove poolstate.bin and restart deamon, it's writen here: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

The problem is in poolstate.bin.

If after that your problem still appear, send me logs in pm (both files: boolb.log and simplewallet.log)

Zoidberg

Thank you, now transaction is "sent".

legendary

sure. 4 days ago.

But to answer your question regarding issues sending BBR to Polo the answer is no.  I just made a withdrawal and deposit just to verify and I didn't have an issue with either.  The withdrawal showed up in my wallet in under a minute and the deposit showed up at polo in about three minutes.

Unfortunately nobody here can really do anything.  You will have to work with Polo to resolve this issue.

I would suggest that you press the issue with Polo making sure to include the transaction ID and payment ID you used when sending.  Don't post that information here.

Maybe first though you should check that the transaction is even on the blockchain.  You can see your transaction using the transaction ID here https://minergate.com/blockchain/bbr/blocks.  

If it isn't you may need to resync your wallet.

bbr-linux-x64-v0.3.0.41.tar.bz2

at first I made upgrade to newest version, remove whole blockchain, restore wallet copy from backup - all with no success...

You don't need to remove whole blockchain and resync daemon, actually need only to remove poolstate.bin and restart deamon, it's writen here: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

The problem is in poolstate.bin.

If after that your problem still appear, send me logs in pm (both files: boolb.log and simplewallet.log)

Zoidberg

Thank you, now transaction is "sent".

legendary

sure. 4 days ago.
Hey guys!

Zoidberg
Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Jump to: