Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 298. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
node-cryptonote-pool code update

I've committed some code to allow miners to connect and to look up stats on web page with aliases. For example, use -u @clintar in your miner instead of the long address, or enter @clintar in to the "Your Stats & Payment History" field.

It is live at cncoin.farm

Is there currently a way to look at blockchain stats? Things like daily transaction volume and historical transaction and usage history? New wallet creation? etc.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
node-cryptonote-pool code update

I've committed some code to allow miners to connect and to look up stats on web page with aliases. For example, use -u @clintar in your miner instead of the long address, or enter @clintar in to the "Your Stats & Payment History" field.

It is live at cncoin.farm

Edit: And you can PM me to get an alias registered.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Do we have any Chinese BBR users in this community?

With the upcoming launch of BBR on Bter, I would be good to get some Chinese marketing started.

Please let us know or PM me if you are involved in the Chinese crypto markets. Thanks!
legendary
Wow, 60K BBR dump on polo  Huh

and ongoing...

This is actually great for redistribution. Also, there are always going to be retracement after 12x price increases in a week Smiley

The ONLY thing BBR is missing right now is organization of its community into one that can get the word out about BBRs fantastic tech, cryptonote, Supernet, etc.

It's time for BBR to grow up and start walking and talking and letting people know what it is and why it exists.

Most people I talk to in the crypto world don't even know what BBR is. They don't even know it exists. BBR has one of the lowest branding awareness of any coin out there. The good news is we as a community can change all that.

I am in process of organizing marketing for BBR. Will be posting more in the next couple of days. It's an exciting time to be accumulating BBR as a long term investment. It's also an exciting time to be organizing a community that should be destined to be one of the largest in the crypto scene.

It's going to take some time and effort and enthusiasm, but it'll be worth it.

Now i also want to write a little bit about speculation, about the Boolberry price and price history.
This are only my personal guess.
Plenty of time ppl guess, now and before, why Boolberry price are low.
I always was thinking it was´t low in reference to network difficulty, but was low on advanced technology, in comparison to other CN-Coins price and of course the excellent developer crypto_zoidberg.
Price history very rough: hight price in the beginning and constant falling under 15K until end of August.
Difficulty history very rough:  roughly steady difficulty over all times until end of August.
That´s mean it was always profitable to mine with a sloping profitability curve over time.

Why?
My assumption:
In the beginning people see the advanced from Boolberry and are willing to pay a price premium.
Over the time market is saturated and the price premium decreased. ((could be of slowly growing community and lack of demand( i don´t speculate here about why)
Now to the miner. In the case of the hight profitability we will assume a lot of professional miner, who are willing to mine only for profit. That mean mine and sell as long as is profitable,
 and stop to mine when it is not profitable anymore.
This we see when hashrate drop below 1G in end of August. (and one Professional miner cbuchner1 point it out here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8498296)
Why the influence of the professional miner are so big?
Long time Boolberry had no pools and be only be able to solo mining. Many altcoin miner are not willing to patient to mine solo.
So what we had? Big professional miner -> good coin distribution, because these sell on market.
Small non professional miner who support the network. -> good coin distribution.
What we have now? Rising price, growing community and more small miner. -> good coin distribution.
When the price rise and it is profitable, professional miner turning EC2 and give coin supply and sell. -> good coin distribution.

So it is good and healthy to see the growing network hashrate and difficulty.
The price seems fair in relation of network difficulty now.
And i´m not worry if some one sell 60K on Poloniex. -> good coin distribution.  

I´m very confident that if people get aware of boolberry and his advanced technology, (independent of the SuperNet hype) this coin will have a bright future.

Good assessment, thanks. I would add, however, that the Supernet "hype" is good for BBR. It brings much needed attention to BBR right now and in the future. The power of the Supernet, is that BBR will be directly accessible to all the wallet holders in the other communities, ie NXT, VRC, and BTCD.  Thats instant exposure for BBR.

BBR biggest challenge right now is its lack of exposure. So the SuperNet should be welcomed.

Imo, the price of BBR is too low currently. It has 1/12 the market cap of XMR. The only reason - marketing and exposure.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
People need to stop mining...im now earning less than half compared to only a week ago! Smiley

Dont understand the dumping going on over at polo - it seems to be heavily manipulated over there by just 1 guy with buy order totals going from 250 BTC to 60 BTC in the space of 30 seconds.
Holding for a few months at least to see where things go, feeling very confident about BBR atm.

Todays dumpings are part of the effort to discredit BBR, but it seems safe to say that it is not working Wink
It just shows that more than supporting group realizes that BBR tech is worth to be aware of!

I said following several times but i'll say it again, maybe i'll just put it into my signature Smiley
Please solo mine BBR! Use pools only if your mining equipment is ridiculously weak!

I agree.  I'm finding blocks solo mining.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

and ongoing...

This is actually great for redistribution. Also, there are always going to be retracement after 12x price increases in a week Smiley

The ONLY thing BBR is missing right now is organization of its community into one that can get the word out about BBRs fantastic tech, cryptonote, Supernet, etc.

It's time for BBR to grow up and start walking and talking and letting people know what it is and why it exists.

Most people I talk to in the crypto world don't even know what BBR is. They don't even know it exists. BBR has one of the lowest branding awareness of any coin out there. The good news is we as a community can change all that.

I am in process of organizing marketing for BBR. Will be posting more in the next couple of days. It's an exciting time to be accumulating BBR as a long term investment. It's also an exciting time to be organizing a community that should be destined to be one of the largest in the crypto scene.

Now i also want to write a little bit about speculation, about the Boolberry price and price history.
This are only my personal guess.
Plenty of time ppl guess, now and before, why Boolberry price are low.
I always was thinking it was´t low in reference to network difficulty, but was low on advanced technology, in comparison to other CN-Coins price and of course the excellent developer crypto_zoidberg.
Price history very rough: hight price in the beginning and constant falling under 15K until end of August.
Difficulty history very rough:  roughly steady difficulty over all times until end of August.
That´s mean it was always profitable to mine with a sloping profitability curve over time.

Why?
My assumption:
In the beginning people see the advanced from Boolberry and are willing to pay a price premium.
Over the time market is saturated and the price premium decreased. ((could be of slowly growing community and lack of demand( i don´t speculate here about why)
Now to the miner. In the case of the hight profitability we will assume a lot of professional miner, who are willing to mine only for profit. That mean mine and sell as long as is profitable,
 and stop to mine when it is not profitable anymore.
This we see when hashrate drop below 1G in end of August. (and one Professional miner cbuchner1 point it out here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8498296)
Why the influence of the professional miner are so big?
Long time Boolberry had no pools and be only be able to solo mining. Many altcoin miner are not willing to patient to mine solo.
So what we had? Big professional miner -> good coin distribution, because these sell on market.
Small non professional miner who support the network. -> good coin distribution.
What we have now? Rising price, growing community and more small miner. -> good coin distribution.
When the price rise and it is profitable, professional miner turning EC2 and give coin supply and sell. -> good coin distribution.

So it is good and healthy to see the growing network hashrate and difficulty.
The price seems fair in relation of network difficulty now.
And i´m not worry if some one sell 60K on Poloniex. -> good coin distribution.  

I´m very confident that if people get aware of boolberry and his advanced technology, (independent of the SuperNet hype) this coin will have a bright future.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Activity: 93
I am a miner.BBR an XRM,those are the only 2 coins I am mining now.
The alternate cryptocurrency market has entered freezing winner.
legendary

and ongoing...

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Todays dumpings are part of the effort to discredit BBR, but it seems safe to say that it is not working Wink

Animorex might be shorting again, but he will have to buy back and we know BBR can move very fast. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants

It just shows that more than supporting group realizes that BBR tech is worth to be aware of!

Slippage is a bitch.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
People need to stop mining...im now earning less than half compared to only a week ago! Smiley

Dont understand the dumping going on over at polo - it seems to be heavily manipulated over there by just 1 guy with buy order totals going from 250 BTC to 60 BTC in the space of 30 seconds.
Holding for a few months at least to see where things go, feeling very confident about BBR atm.

I said following several times but i'll say it again, maybe i'll just put it into my signature Smiley
Please solo mine BBR! Use pools only if your mining equipment is ridiculously weak!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Pretty pointless to sell before Boolberry will start trading at bter. It was announced in this thread that this should happen in a matter of days.
Also selling before superNET actually launches doesn't seem like a bright idea.

Please let them sell now.. I'll gladly keep buying
Activity: 313

and ongoing...

But someone bought the 60k BBR, not so bad

Yes, and I doubt they'll let the price stay below what they paid for it...

Pretty pointless to sell before Boolberry will start trading at bter. It was announced in this thread that this should happen in a matter of days.
Also selling before superNET actually launches doesn't seem like a bright idea.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

and ongoing...

Yes, and I doubt they'll let the price stay below what they paid for it...
Activity: 113

and ongoing...

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

the price is so low , why you dump bbr.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

and ongoing...