Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 302. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
hey guys, new here, is there any specific reason why $BBR is going up? based on some feature, news,...?
thnx

Yes, it is the advanced CryptoNote project and it was grossly undervalued. It has OpenSource miners for different hardware, easy to install GUI wallet and it is fast as hell for a CriptoNote. Still is undervalued but not as much as before. Browse last 2 weeks of this thread for other news

When BBR gets the same market cap as XMR, it might not be undervalued. But until then, its undervalued.
I prefer to go for a premium to match the tech advantages, the lack of user base will shortly be corrected
maybe the right metric is the relative sizes of the user base?
anybody have any numbers on that?
legendary
I wish they would listen to you.  Today's posts are paranoid and obsessive.  I have this thread bookmarked so I can follow BBRs progress.  Today I have read 3 pages of posts so far and all of them but 3 or 4 are people discussing some sort of hare brained conspiracy with "whales and snake oil salesmen" involving XMR and the poloniex trollbox.  I have been included amongst the snake oil salesmen. lol. I have been teetering on the edge of the strategy of holding equal numbers of XMR and BBR and have as of today reduced my overall stake in BBR back to a smaller hedge level.  Where last night it was equal to my XMR stake. This is not entirely because of the insane trolling but it HAS had a part to play.

I have been waiting for this veiled threat to come about. Thank you for proving my point. Weren't you the one liquidating himself when BBR went up from 15k to 30k. You are no threat to the coin at all. Sure you can profit from the rise, but that is also part fear.

And just to make sure we understand the snake oil language very well here, here is your marketing back to you : I am so disappointed in the same XMR holders coming to this thread and creating FUD, threats of selling etc and giving a bad name to it. As as result I just liquidated some of my XMR today and increased my BBR position. I don't know why they keep doing this and give XMR a bad name.

Curiously enough these guys are never to be found expressing displeasure with the FUD against BBR by the likes of aminorex, peitila et. They are just here to announce they are selling BBR because.....

I still own BBR and will still try to follow it, but frankly the signal to noise ratio here is overwhelming.

You should liquidate yourself just like you did when BBR rose from 15k to 30k. It was so sad you didn't like that rise either Sad Sadly you will always be around and talk about how your trades are the stuff of legends that everyone should care about.

I know you mean well, but can you just put the XMR stuff to the side?
This is not helping the BBR. Let us put our energy into BBR in this BBR thread.
If you are getting sucked into all of this, maybe that was the goal?
So, lets focus on BBR

Thanks
legendary
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.
great to hear!
legendary
Can everybody please stop trolling/promoting trolling?

The BBR threads should stay focused on BBR progress - the XMR on XMR!

We need to raise the level (bar? not sure for the term) here guys, else no one will take us seriously...

(I also own XMR but my help is not needed that much if at all there because very competent and serious people are actively involved).

Now can we discuss on how to develop some nice ecosystem around BBR?

I wish they would listen to you.  Today's posts are paranoid and obsessive.  I have this thread bookmarked so I can follow BBRs progress.  Today I have read 3 pages of posts so far and all of them but 3 or 4 are people discussing some sort of hare brained conspiracy with "whales and snake oil salesmen" involving XMR and the poloniex trollbox.  I have been included amongst the snake oil salesmen. lol. I have been teetering on the edge of the strategy of holding equal numbers of XMR and BBR and have as of today reduced my overall stake in BBR back to a smaller hedge level.  Where last night it was equal to my XMR stake. This is not entirely because of the insane trolling but it HAS had a part to play.

I still own BBR and will still try to follow it, but frankly the signal to noise ratio here is overwhelming.

It's "raise the bar" by the way.  But "raise the level" works too.  

Either would work to elevate the conversation here.
Thank you.
So, investors in BBR, your constant blabber about XMR causes a loss of confidence.
Is this what you wanted to do? Then you have succeeded.
So if you are BBR supporter, support BBR and dont worry about XMR, dont worry about what XMR guys are saying. That is a separate discussion

James
legendary
Can everybody please stop trolling/promoting trolling?

The BBR threads should stay focused on BBR progress - the XMR on XMR!

We need to raise the level (bar? not sure for the term) here guys, else no one will take us seriously...

(I also own XMR but my help is not needed that much if at all there because very competent and serious people are actively involved).

Now can we discuss on how to develop some nice ecosystem around BBR?
thank you klee!

It seems that my words were not taken seriously...
Please let us be not worried about price, who is saying what, blabber blabber
Facts, analysis, progress

this is what is needed. dont discourage me about the seriousness of the community to focus on what is important.
The XMR devs are cool. They performed under pressure, they are not the ones spreading this foul languages.

But the community is part of a coin, so we all have certain standards to upkeep. Do you live in garbage? no, we take it outside at least and hopefully it is picked up and incinerated. So, let us do the same with the distracting stuff.

Now, the XMR culture is coming from a schism with the bytecoin and that whole thing is quite a mess. So, the initial conditions being what they are, it will take a bit of time for them to become rid of all the FUDsters that are around. There is also the distinct possibility of paid FUD going on, so if after a warning or two, they continue, all we can do is put them on ignore.

All this nonsense about CZ's identity is nonsense. I know exactly who he is and I will tell your right now!

Just go here: https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/Boolberry

there is all the info you need to know about CZ. End of story

James
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://bbr.5limi.com/

Network
 Hash Rate: 5.79 GH/sec
 Block Found: 4 minutes a

Our Pool
 Hash Rate: 3.42 GH/sec
 Block Found: 3 minutes ago

Shocked

Are these statistics correct?
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Not many BBRs are on the market, i suppose that majority accepted dga's initiative on non-selling in the September. I could survive even if the initiative is prolonged through the winter, one can consider mining as saving on the heating bills  Roll Eyes

That's actually my plan. :-)  I'm going to sell (or donate to cmu) my toys in April or thereabouts.

The diff is painful for the mining yield, but we'll see what happens.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
does anyone know if there was ever a nvidia miner for bbr?

Yup.  The opencl miner works on both platforms, but wolf0 released an nvidia-optimized version that you should find and use.  It's solid.

You can find a link from the Getting Started page on clintar's pool:  http://cncoin.farm/#getting_started
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

whats the .bat fiel for solo mining with GPU miner?

You'll find optimized miners and instructions in this thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bbr-boolberry-gpu-miner-discussion-amd-nvidia-opencl-cuda-693118
hey guys, new here, is there any specific reason why $BBR is going up? based on some feature, news,...?
thnx

Yes, it is the advanced CryptoNote project and it was grossly undervalued. It has OpenSource miners for different hardware, easy to install GUI wallet and it is fast as hell for a CriptoNote. Still is undervalued but not as much as before. Browse last 2 weeks of this thread for other news

When BBR gets the same market cap as XMR, it might not be undervalued. But until then, its undervalued.

Agree, BBR is just starting to get its network effect rolling
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
whats the .bat fiel for solo mining with GPU miner?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
thnx

thnx

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
thnx
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Would like to start a marketing committee for BBR. PM me if interested or post in this thread. Its time that BBR had a real long term promotional strategy.  Thats all it lacks at the moment, imo.

Interested !

We haven't seen BitcoinFX in a while. I am sure he would also love to support.

Boolberry boolberry boolberry.

I'd be delighted to put my random skill set to good use and to help wherever possible.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Is there any Mac OS binary (without need for build-compile) for mining out there?
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
HELP NEEDED, pls.

I opened my bbr wallet, which always showed directly my wallet, but this time it didnt. I downloaded the new version, clicked on open wallet, and went to a folder where i have  bbr wallet, a bbr.address file, and a bbr.keys file, all from the same wallet.

I open it and after putting my password correctly it says;

Failed to load wallet: failed to read file "C:/........ wallet.bbr"

At least its a small % of my bbr.  Undecided

Hi!

Try to rebuild your wallet: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

It worked!! Thank you!
Not many BBRs are on the market, i suppose that majority accepted dga's initiative on non-selling in the September. I could survive even if the initiative is prolonged through the winter, one can consider mining as saving on the heating bills  Roll Eyes
Activity: 135
Sold my XMR today and made a nice profit. I am back in XMR and I will dump XMR again if they are not nice to me. I am liquidating XMR to collect more BBR daily.
Jump to: