Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 301. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Tech help please, having issues with the following transaction

Code:
Tx ID: 46e680895a63a8c9f83ba32dbcd819f310c888051fc6ae9035a80c45744120a4
Date: 2014-08-31 23:41
Amount: 501.000000000000

The transaction is currently showing in my wallet as unconfirmed... Been like that for a few days now. From what I can tell the money didn't get sent to exchange (I thought it had but cannot see it in my deposit history on the exchange).

Can someone look into please?

P.S. Is there a working block explorer available?

Thanks in advance!

Are you using the GUI wallet? It is showing wrong tx id. Zoidberg will release a fix today.

Yes GUI wallet on the mac. Will the fix sort the confirmation? Or is that a separate issue?

Downloaded the latest wallet, I've still got this transaction showing as unconfirmed in my wallet. Transaction details have been updated:

Transaction id: 9fc5da5af8692436b1a5fe78b7571e39d350da825ded0db0a3815c905f440a11, size: 972 bytes

Would be very appreciative is someone could look into this for me please?

Thanks!

Hi, i guess i know what happend.
Well, there was a bug in wallet, that was extracted wrong transactions id from tx.
It seems that you sent your transaction using old wallet and this wrong tx id was added in pending (unconfirmed) transfers set, but then you downloaded fixed wallet, that extract transaction id correct and when you synchronized - it simply didn't mark this transaction as confirmed since id mismatch.

If sentence above looks like abracadabra  - than just forget it Smiley All you need is to re-build your wallet: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

Let me know if this issue was fixed or not.

Good luck!

Hooray!!... this worked, issue resolved. Thanks very much.  Just another reason why I love this coin, that and the x10 price increase since last weeks ATL! Smiley
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Tech help please, having issues with the following transaction

Code:
Tx ID: 46e680895a63a8c9f83ba32dbcd819f310c888051fc6ae9035a80c45744120a4

The transaction is currently showing in my wallet as unconfirmed... Been like that for a few days now. From what I can tell the money didn't get sent to exchange (I thought it had but cannot see it in my deposit history on the exchange).

Can someone look into please?

P.S. Is there a working block explorer available?

Thanks in advance!

Are you using the GUI wallet? It is showing wrong tx id. Zoidberg will release a fix today.

Yes GUI wallet on the mac. Will the fix sort the confirmation? Or is that a separate issue?

Downloaded the latest wallet, I've still got this transaction showing as unconfirmed in my wallet. Transaction details have been updated:

Transaction id: 9fc5da5af8692436b1a5fe78b7571e39d350da825ded0db0a3815c905f440a11, size: 972 bytes

Would be very appreciative is someone could look into this for me please?

Thanks!

Hi, i guess i know what happend.
Well, there was a bug in wallet, that was extracted wrong transactions id from tx.
It seems that you sent your transaction using old wallet and this wrong tx id was added in pending (unconfirmed) transfers set, but then you downloaded fixed wallet, that extract transaction id correct and when you synchronized - it simply didn't mark this transaction as confirmed since id mismatch.

If sentence above looks like abracadabra  - than just forget it Smiley All you need is to re-build your wallet: http://boolberry.com/howto.html#rebuild_wallet_datafile

Let me know if this issue was fixed or not.

Good luck!
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
I'm having problems downloading scratchpad at bbrfarm...is there any where I can just download then place in the correct folder? ....... I suspect its got to do with extra interest over the last week attracting more miners

Jon

Edit: Or maybe just my crap satellite
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Things are going in the right direction. To help keeping the steady increase in volume vote for BBR at https://hitbtc.com/vote It is northern EU based exchange responsible for 35-50% volume of other CryptoNotes. You can vote there once a day
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
I see the included Mac download has GUI and wallet, Is there any downloads for CPU miner on OSX?
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
I have tried 3 pools so far and on all of them the miner occasionally displays something like: 're-login, disconnecting, connecting, re-login'
Is this something in the miner or is it something at the pool side?
Why there are constant relogin?

i have fixed re-login and re-connect issue in cpuminer, this changes need to be merged into opencl miner, and cuda miner as well.
Wolf, are you around?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Recent trading volume relative to current market cap is pretty impressive.

Code:
BTC - 0.19%
LTC - 1.12%
BSX - 0.5%
NXT - 0.5%
XMR - 2.7%
BBR - 14.13%
14% is too high, unless there is a flood of money coming in
0.5% to 3% seems to be the best daily volumes for avoiding large volatility
However, in BBR's case, we can maintain the current volumes and get to these percentage simply by 4x on the price Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
does anyone know if there was ever a nvidia miner for bbr?

There is one OpenCL miner by Wolf0, as well as a cuda miner https://github.com/wolf9466/bbr-cudaminer
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
I have tried 3 pools so far and on all of them the miner occasionally displays something like: 're-login, disconnecting, connecting, re-login'
Is this something in the miner or is it something at the pool side?
Why there are constant relogin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Recent trading volume relative to current market cap is pretty impressive.

Code:
BTC - 0.19%
LTC - 1.12%
BSX - 0.5%
NXT - 0.5%
XMR - 2.7%
BBR - 14.13%
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 198
Not many BBRs are on the market, i suppose that majority accepted dga's initiative on non-selling in the September. I could survive even if the initiative is prolonged through the winter, one can consider mining as saving on the heating bills  Roll Eyes

That's actually my plan. :-)  I'm going to sell (or donate to cmu) my toys in April or thereabouts.

The diff is painful for the mining yield, but we'll see what happens.

I'd be suprised if that actually works, because game theory says otherwise; there is this big incentive to be the first to sell at a high price.

I cross my fingers that your plan works - if so, a significant increase in price would be the consequence :-)

Activity: 126
well with the help of Jl777 BBR starts going the right way,than't what i want to see!
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
How can BBR have such a low market cap? With all the features and work thats been done BBR is so insanely cheap.
This is being fixed with some marketing and also working with XMR to boost all cryptonotes.
All the cryptonotes are significantly undervalued. HODL

Well.. not ALL of them. Some are significantly overvalued and they should be dead and buried long ago.
legendary
How can BBR have such a low market cap? With all the features and work thats been done BBR is so insanely cheap.
This is being fixed with some marketing and also working with XMR to boost all cryptonotes.
All the cryptonotes are significantly undervalued. HODL
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
legendary
OK, I just looked at the XMR thread and not one mention of BBR positive or negative, so today the XMR guys did better than BBR as far as treating the other brother.

It seems my words are not working, I might have to use other means. Maybe I will buy 100 BTC of XMR to reward their better behavior.

James

P.S. trollbox is not relevant, the home thread of a coin is. plz let us not bring in garbage into our home!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
has anyone else had a payment from http://bbr.5limi.com/? i have been watching my pending balance grow with no payouts.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
The fact that some of the XMR devs are not giving me much respect as a dev is really just a bit annoying, but sometimes I am pretty much like a monkey, so maybe its not so surprising

Not sure where you got that from, I have no opinion on you as a dev and afaik the rest of the XMR devs don't either. We're just not that hooked into the Nxt/Ripple type stuff that seems to be your background (forgive me if I'm wrong as I said we're not that informed about it).

EDIT: I did comment on the Teleport paper being hard to undderstand (and no I don't just think it is the pirate stuff). Another dev commented on the paper as I recall too, but probably didn't understand it. But really, none of us has worked with you or seen your work so we can't have an informed opinion on the matter at all.
legendary
this is what is needed. dont discourage me about the seriousness of the community to focus on what is important.
The XMR devs are cool. They performed under pressure, they are not the ones spreading this foul languages.

I want only comment on this, all people should be taking attention mainly on the devs, both XMR and BBR, carefully, its your hard-earned bitcoin thats on risk. You cant control other people intentions, neither of the devs, but their intentions are the ones that will mirror on the coin.
Yes. I have heard all sorts of horrible things about the devs from both coins, but what I have seen is nothing but professional, courteous cooperative behavior between the two dev teams.

The fact that some of the XMR devs are not giving me much respect as a dev is really just a bit annoying, but sometimes I am pretty much like a monkey, so maybe its not so surprising

James
Jump to: