Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 300. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Alright, BBR dudes....just wanted to say 'Hi' and check out the whole BBR/Monero/SuperNET story.

I almost can't believe that some people manage to start fights over a project that should lead to UNITY, but I guess I need to lower my expectations of people.

Nice to see so many NXT'ers round here , btw, so a big 'hello' to y'all.

And yeah, I'm buying into BBR right now........

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I'm having problems downloading scratchpad at bbrfarm...is there any where I can just download then place in the correct folder? ....... I suspect its got to do with extra interest over the last week attracting more miners

Jon

Edit: Or maybe just my crap satellite

Edit; finally managed to get miners back online a lot of hassle connecting with stratum server, maybe needs longer time out option or something

Jon

I'm seeing an error page visiting bbr.farm right now.

You might give it a try on http://cncoin.farm/ if it's near enough to you, and make sure you configure your miner to use their new cdn-hosted copy of the scratchpad.

(cncoin.farm is US-east, bbr.farm is in Singapore, so your performance will be very different based upon where in the world your miners are.)
The background is named bye.png. Looks like they're shutting down.
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
I'm having problems downloading scratchpad at bbrfarm...is there any where I can just download then place in the correct folder? ....... I suspect its got to do with extra interest over the last week attracting more miners

Jon

Edit; finally managed to get miners back online a lot of hassle connecting with stratum server, maybe needs longer time out option or something

Jon

I'm seeing an error page visiting bbr.farm right now.

You might give it a try on http://cncoin.farm/ if it's near enough to you, and make sure you configure your miner to use their new cdn-hosted copy of the scratchpad.

(cncoin.farm is US-east, bbr.farm is in Singapore, so your performance will be very different based upon where in the world your miners are.)
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Jon

Jon
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Big money got in too quick in XMR. That is the entire part of the problem. Everything else is just confirmation bias to justify the stance. Monero would have won had the marketing being done the right way. Instead we had cocky bullies spamming the crap out of new threads (still ok), competitor threads (big no no), paid shills on trollboxes, forums, blog comments, exchanges bending over backwards, FUD against other CN coins and devs and a whole lot of other non sense. Then they have the gall to play victim after all this. I was watching monero from the very beginning. Why wouldn't someone distance themselves from marketing like this? I could see consensus would never form around this kind of marketing.

zoidberg got caught in the crossfire with the legitimate threat to consensus. I'd rather shills just say that and move on instead of continuing to hang on to this last straw of trying to find an edge by maligning/slandering zoidberg on a perpetual basis.

BBR's technical advancements and progress needs to be acknowledged and it appears the market is moving in that direction.

Activity: 32
Merit: 10
I downloaded the last miner windows cpu version

http://sourceforge.net/projects/boolberry/files/cpuminer-multi.zip/download

I try it on 3 computers and all crash with a windows generic error Application Error, and it close. ??
Activity: 237
VRC pump.

You realize that any coin that pumps their coin on the basis of getting into the SuperNet is automatically excluded from the SuperNet. Good job, this means VRC will never be in the SuperNet!!!
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants

Was reading last pages in rpietila alt coin observer.

This is sad to see two-faced people who ask for help when they in troubles and spread slander and lie when troubles is over. This behavior expose their moral standards.

I doubt that i'll ever again will care for helping.

Was looking through the last 2 pages, but couldn't see a developer posting about you or BBR. Which posts are you referring to?

It was a few pages back. It was some people talking about the rethink-your-strategy allegations. I commented as well and apparently caused offense, but I said there and I'll say here that we don't know the truth of those allegations or the larger context. So it is all speculation and should not be taken too seriously.

We should ask adamstgBit to start a new thread  Tongue

Cryptonote Conspiracy Observer?
Activity: 99
Finally i've decided to create an account because i admire bbr  and because of jl777. I made a mistake before of not buying bitcoindark when it was only16k and decided to buy when it was already 50k satoshis. But i sold it when 250k went down. Until now i regret it. When jl777 recommended this then i quickly bought a few. I believe this is my second chance but i still just have a little and trying to look a way to have more. Im hoping this coin wont go high yet. Im having an anxiety now the rise of the value now will not stop and it will reach near the value of its big brother, btcd. I hope we wont advertise this yet just like btcd did. Im also afraid of the supernet because definitely we cant stop the rise of the value of this when supernet already launched.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

This is sad to see two-faced people who ask for help when they in troubles and spread slander and lie when troubles is over. This behavior expose their moral standards.

Was looking through the last 2 pages, but couldn't see a developer posting about you or BBR. Which posts are you referring to?

It was a few pages back. It was some people talking about the rethink-your-strategy allegations. I commented as well and apparently caused offense, but I said there and I'll say here that we don't know the truth of those allegations or the larger context. So it is all speculation and should not be taken too seriously.

We should ask adamstgBit to start a new thread  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

legendary
Pa just posted something..
Activity: 124

Was looking through the last pages, but couldn't see a developer posting about you or BBR. Which posts are you referring to?
legendary
Where can I short rpietila?  Cheesy
Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Only if it's in BBR interest or they pay you for consulting.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Yes, Rpietila was VERY brutal towards you, JL777, Supernet and BBR in the Poloniex trollbox too. It was pretty shocking. My name on the trollbox is mktg2009. I took Rpietila to task and called him out on his pathetic statements, but it didn't matter.

Crypto - they are scared of BBR, that is why they are fighting it. BBR being a part of the Supernet changes the game though Smiley

Also, I got your PM and will be contacting you soon to discuss details.

Keep doing an awesome job! This will be an exciting few months for BBR as we grow the community together.
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
good coin but most messy thread ever.
Activity: 84
I have tried 3 pools so far and on all of them the miner occasionally displays something like: 're-login, disconnecting, connecting, re-login'
Is this something in the miner or is it something at the pool side?
Why there are constant relogin?

i have fixed re-login and re-connect issue in cpuminer, this changes need to be merged into opencl miner, and cuda miner as well.
Wolf, are you around?

thank you  Grin waiting for the update  Wink
legendary
How can BBR have such a low market cap? With all the features and work thats been done BBR is so insanely cheap.
This is being fixed with some marketing and also working with XMR to boost all cryptonotes.
All the cryptonotes are significantly undervalued. HODL
CLOAK and Halcyon are undervalued too...
Jump to: