Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 312. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
bter will add BBR!
probably sometime next week

Thank you James!
EMERGENCY
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8664453

BBR's brother needs help ASAP
Somehow a corrupted block was put into their blockchain

CZ, I know you are busy making BBR even better, but if you can help XMR figure out what happened, it is the right thing to do. This sort of thing doesnt help any crypto and when family is in the hospital we should do whatever we can to help

There is a chance this is a genetic defect.

James

CZ sleeps. He is normally back on in 2-3 hrs. I have pinged him every way I can.

at least he is almost waking.

NXT had a GLEFU about a month ago and all forging stopped
it was some rare cases bug from a new feature interacting with an almost never used feature
the nodes were complaining about a negative balance, which is of course impossible, like the XMR 0.00000000 txouts
good thing chanc3r just send the node with a neg balance a few NXT and then afterwards the fork sort of healed itself, but it was very nervous to see blocks take 5 minutes, then an hour, then 15 minutes, then 2 hrs.

horrible for any crypto to be hurt like this.
let us hope it is just some simple edge case and not a more serious flaw.
since this code was rewritten by zoidberg I estimate the chances it is still in BBR as pretty small, but regardless the sooner XMR gets fixed the better for all cryptonotes and for all crypto

James
pt7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Best wishes for speedy XMR recovery.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
bter will add BBR!

Thank you James!
EMERGENCY

CZ, I know you are busy making BBR even better, but if you can help XMR figure out what happened, it is the right thing to do. This sort of thing doesnt help any crypto and when family is in the hospital we should do whatever we can to help

James

CZ sleeps. He is normally back on in 2-3 hrs. I have pinged him every way I can.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
bter will add BBR!

Thank you James!
EMERGENCY

James

+1 The father should never be too proud to receive help from 'the son'. Even if he is almost ready for retirement home and spends his time hurling abuse at him talking about how he's an unwanted seed who never lived up to expectations of his father and how it was his mom who picked his awful name.

And the son should always be welcoming and happy to provide it when it's needed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BBR to da moooon!
legendary
bter will add BBR!

Thank you James!
EMERGENCY

James
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
中国的比特时代(www.btc38)山寨币交易量是比特尔(www.bter.com)的10倍以上,目前比特时代都没有一个CN创新算法的币,,希望作者更多的向比特时代推广此硬币的创新及特点啊..
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Anybody notice the 100btc buy wall (10% of total BBR supply) at 0.00077210? 

Holy bejesus batman!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
bter will add BBR!

damn that was fast haha
people seem to respond to me much quicker now for some reason

James

Let's space them out please (Bter and BTC38)
legendary
bter will add BBR!

damn that was fast haha
people seem to respond to me much quicker now for some reason
legendary
bter will add BBR!

Thank you James!
Anything else you need?
I might be able to get BBR onto btc38 also, not sure
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
bter will add BBR!

Thank you James!
legendary
bter will add BBR!
legendary
这个硬币挺好的——希望能上中国的交易平台

bter.com 有一个硬币使用相同的技术XMR --- 你可能会问的补充BBR

does that mean boolberry will be added to bter?
I am in close contact with freeworm.
I will ask him to add BBR

James

James,

Do you have a BBR alias?
if you are feeling to make any tips to me, please donate to BBR team addr in OP. They are needing funds much more than I do.

speaking of funds, not sure if you are aware that I am making the revenue sharing from SuperNET to each coin community for the coins in the SuperNET core. At first this revenue stream might not be much, but I am working hard to make it as big as possible and my hope is to have a nice revenue flow to allow BBR team to not only removed money worries but also to expand the staffing.

I am having approx budget of ~20% for all the coin communities, so at first when there has only been time to integrating a few coins, the amount could be higher than later.

James
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Good news!

Hot fix build v0.2.0.36(83a4c32) just released. What was fixed:
1. Fixed bug with wrong transactions id. Now new transactions will have correct id.
2. Fixed bug with broken GUI in case of polo/bitstamp api unavailable. Fo some users polo/bitstamp api doesn't work (did figured out why yet) and GUI appeared to be broken. Now this situation handles properly.
3. For convenience added payment id for transaction that had it.

For those people who had troubles with finding their transactions in blockchain - rebuild your wallet and you'll see correct transaction id.

Zoidberg
legendary
Serious buying going on tonight  Shocked

What do you think BBR's fair value is?
BBR Peak: June 22, 0.0036BTC
BBR intrinsic value at June 22 = X
BBR intrinsic value today = 3X   (GUI, statum pool mining, supernet, etc)
Todays BTC value = 3 * 0.0036 = 0.0108BTC

This is not the fair value, you calculated max price per coin or potential peak of a bubble.

IMO fair value of BBR will be above 0.001 and between XMR price - it's hard to say exactly when this new wave od adoption will stop. Remember there are less coins and slower emission curve. I estimate that market cap should be around 1/3 of XMR because there is far less users and whales in bbr, but this could change fast like we saw when people like James step in and give more credibility to the coin.
BBR does not need me to get credibility!
It is unarguably on par with any other cryptonote with active development.
Let us avoid any debates on whether it is the best cryptonote or not. The market will tell us this answer and right now it is saying BBR is the second best cryptonote, so unless the market is wrong, this is where this answer is.

Is the market ever wrong?
Actually almost always! This is because the price tends to oscillate around the value.
Also there are limits to how fast the price can change, inertia and the past week's >10x gain from the low is quite fast. Standard market price mechanics often dominate, due to people just taking profits, etc.

I just look at the "All" timeframe on Polo's chart and ask myself, is BBR better since the ATH on 6/22, has anything fundamental changed? Maybe something happened last week and until the market completes the revaluation of BBR, I think the price momentum will be rather strong. Once it starts going sideways, then we are reaching the equilibrium point based on the market's knowledge.

However, since BBR is still a relative unknown, there is still a while before it is trading at parity against the other cryptonote. By parity, I mean marketcap not just price. You can do the calculations yourself as I do not want to cause any sort of pumping

So, as long as BBR is actively developed and I will ensure it is getting the marketing it deserves, then it is a matter of some weeks (months?) before it is reaching the equilibrium point up near where the top cryptonote is. Since cryptonote is universally acknowledged as the very promising anon tech, as BBR rises, the buzz will also increase the XMR. These two should be brothers in the marketcap. Not exactly twins, but BBR is the younger brother. At first much, much smaller, but now BBR is growing up and when fully grown what does it matter a few years head start?

To not be antagonizing the XMR people's, let us just say XMR and BBR are brothers. like all brothers we are sometimes fighting, but family bond is strong. zoidberg is helping the XMR to improve and vice versa. This is the UNITY that crypto needs!

If I had some part to help create this brotherhood, then I am glad. Sometimes the little brother has to make a stand. Once the respect is earned, then both brothers are helping each other. I believe BBR is now very much respect!

James
这个硬币挺好的——希望能上中国的交易平台

James

James,

Do you have a BBR alias?
dga/ Dr.Anderson

Might want to hold off on your OTC offer in the spirit of the movement Wink
legendary
这个硬币挺好的——希望能上中国的交易平台

James
Jump to: