Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 339. (Read 1210752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
guys this thread is a mess.

PLEASE EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY

1. how to GPU mine
2. how to GPU solo mine
3. how to GPU mine a pool

im on AMD 280x and please do not send me to OP. its too messy i REALLY cant fidn anything and want to mine this Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Where are these posts? Nowadays people randomly throw FPGAs and ASICs for anything and everything to discredit coins and push their agendas.

You don't need FPGAs to mine "5%" of daily production. The pools are reporting connectivity from AWS. That they are letting it go at the current price is the stupidity that everyone discusses on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Good to see I'm not the only one studying the trades...

I'd like to believe this is the beginning of an upturn however I'm sceptical.

i'm also a bit wary of all this posturing going on at polo. based on the depth chart it seems most people are, too.

A 140 BTC buy wall a day or so after 100k buy wall (at roughly the same price) was pulled? Fake walls all over the place imo - think I'll sit on the sidelines for awhile and watch this play out...

i've got conservative buys set, for sure. still, it's good to see someone putting the money up at least, even if it did come from out of the blue.
There is at least one person who had been regularly sending BBR to polo, and what looks like with a bot cutting straight down the ask side, without much regard to the impact it has on the price. It could be large miner (GPU cluster, AWS etc) who doesn't care that they could potentially get...

There are many serious posts discussing this...
Someone with an FPGA or similar that's mining and dumping 5% of the coins...
People theorize that there's a built-in backdoor and red carpet for this guy.

If this is true... the guy will kill the coin... depending on his relationship with Devs.

Regardless, BBR is a great coin to trade...
Easy to buy and flip for 15-20% (like buy 0.00024 sell 0.000275)...
Wish I had 100 coins like BBR. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
It is important to get listed on Mintpal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

i'm also a bit wary of all this posturing going on at polo. based on the depth chart it seems most people are, too.

A 140 BTC buy wall a day or so after 100k buy wall (at roughly the same price) was pulled? Fake walls all over the place imo - think I'll sit on the sidelines for awhile and watch this play out...

i've got conservative buys set, for sure. still, it's good to see someone putting the money up at least, even if it did come from out of the blue.

XMR would not be doing anywhere near as well as it is if there was just a few BTC worth of support there. the delisting of LTC pairs and replacement with XMR was another smart move.

There is at least one person who had been regularly sending BBR to polo, and what looks like with a bot cutting straight down the ask side, without much regard to the impact it has on the price. It could be large miner (GPU cluster, AWS etc) who doesn't care that they could potentially get.. (just for sake of argument) 5$ in the future by trickle selling or arranging off-market as long as they can get 3$ now when it costs them 2$. but I find that hard to believe because I can't imagine a person smart enough to accumulate large amounts would be so short sighted to not realise you can't just dump market order and shave 20% off then rinse and repeat,  not here anyway. because you've killed your cash cow off prematurely. Just look at the downward slope of the chart caused by continuous selling pressure.

On top of that I noticed some behaviour sometimes when bids had been cut down, asks popped up lower all of a sudden, not sure if that was related or not but it's suspicious. Say you have bid at 0.00039 and ask at 0.0004, bids get eaten to 0.00033 and all of a sudden asks are added to 0.00035 with tiny padded amounts. Of course then another bot pops up undercutting to try and trade the spread or a user just comes along and adds their bid below
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Why no Poloniex BBR/XMR (not that I want it)Huh Why no like BBR Huh Is it kill BBR ??  Tongue Kiss

Politics perhaps...? Surely BBR/ XMR is a more viable market than BCN/ XMR or IFC  Huh/ XMR??
It is curious. I have asked my contact at polo
I think Poloniex has become XMR whale playground......
Activity: 117
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Why no Poloniex BBR/XMR (not that I want it)Huh Why no like BBR Huh Is it kill BBR ??  Tongue Kiss

Politics perhaps...? Surely BBR/ XMR is a more viable market than BCN/ XMR or IFC  Huh/ XMR??
It is curious. I have asked my contact at polo
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
it warms my heart to see BBR as second most traded coin on poloniex (not only because im heavily invested lol) but because it is such an ingenious coin.

It's nice but still we get the dumpers. No rational trader concerned with success of the coin would be making trades like these
table is fucked but you get the picture

I have some ideas who it is

Activity: 135
it warms my heart to see BBR as second most traded coin on poloniex (not only because im heavily invested lol) but because it is such an ingenious coin.

It's nice but still we get the dumpers. No rational trader concerned with success of the coin would be making trades like these
table is fucked but you get the picture

I have some ideas who it is
i will have to wait for wolf0's miner as he has said its very hard to compile for windows.....

iam a tad suprised thou, 4 280x's and 1 6970 and pool barley reports 3.5mhs..... the usage of the gpus does not stay at 100%, seems to bounce around heavily...

and the reported speed is only dropping :-/

If windows compiled version is so tricky you could install linux right?. it's not so hard these days, or maybe even in a Virtual machine if the gpu performance is similar.. I know it's that way for CPU mining this wild_keccak

Judging by the figures:

What to Expect
6990 - 1160kh/s
280x - 970kh/s (@1100/1500)
270x - 670kh/s (@1100/1500)
7870 - 550kh/s (@1100/1350)
6950 - 540kh/s

and mbk's quote of ~80% performance on a good pool compared with solo, those figures you gave don't seem too strange. You can try switching round few pools to test.

Activity: 117
Good news.

We now have nice installer for Windows.
http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

i'll try it tomorrow Smiley

for a few days bbr.farm wasn't working for cpuminer either; it seems a lot of the hashes have moved over to sheepman's pool.

also it's very late (or very early) in NA where i suspect most miners are so check again later in the day.
legendary
Activity: 882
alright that now allows me to run 2 instances, 1 per card.

is there a link to wolf0's ccminer thats complied?

and can both instances read the same scratch pad in the locals folder?

No compiled version for windows yet. the readme states:

Downloads
None yet, but check back

So you have options 1) learn to compile 2) patience and wait for someone to share 3) Probably a small donation might result in finding an .exe quickly, if it helps you to earn by mining Smiley

For the both instances question, yes, I presume so.

i will have to wait for wolf0's miner as he has said its very hard to compile for windows.....

iam a tad suprised thou, 4 280x's and 1 6970 and pool barley reports 3.5mhs..... the usage of the gpus does not stay at 100%, seems to bounce around heavily...

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
We just need to wait for XMR dataset to exceed 4GB and all the 32bit windows users getting crashes. At the rate of blockchain growth, that is but a few months away.

32 bit windows has a 2gb user address space not 4gb and hasn't worked with xmr for months. Don't wait for this. Smiley
yes, but 32 bits is 4 gb, so exceeding that creates even more issues
Is there objective analysis of the growth rate of XMR memory usage (not just compressed filesize but system RAM usage) based on time, tx vs. BBR?

PAE.

No compiled version for windows yet. the readme states:

Downloads
None yet, but check back

So you have options 1) learn to compile 2) patience and wait for someone to share 3) Probably a small donation might result in finding an .exe quickly, if it helps you to earn by mining Smiley

For the both instances question, yes, I presume so.
legendary
Activity: 882
this one is the amd miner and nvidia miner in 1. seems it only use's 1 card thou.

and wolf0's one isnt compliled and i have no clue how to compile.... :-/

Try and post the exact command you are using.

simpleminer --pool-addr bbr.cncoin.farm:1111 --login 1DyzX1ag7bWC7qNgFKNN7MJx9s3DesCsm4c7ouWGPf6AbBG5CdAiCP2XmntB2s6eYxDTNDYQZVacxWw F3K68R16QVaypEbs --pass x --

mining-threads 1 --remote_scratchpad http://38.93.234.101/scratchpad.bin

i have tried changeing threads to 2 but still no luck.

https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl/blob/master/src/miner/simpleminer.cpp#L249-L253

Seems like it is not saving scratchpad properly, Try to run like this.. it should save scratchpad to current working dir, instead of trying and failing on this appdata folder. probably something to do with win8 .maybe easier on linux too ?

--pool-addr cncoin.farm:1111 --login x --pass x --mining-threads 1 --device 0 --remote_scratchpad http://cncoin.farm/scratchpad.bin --local_scratchpad scratchpad.bin

I think you can ask nicely/wait for someone to compile wolf version if this is not working. Maybe the fix is some obvious thing but sorry I am not a miner or don't use windows

Jump to: