Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 338. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
To continue the growth of Boolberry, we have now listed it on https://www.alt2bit.com - We look forward to its success.

Nice looking home page.......but who where are you?

no info just register......so more info please before i think of trading there

Jon
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
im on windows Smiley

Add 8GB USB thumb drive into the equation and you'll be fine  Wink
I'm making detailed tutorial so it is not finished yet. You can put your first GNU/Linux on a USB before i finish it  Smiley Yust follow http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows and download OS from e.g. http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Note that it will be tutorial only for miner setup, so no sensitive data will be on the USB thus no encryption of the file system is necessary

Did the PiMP guys get something working yet? There was someone asking for help a few weeks ago but he only posted once.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
im on windows Smiley

Add 8GB USB thumb drive into the equation and you'll be fine  Wink
I'm making detailed tutorial so it is not finished yet. You can put your first GNU/Linux on a USB before i finish it  Smiley Yust follow http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows and download OS from e.g. http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Note that it will be tutorial only for miner setup, so no sensitive data will be on the USB thus no encryption of the file system is necessary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
Ahh it works thank you!!!!  Grin

No problem. I think below script should work without copying /libs file to same folder actually, not that it makes big difference

Code:
#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd)
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH/libs"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

./qt-boolb

They should add this script to the binaries folder.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Ahh it works thank you!!!!  Grin

No problem. I think below script should work without copying /libs file to same folder actually, not that it makes big difference

Code:
#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd)
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH/libs"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

./qt-boolb
P2P The Planet!
You  used this version I gave, not the included ./qt-boolb.sh ?
the path echoed upon running the script should be the current directory

Yes i created a new shell script, both of the echos, printed my current directory.

ok, now copy the files from /libs folder into same directory as the shell script, boolbd etc, then run the ./qt-boolb.sh again. should fix it.

the libs folder is already in the same directory as the shell script.

No, copy the files within the folder to the same directory as the script. (no separate /libs folder) It's not the proper way to do it, but it works.

Ahh it works thank you!!!!  Grin

Yes i created a new shell script, both of the echos, printed my current directory.

ok, now copy the files from /libs folder into same directory as the shell script, boolbd etc, then run the ./qt-boolb.sh again. should fix it.

No, copy the files within the folder to the same directory as the script. (no separate /libs folder) It's not the proper way to do it, but it works.
P2P The Planet!

P2P The Planet!
You  used this version I gave, not the included ./qt-boolb.sh ?

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
guys this thread is a mess.

PLEASE EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY

1. how to GPU mine
2. how to GPU solo mine
3. how to GPU mine a pool

im on AMD 280x and please do not send me to OP. its too messy i REALLY cant fidn anything and want to mine this Sad

I just got my hands on two AMD cards, and i'll write tutorial on how to rig up miner running GNU/Linux from USB. It will be finished today but don't know when exactly, as soon as i figure it out myself - i never mined with GPUs Smiley AMD drivers installation part is mystery to me as never done that either Cheesy

In the meantime you can put e.g Ubuntu on your 8GB (or larger) thumb drive:
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows

Make sure to set up Persistent file, 4GB should be enough for BBR miner rig for 1y or something.

When you are done boot into Ubuntu from USB, and to test that Persistence works - open terminal (Ctrl+Alt+t) and input following two commands:

Code:
$ touch fileOnPersistance
$ sudo reboot
and if file "fileOnPersistance" is there after reboot Persistence works.

Then:
Code:
$ sudo update
$ sudo upgrade
$ sudo reboot                               #if in upgrade new kernel is installed
to upgrade your OS. By running mining rig from USB, when you need your comp for other use just boot it from HD. Rest of tutorial is comming in a while

EDIT: If you are playing with GNU/Linux for the first time, you can make sure that you'll not mess up anything on your HD by e.g. pulling out power cable from HD before booting from USB
trying to run the gui for linux but i am getting an error:

error while loading shared libraries: libQt5WebKit.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Help appreciated.

Are you running qt-boolb.sh ?

I realize i don't have qt5 libaries installed, only have qt4. i dont want to break anything on my system so i will just stick with command line. (debian wheezy)

I had always got same error, use this script to launch & it will work.

Code:
#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd)
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH/libs"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
echo $QT_PLUGIN_PATH

./qt-boolb

still same error

You  used this version I gave, not the included ./qt-boolb.sh ?
P2P The Planet!
You don't need to do any changes with your system. Package have all needed libs inside sub folder, qt-boolb.sh will only start executable with correct environment but doesn't touch your system.

Same error.
P2P The Planet!

error while loading shared libraries: libQt5WebKit.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Help appreciated.

I realize i don't have qt5 libaries installed, only have qt4. i dont want to break anything on my system so i will just stick with command line. (debian wheezy)

Code:
#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd)
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH/libs"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
echo $QT_PLUGIN_PATH

./qt-boolb

still same error

Help appreciated.

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Help appreciated.

You don't need to do any changes with your system. Package have all needed libs inside sub folder, qt-boolb.sh will only start executable with correct environment but doesn't touch your system.

P2P The Planet!

Help appreciated.

Help appreciated.

guys this thread is a mess.

PLEASE EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY

1. how to GPU mine
2. how to GPU solo mine
3. how to GPU mine a pool

im on AMD 280x and please do not send me to OP. its too messy i REALLY cant fidn anything and want to mine this Sad

Hello forzendiablo!

I'm really sorry that we still don't have a clear manual for all these things.
At this moment Mike is working on FAQ and i hope it will be finished ASAP.

At this moment i could say:
1. We have GPU miner released from mbk: https://github.com/mbkuperman/boolberry-opencl
it's okay for solomining and also could works for pool mining with simpleminer. see instructions there.

2. we also have CUDA miner released by Wolf, most fast miner that we have, pool miner:
https://github.com/wolf9466/bbr-cudaminer
As i know Wolf don't have windows builds yet.

Are you looking for windows binaries or sources is okay?

Jump to: