Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 446. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Where did the name 'boolberry' come from?
'cryptberry' was suggested in the original renaming contest, and crypto_zoidberg decided to use 'boolberry' instead. boolean + berry = boolberry

Why was having 'berry' in the name necessary? Its early enough where a name change would be fine. Sorry guys, but this name is just awful. Reminds me of blueberries and stool...berries lol.

I want to buy in, but its hard envisioning this coin ever being accepted and used with its name. I just dont get why devs choose names like these.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
'cryptberry' was suggested in the original renaming contest, and crypto_zoidberg decided to use 'boolberry' instead. boolean + berry = boolberry
Activity: 574
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What would be a reasonable price for BBR?

( Comparing it to other CN coins. )

MRO has 1,116,780 coins mined and the price is 0.00261.

BBR has 198,655 coins mined and the price is 0.00177110.

1,116,780 / 198,655 = 5.62

That means Monero has 5.62x as many coins as BBR, so BBR should be 5.62 x .00261, or a cost of 0.0147 per BBR.

Now, this doesn't take into account total coins available, and how fast they will mine, or chaotic random market dynamics or news that may come out regarding either coin, but it does give you a starting point for what these coins should be worth.

0.0147 per BBR.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
What would be a reasonable price for BBR?

( Comparing it to other CN coins. )
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone else getting this error while trying to transfer?

Error: transaction <1edab0d63b5c19af30aa0a36b850ff3535fd883f3332b0627837c140aa44da60> was rejected by daemon with status "Failed"

I tried rebuilding and still getting the same error. This is the error message in the daemon.

2014-Jun-02 03:30:17.816807 [RPC0]Transaction verification failed:
2014-Jun-02 03:30:17.816968 [RPC0][on_send_raw_tx]: Failed to process tx
2014-Jun-02 03:31:04.975187 [RPC1]transaction is too big for current transaction flow, tx_id: <67afa7a671e0e4436fc508ebe0a29971f8b47d576341cce9602e327093458d4a>
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Is there any reason I shouldn't sell this coin right now while cryptonote coins are hot?

Is there some sort of future improvement or some large scale marketing campaign that would substantially increase the value of this coin?

It's like asking for reasons you shouldn't sell when bitcoin went up 100x to dollar parity in early 2010

It is actually quite completely different from that.

I was hoping for an answer like they are currently working on a "light" android wallet.

Marketing campaign is in the works.

Boolberry is an innovator. Here are a few areas where Boolberry is a leader:

- First CryptoNote coin to use a new PoW hash
- First CryptoNote coin to offer aliases
- First CryptoNote coin with blockchain-based hash
- First CryptoNote coin with alerts signed by developers
- First CryptoNote coin to create Mac client

Crypto_Zoidberg is working on some things and I will let talk about them,
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Odd problem. Is anyone else seeing this?  

^ That's what I see when I copy my address from the simplewallet.exe client.  However this is what I actually copy, according to windows 7 x64 clipboard:

[wallet 1HrJBL]: address
1HrJBLFar3yJ7tspVhmFjCYRE5kSTeynmhNGWhhon8S33M9X7zqzzAXKcgwgnAmJcueCQg1ZyMJen4z Vfe5qoUCeVXp4Z3d
[wallet 1HrJBL]:
                                                                                       ᢰ%ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ ଀ꭝ㜰-㨰,ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ   Ɛ``™`

Those characters don't show up in the withdraw fields on exchanges, but according to bittrex they were in the database, which leads to failed withdrawals. I was able to copy from the client, paste into notepad, then copy just the address out and successfully withdrawal. However, I can see this messing up others, especially if they never know the special characters are there.

Don't bother copying it from the client. Look in the folder where your wallet is and you'll find a .txt file that contains your wallet address.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
How many Boolberries are there currently and where can I check?
Just under 200k according to my estimation (last block height * 17.3)

Hopefully monerochain.info makes a Boolberry explorer so it's easier to find out.

1.1M MRO vs 200k BBR

so BBR should be closer to 0.01+  

Given the time of launch compared to Monero, doesn't really equate to what you guys are saying. 1 month of extra mining was done with Monero, also more miners on Monero, hundreds more. So its really not a balanced argument.

ignoring fundamentals, marketing, first mover advantage etc, extra mining early on and faster emission curves should be a trend towards lower price rather than the other way round
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Hopefully monerochain.info makes a Boolberry explorer so it's easier to find out.

1.1M MRO vs 200k BBR

so BBR should be closer to 0.01+ 

Given the time of launch compared to Monero, doesn't really equate to what you guys are saying. 1 month of extra mining was done with Monero, also more miners on Monero, hundreds more. So its really not a balanced argument.

1.1M MRO vs 200k BBR

so BBR should be closer to 0.01+  or 0.06 if it was pumped like MRO
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Odd problem. Is anyone else seeing this?  

^ That's what I see when I copy my address from the simplewallet.exe client.  However this is what I actually copy, according to windows 7 x64 clipboard:

[wallet 1HrJBL]: address
1HrJBLFar3yJ7tspVhmFjCYRE5kSTeynmhNGWhhon8S33M9X7zqzzAXKcgwgnAmJcueCQg1ZyMJen4z Vfe5qoUCeVXp4Z3d
[wallet 1HrJBL]:
                                                                                       ᢰ%ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ ଀ꭝ㜰-㨰,ÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀÀ   Ɛ``™`

Those characters don't show up in the withdraw fields on exchanges, but according to bittrex they were in the database, which leads to failed withdrawals. I was able to copy from the client, paste into notepad, then copy just the address out and successfully withdrawal. However, I can see this messing up others, especially if they never know the special characters are there.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

1.1M MRO vs 200k BBR
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Is there any reason I shouldn't sell this coin right now while cryptonote coins are hot?

Is there some sort of future improvement or some large scale marketing campaign that would substantially increase the value of this coin?

It's like asking for reasons you shouldn't sell when bitcoin went up 100x to dollar parity in early 2010

It is actually quite completely different from that.

I was hoping for an answer like they are currently working on a "light" android wallet.

legendary

legendary
I can't even figure out how to transfer to an exchange. I keep getting Error: wrong address:
when I type transfer 0
Update to today's version  Wink

That worked. Thanks.
I can't even figure out how to transfer to an exchange. I keep getting Error: wrong address:
when I type transfer 0
Update to today's version  Wink
Jump to: