Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 444. (Read 1210753 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Sorry, should have been more clear:  boolbd is the full daemon.

A standalone miner such as cpuminer is *much* more lightweight.

The challenge for BBR will be communicating the blockchain scratchpad to the miner processes, but it's not impossible.
There is already a proof-of-concept. Simpleminer can mine directly to the daemon. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6986458
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Sorry I dont get it, does it mean even I mine with a very small hashrate, I can get coins everyday?
Yes, that's exactly why people like pools. instead of waiting perhaps 5 days of CPU stressing for a chance of finding a block, you will receive regular small payments.
i understand peoples' want for immediate gratification. but if decentralization is key and important for cryptocurrenciees, shouldn't brain function supersede emotional needs.
1. 5 days full block is better than little payments at this stage.
2. no centralization issues. one pool getting control.

is not number 2 extremely important.
A good way to address this would be to get a standalone miner that can mine into the wallet (as works well in bitcoin), instead of just pools.  That would enable people to run one wallet and have many miners, instead of running many copies of the wallet.  In general, the standalone miners are easier to compile and run, and work on a wider variety of systems.

(And, while it may be less of an issue for BBR, for other CN* coins, one wallet will use less network bandwidth than many).
boolbd works exactly that way. I have one wallet on my main desktop. I have several other machines mining with boolbd using the wallet address.

boolbd --start-mining=
--mining-threads=

No - boolbd is the full daemon/wallet.

The challenge for BBR will be communicating the blockchain scratchpad to the miner processes, but it's not impossible.

Ah, I understand what you are saying. I am not sure when that will come.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
hello,

i try to open simplewallet.exe but just open in few second and close automatic. so can't create new walllet.

in simplewallet.log say : 2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.764598 Boolberry wallet v0.1.1.10(d03e340)
2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.855603 Error: you must specify --wallet-file or --generate-new-wallet params
2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.860603 ERROR ..\..\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1041[main]Failed to initialize wallet

what's problem for this error ?

please help me

thank you
You have to start simplewallet.exe like this
Code:
simplewallet.exe --generate-new-wallet wallet.bin
In the future you can open wallet.bin with
Code:
simplewallet.exe --wallet-file wallet.bin

wow it's work. thank you very much
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
Sorry I dont get it, does it mean even I mine with a very small hashrate, I can get coins everyday?

Yes, that's exactly why people like pools. instead of waiting perhaps 5 days of CPU stressing for a chance of finding a block, you will receive regular small payments.

i understand peoples' want for immediate gratification. but if decentralization is key and important for cryptocurrenciees, shouldn't brain function supersede emotional needs.

A good way to address this would be to get a standalone miner that can mine into the wallet (as works well in bitcoin), instead of just pools.  That would enable people to run one wallet and have many miners, instead of running many copies of the wallet.  In general, the standalone miners are easier to compile and run, and work on a wider variety of systems.

(And, while it may be less of an issue for BBR, for other CN* coins, one wallet will use less network bandwidth than many).

boolbd works exactly that way. I have one wallet on my main desktop. I have several other machines mining with boolbd using the wallet address.

boolbd --start-mining=
--mining-threads=

Sorry, should have been more clear:  boolbd is the full daemon.

Activity: 70
Is there progress on the base GUI (as per the roadmap)?
 Shocked
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

A good way to address this would be to get a standalone miner that can mine into the wallet (as works well in bitcoin), instead of just pools.  That would enable people to run one wallet and have many miners, instead of running many copies of the wallet.  In general, the standalone miners are easier to compile and run, and work on a wider variety of systems.

boolbd --start-mining=
--mining-threads=
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
hello,

i try to open simplewallet.exe but just open in few second and close automatic. so can't create new walllet.

in simplewallet.log say : 2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.764598 Boolberry wallet v0.1.1.10(d03e340)
2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.855603 Error: you must specify --wallet-file or --generate-new-wallet params
2014-Jun-02 22:36:21.860603 ERROR ..\..\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1041[main]Failed to initialize wallet

please help me

thank you
You have to start simplewallet.exe like this
Code:
simplewallet.exe --generate-new-wallet wallet.bin
In the future you can open wallet.bin with
Code:
simplewallet.exe --wallet-file wallet.bin
Activity: 66
hello,

please help me

thank you
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511

Activity: 196

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

So the entir BBR network is working like a pool?

No. Everyone is solo-mining. there is no pool launched yet.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251

So the entir BBR network is working like a pool?
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

When we can have a pool?

if decentralization is important, why is a pool necessary?
When we can have a pool?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone else getting this error while trying to transfer?

Error: transaction <1edab0d63b5c19af30aa0a36b850ff3535fd883f3332b0627837c140aa44da60> was rejected by daemon with status "Failed"

I tried rebuilding and still getting the same error. This is the error message in the daemon.

2014-Jun-02 03:30:17.816807 [RPC0]Transaction verification failed:
2014-Jun-02 03:30:17.816968 [RPC0][on_send_raw_tx]: Failed to process tx
2014-Jun-02 03:31:04.975187 [RPC1]transaction is too big for current transaction flow, tx_id: <67afa7a671e0e4436fc508ebe0a29971f8b47d576341cce9602e327093458d4a>
What software version ? How much coins you have tried to send? You can PM me if you want.

Build from latest github update on osx.  Was trying to send 10k, but smaller transactions seems to work.
this is the most funniest price I have ever seen on a project

is it THAT profitable to mine?

That's the funniest fud. Do you have a point in leaving the Darkcoin thread
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Is this just a pump and dump coin, or does the dev/community have long-term plans for this coin?

Dev/community doesn't give a shit about the price.
It only matter the long term.
Jump to: