Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 53. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In the folder C:\users\...\Appdata\Roaming\boolb\...

Also try... in exact order

1. Delete everything in mentioned folder (when adding new seed nodes i think that wallet needs to somehow rebuild itself)
2. Than add seed node Right click on icon on desktop, properties, find target area, paste this: "C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 88.197.53.159:10101
3. Confirm admin rights when clicking ok
4. Rerun wallet

If you dont find Appdata folder. Go to C:\users\nameofyourcomputer\Appdata in your command line of explorer or unlock hidden folders in settings
Activity: 4
88.197.53.159:10101
45.79.109.33:10101
5.9.44.154:10101
193.70.85.9:10101
88.99.228.50:10101
138.201.126.98:10101
88.99.193.104:10101
35.158.15.194:10101
138.201.126.98:10101
144.217.11.147:10101

Maybe someone will help. Contents of my folder ...AppData\Roaming\boolb\
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14_aRqSmI9o6xbzbvKD_IFiucoUKNzRvM?usp=sharing
Activity: 20
I use bbr-win-x64-v0.3.0.41(abcdeab). Stable 8 connections.
I try all version`s, and 0.3.0.41 - 0 connections, try on 3 different computer
maybe you can give me some node which connect on your wallet

p.s. I use bbr from the first month of their appearance and never had such problems
Activity: 4
I use bbr-win-x64-v0.3.0.41(abcdeab). Stable 8 connections.
Activity: 76
Good news!

Finally I've restored dev environment for qt web kit and built BBR binaries for windows.

As some of oldest community members can remember, at the end of 2014 there was an idea to redesign GUI, we started with Bitcrea and there was even a guy who was making html work for it, but from what I see now I it's in some "intermediate" condition, so I’ve brought back original GUI html.

I’ve tested it on few versions of windows and it worked fine except clean win 7 boot with no service packs installed, the reason is unknown to me yet so please make sure you have at least sp1.

Direct link:
http://boolberry.com/downloads/windows/bbr-win-x64-v0.3.0.43(2d5aa02)-installer.exe

Or check the website for the link.

Please, take a look and let me know if you run into any issues.

Zoidberg.

I'm trying to push "open wallet" and nothing happens. Generate new wallet not work too

Please provide the version of Windows that you're running. It's hard to debug something if he doesn't know which version you're on Smiley
I'm trying to push "open wallet" and nothing happens. Generate new wallet not work too     I am work on  win 10
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I think the project is very interesting. I would like you to fulfill your promises.

First, you have to wait while daemon get synchronized, then buttons should work.
If it still not work, can you send me exact version of windows you running?

Zoidberg

I can confirm the same problem. I tested it on a Windows 2012 R2 machine. No dialog opens with the open or generate wallet options.

Ok, thanks for feedback, i'm working on it.

Zoidberg

Same here, version 43 doesn´t work on win 10 (wallet do not open).

Why do we have boolberry.ORG and boolberry.COM ?  what assures the user that he is downloading and installiering a secure file?  

From  sourceforge, while trying to download version .41: "This file may contain malware and the automatic download has been disabled."

Can`t connect wallet for a few days, connections 0/1 but not synchronize, when I clean the DB wallet has 6-8 connections but after 15-20 minutes he lost them.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
volume exceeded 500 BBR

Medium article: https://medium.com/@cryptochangex/boolberry-anyone-max-4-minutes-and-deposits-confirmed-be2e7444df24

I need to mention that many still depositing directly from stock.exchange which does not include PAYMENT ID. Any deposit made that way will not be credited.

Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Hey everyone don't forget to join the conversation on Riot! We're working on a bridge that will connect Riot to IRC, Telegram, Discord, etc so regardless of which platform you prefer, the conversation will broadcast to all channels.

Riot:
https://riot.im/app/#/room/#boolberry:matrix.org

Telegram:
http://t.me/boolberry

Slack:
https://boolberry.slack.com
Activity: 49
If i`m not mistaken,  cryptopia enabled BBR deposits again. But trading is still disabled.
http://www.hostpic.org/images/1712162116250104.jpg
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

First, you have to wait while daemon get synchronized, then buttons should work.

Zoidberg

I can confirm the same problem. I tested it on a Windows 2012 R2 machine. No dialog opens with the open or generate wallet options.

Ok, thanks for feedback, i'm working on it.

Zoidberg
Activity: 29

Zoidberg

I'm not able to sync anything on my Mac. It just says connecting for hours? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The basics of any coin seems to be the ability to gather and store coins on your own wallet and if the knuckle heads like me can't even up load the wallet its going to be hard for this project to reach its full potential or gain any type of momentum. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I've said before I'm not very technologically advanced but I can follow instructions. I believe in this project by the explained anonimty  functionality and as a long term investment. 
where did you get your version?

I got it off the website under the MacOS
Activity: 3
It't not possible to move wallet files from windows version to mac.

ERROR /Users/wallets/boolberry/src/common/boost_serialization_helper.h:45[bool tools::unserialize_obj_from_file(t_object &, const std::string &) [t_object = tools::wallet2]]Exception at [unserialize_obj_from_file], what=incompatible native format - size of long
2017-Dec-16 00:04:18.642606 ERROR /Users/wallets/boolberry/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:661[void tools::wallet2::load(const std::string &, const std::string &)]!r. THROW EXCEPTION: error::file_read_error
2017-Dec-16 00:04:18.642641 /Users/wallets/boolberry/src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:661:N5tools5error15file_error_baseILi2EEE: failed to read file "wallet"
2017-Dec-16 00:04:18.642735 Error: failed to load wallet: failed to read file "wallet"

I'm using same version of wallet from here:
http://boolberry.org/downloads.html
Activity: 202
Merit: 104

Zoidberg

I'm not able to sync anything on my Mac. It just says connecting for hours? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The basics of any coin seems to be the ability to gather and store coins on your own wallet and if the knuckle heads like me can't even up load the wallet its going to be hard for this project to reach its full potential or gain any type of momentum. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I've said before I'm not very technologically advanced but I can follow instructions. I believe in this project by the explained anonimty  functionality and as a long term investment. 
where did you get your version?

Zoidberg

Zoidberg

Activity: 35
I have mentioned this before as well.
I am not sure why the clintar version will not work either.

A little disappointing especially for new people maybe wanting to participate.
again, is it possible to have someone compile a working version for the non computer programing literate.
or can some one give step by step instructions.

I had posted my error message a while ago but no one has helped to point me in the direction that would resolve my errors. someone else might benefit.

thanks.

Hi doggod,

As CZ mentioned in his post, he is working on a new build that will address the synchronization issues. His seed node commit was a first step towards fixing this issue. He asked to give him a couple of days to get this done then he'd update the website with new binary packages (an application package which contains (pre-built) executable, as opposed to source code). After this no one should be experiencing any issues getting started with the wallet.

I hope this helps clarify the situation.
I compiled https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry.git and was able to sync from both linux and osx ./boolbd --add-priority-node 5.9.44.154:10101.

Clintar's source at https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3a wouldn't let me fully sync. The precompiled Windows version in the zip file sync's though.

Hope this helps.

thank you for the note.
the clintar verseion does not work either.
I dont know when you last downloaded and used.

I can not compile... I have no idea where to even start. I downloaded everything and type some words in and got lost errors. lol.

but I believe there are some new stuff now form cryptoz.
have not had time.

I'm trying to download the wallet on my MacBook Pro, running MacOS High Sierra. How long does it typically take to connect and download this wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: