Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 57. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
to b4h4mu7
When to add BBR to www.kucoin.com. Is there a response from the technical team
Activity: 103
I made a translation of 10 BBBR with stocks.exchange on cryptochangex
20 minutes and no translation
https://chainradar.com/bbr/transaction/b2904458f3e2c56d971cb8dccb0c4d20a45bc5c354a9244c793774a66a7e5fb4
Address and id pointed
Sorry for the bad english (translator)

Hi, any problems please use ticket system on cryptochangex.com

We cannot help without checking who are you and what's your account status. Once this is done I will address this issue.

Ticket created successfully.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
https://chainradar.com/bbr/transaction/b2904458f3e2c56d971cb8dccb0c4d20a45bc5c354a9244c793774a66a7e5fb4
Address and id pointed

Hi, any problems please use ticket system on cryptochangex.com

We cannot help without checking who are you and what's your account status. Once this is done I will address this issue.
Address and id pointed
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!
As some of you may know, during last weeks i was in contact with b4h4mu7 talking about future of BBR and about his own ideas. I really appreciate all he did for BBR community and for the project, especially listing on exchange. 
And i’m really proud to see that BBR inspired people like b4h4mu7 for new exciting projects! That's wonderful!
As for me, I have a lot of ideas to improve BBR and decided to turn a new page of the project development.
Few days ago i bought 2 dedicated servers and maintained there 2 seed nodes, and then added them to seed list.
Also i moved boolberry.com to one of this servers, and setup “oldschool” monitoring, as it was back in “good old times”.

Now, some of users may face problems with synchronization which looks like:

Code:
Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

This problem gonna be solved when i put new binaries to the website. It will take some time (1-2 days) since i need to reincarnate building environment with excotic qt version.

PS: I know, my estimations might be taken very sceptical now, whatever.
New updates are coming soon….

Zoidberg

Cz you’re the man, b4 is with you +1 for the fork! Nice to see you guys collaborating. Excited for the future and getting BBR/xdb back in contention for top privacy coin!!!
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!
As some of you may know, during last weeks i was in contact with b4h4mu7 talking about future of BBR and about his own ideas. I really appreciate all he did for BBR community and for the project, especially listing on exchange.  
And i’m really proud to see that BBR inspired people like b4h4mu7 for new exciting projects! That's wonderful!
As for me, I have a lot of ideas to improve BBR and decided to turn a new page of the project development.
Few days ago i bought 2 dedicated servers and maintained there 2 seed nodes, and then added them to seed list.
Also i moved boolberry.com to one of this servers, and setup “oldschool” monitoring, as it was back in “good old times”.

Code:
Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

This problem gonna be solved when i put new binaries to the website. It will take some time (1-2 days) since i need to reincarnate building environment with excotic qt version.

Zoidberg

Welcome back Zoidberg!

Thanks for the kind words and the healthy discussion! I'm looking forward to the future success of Boolberry under your renewed stewardship! We'll continue to support BBR and all your future efforts.

And to everyone: if you have any feedback with regards to XDB do not post them here, please post them in the XDB thread. This thread is for BBR related stuff only. Thanks for understanding!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743

Thank you b4h4mu7 for all your hard work and great updates. I’m a believer in your team and very excited for the future. 
Activity: 35
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

so, as it stands, no new users at this time?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

This is what I was hoping for .  A return of crypto zoidberg. 
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

Hey, as previously said we will try to help. If anything is needed just ask.

Hi s1lverbox,

I just tested the deposits and withdrawals on your exchange and I must say I am impressed. The deposits and withdrawals are instant both ways. Its the fastest I've ever seen for any exchange platform. I'm looking forward to getting the community up and running there as soon as possible!
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

Welcome back Zoidberg!

Thanks for the kind words and the healthy discussion! I'm looking forward to the future success of Boolberry under your renewed stewardship! We'll continue to support BBR and all your future efforts.

And to everyone: if you have any feedback with regards to XDB do not post them here, please post them in the XDB thread. This thread is for BBR related stuff only. Thanks for understanding!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

Hey, as previously said we will try to help. If anything is needed just ask.

Activity: 976
Merit: 646
Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

Activity: 84
Wallet synchronization error Clintar 0.3a
2017-Dec-11 08:23:32.733411 [P2P9][88.99.193.104:10101 OUT]Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101

I have no problems with launching
I'm having trouble with synchronization
The synchronization will hang on 573786 -> 931823

1. Right click on Boolberry shortcut on desktop, 2. go to target area, 3. delete, 4 paste "C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 88.197.53.159:10101, 5. relaunch
2017-Dec-11 08:23:32.733411 [P2P9][88.99.193.104:10101 OUT]Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101

I have no problems with launching
I'm having trouble with synchronization
The synchronization will hang on 573786 -> 931823
copper member
Activity: 51

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

Pages:
Jump to: