Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 60. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
+1 for the hard fork. There is nothing stopping CZ from making his updates "after" the hard-fork. This community has been loyal and patient. A hard-fork is the best way for us to have an opportunity to be involved with both projects.

+1  for the fork

so we stay connected through both projects

+1 hard fork as well!

Exactly, he can play around the 200 mhash of mining power that stays on this chain, it will be incompatible with the rest of the network and can continue. If (emphasis on if) he actually releases something independently he can attract his own interest
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
+1 for the hard fork. There is nothing stopping CZ from making his updates "after" the hard-fork. This community has been loyal and patient. A hard-fork is the best way for us to have an opportunity to be involved with both projects.

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!

+1 hard fork...Lets see your work come to fruition B4h4mu7!! Don't want to waste another 2 years of broken promises from Zoidberg. The whole community is with you B4h4mu7. Lets finish what you started!!

Activity: 5

+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!
copper member
Activity: 51
+1  for the fork

+1 hard fork as well!

I really see a couple of viable options here:

The timing of the fork is critical however.  We should want to wait long enough to see if in fact CZ has updates to the existing codebase, which hopefully includes some staking, since this is what he has been talking about for years in other threads, then we can implement the improvements, do a hard fork, improve the codebase yet again (and switch the algo) and we are off to the races with a better foundation that we could have ever asked or hoped for.  Meanwhile the orignial BBR chain will survive, and CZ will have that blank canvas available for him at his convenience without holding up the current efforts of B4h4mu7 and his team.

As holders of BBR, we have a community that has been patient, has a distributed ownership, lots of committed miners and loyal following that goes back to the earliest days in CN.  I see this as an opportunity to make a transition that reminds me Darkcoin to Dash, that result needs no explanation! 

The legacy of this coin and the unique features that already exist along with the changes that have been described by B4h4mu7 and his team, collectively have the potential to catapult BBR/XDB back into the top 20 coins where it belongs, and possibly higher.

As I mentioned, timing is everything.  My opinion is we give CZ time to come to the table with improvements that will be helpful for everyone, and then depending on his involvement / availability, we HF and split into 2 if he is on board part time, and if he's committed full time, then there is no purpose in maintaining the BBR chain, as BBR with CZ on board will transform into XDB, same as DARK did to DASH! 

Either outcome presents an asymmetric risk at the current price, and this truly is one of the last opportunities to see returns in the future like we have seen over the past year.
Activity: 84
+1  for the fork

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
I believe the combination of boolberry and doubloon will be the best development of this project. Since September, the BBR has been held only on the belief in b4h4mu7. He proved by his actions that he is the leader of the project. Zoidberg decided to return when the coin price rose to its maximum. And where was he when the coin was thrown from all the exchangers? What did he do for development?
Big request, b4h4mu7 do not quit the project.

+1

onward with doubloon rebranding and fork of this chain!

+1
Activist Investor
I believe the combination of boolberry and doubloon will be the best development of this project. Since September, the BBR has been held only on the belief in b4h4mu7. He proved by his actions that he is the leader of the project. Zoidberg decided to return when the coin price rose to its maximum. And where was he when the coin was thrown from all the exchangers? What did he do for development?

+1

onward with doubloon rebranding and fork of this chain!
Activity: 4
Activist Investor
/facepalm

Just take the hashrate and run with it man. Only a real threat to his involvement with the project will actually bring him back. This is the same amount of time between my announcement and him saying something in 2016. Your announcement came out and within a week he's back? Okay.

Zoidberg has "intended to come back" since 2015. How long are you going to wait for him this time? Continue with the hard fork plans.

I tried a diplomatic approach when Boolberry's hashrate was 100 mhash with one pool taking up 75% of that hashrate, and many people THOUGHT I was going to try a contentious hard fork and even though I never suggested it, when it would have been EASY at that low hashrate and centralization.

People want Doubloon, on this chain. You are the only one here with faith in Zoidberg. You wrote about how you got burned continually, and then write how you are making way for him again!?!?

What am I reading? I'm seeing that the market has no faith in this

You have people's attention, the hashrate is here because you spearheading development means a Monero competitor built by your TEAM. Zoidberg spearheading development means one-man's vaporware, with no roadmap and a broken codebase, with Monero lightyears ahead.

You have the hashrate, you can do whatever you want with it, bring out the compelling effort with your team and he might even join you guys!

The boolberry original chain will have 200 mhash again and it won't be anyone's problem.

Hello Boolberry Community,

As stated in earlier posts, the primary motivation for us to hardfork to Doubloon was because of a complete lack of development or marketing efforts in the original BBR codebase. Like most of you here, I'm a BBR holder fed up with broken promises of renewed development. In the past, I sent 20,000BBR to Cryptozoidberg to restart development - a sum total greater than all other donations combined since the start of Boolberry. However, this didn't amount to anything at the time which led me to become more proactive in this community to prevent further loss of funds.

The abandonment of BBR has led the project to near death. We had no functional block explorer, no exchanges and no growth in the community. I'm happy to have been able to help resuscitate the project back to life along with the help of the community here. We now have one exchange listing with two more on the way. Through the help of the community both old and new proactive holders and to an extent an appreciation in value in Bitcoin, Boolberry now has reached new all time highs:

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Highest Price per coin ever
  • Community rebuilding

All that said, these metrics are most likely the motivating factor for Zoidberg to return to Boolberry. Because a few days ago he reached out to me to share his intentions of coming back to the project full-time with a slew of new updates to the codebase. I won't go into detail what these improvements are, as that announcement should be reserved for him. Our conversations over the last few days have been very productive and I will continue to support his efforts and the project. This is best time ever for him to return to Boolberry as we have a growing community, exchange listings and a lot of attention on the cryptocurrency space. As one of the original CN projects there's also a lot of upside to him returning.

I've personally spent a tremendous amount of time, energy and capital to reboot this project and get it listed on multiple exchanges (some still pending) so I have a vested interest in the success of this project. As Boolberry holders my team and I will continue to support Boolberry in any way we can. However, we also have a tremendous amount of resources invested in Doubloon, so our main focus will be on developing Doubloon into what we perceive to be the benchmark CN project.

As it now stands our plan for Doubloon will be to launch as a new project without any ties to Boolberry blockchain. Those here who are interested in our technology are more than welcome to join us on that adventure. I've created a ANN thread to divert that conversation there. In the event Zoidberg's return doesn't materialize we will revisit the idea of a Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash type split to protect all those who've came into the community as a result of our efforts.

New Doubloon ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743

All in all, Zoidberg's return is a win for everyone here. We get active development from the original developer, new features (not related to Doubloon) and preserve the legacy of Boolberry. We also have a safety net in a possible BTC/BCH type split in the event it doesn't happen. It's a win on every level. I will continue to hold strong and see how things develop. I have high hopes for the future of this project.

Thanks all!
Activity: 1

As stated in earlier posts, the primary motivation for us to hardfork to Doubloon was because of a complete lack of development or marketing efforts in the original BBR codebase. Like most of you here, I'm a BBR holder fed up with broken promises of renewed development. In the past, I sent 20,000BBR to Cryptozoidberg to restart development - a sum total greater than all other donations combined since the start of Boolberry. However, this didn't amount to anything at the time which led me to become more proactive in this community to prevent further loss of funds.

The abandonment of BBR has led the project to near death. We had no functional block explorer, no exchanges and no growth in the community. I'm happy to have been able to help resuscitate the project back to life along with the help of the community here. We now have one exchange listing with two more on the way. Through the help of the community both old and new proactive holders and to an extent an appreciation in value in Bitcoin, Boolberry now has reached new all time highs:

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Community rebuilding

All that said, these metrics are most likely the motivating factor for Zoidberg to return to Boolberry. Because a few days ago he reached out to me to share his intentions of coming back to the project full-time with a slew of new updates to the codebase. I won't go into detail what these improvements are, as that announcement should be reserved for him. Our conversations over the last few days have been very productive and I will continue to support his efforts and the project. This is best time ever for him to return to Boolberry as we have a growing community, exchange listings and a lot of attention on the cryptocurrency space. As one of the original CN projects there's also a lot of upside to him returning.

I've personally spent a tremendous amount of time, energy and capital to reboot this project and get it listed on multiple exchanges (some still pending) so I have a vested interest in the success of this project. As Boolberry holders my team and I will continue to support Boolberry in any way we can. However, we also have a tremendous amount of resources invested in Doubloon, so our main focus will be on developing Doubloon into what we perceive to be the benchmark CN project.

As it now stands our plan for Doubloon will be to launch as a new project without any ties to Boolberry blockchain. Those here who are interested in our technology are more than welcome to join us on that adventure. I've created a ANN thread to divert that conversation there. In the event Zoidberg's return doesn't materialize we will revisit the idea of a Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash type split to protect all those who've came into the community as a result of our efforts.

New Doubloon ANN thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743

All in all, Zoidberg's return is a win for everyone here. We get active development from the original developer, new features (not related to Doubloon) and preserve the legacy of Boolberry. We also have a safety net in a possible BTC/BCH type split in the event it doesn't happen. It's a win on every level. I will continue to hold strong and see how things develop. I have high hopes for the future of this project.

Thanks all!

Thanks for the update! You said, there will be no connection between boolberry and doubloon, thus there won't be a coin swap, correct?
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

• Highest Hashrate ever
  • Highest Marketcap ever
  • Community rebuilding

New Doubloon ANN thread:

Thanks all!
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

I am confused. What is the process for obtaining the new coin if I already have Boolberry?

The most important thing is Don't panic it will all be explained by Dev team before the event.

Cheers Jon  Cool
Activity: 76
Hi guys,

good to see BBR alive again Smiley Kiss
Activity: 5
copper member
Activity: 51
Advisory

Please be aware some users are experiencing issues when withdrawing from stocks.exchange using payment ID i.e. withdrawing from one account to another stocks.exchange account (same base address different payment ID). Normal withdrawals function perfectly but if you are withdrawing to base address with payment ID then it causes an issue.

Please be aware of this. If you have done this then please open up a support ticket and provide the details of your transaction, email of other account and payment ID.

If you are withdrawing BBR, please withdraw to local wallet first then you will be able to send to an address with payment ID. It's always good practice to withdraw a small test amount first to verify, then proceed with the remaining withdrawal balance.

I had this issue, sending coins from one account to another on Stocks.exchange.  Would have been helpful to know this in advance, however, they were able to reverse the transfer, return the coins and were gracious to give me a few extra for the troubles! 

Thoroughly impressed with Stocks.exchange's execution.

Transfers to BBR wallet off exchange (which dont require a payment ID) happen within 20 seconds of email confirmation!  Can't ask for much more than that!
Activity: 253
Let's Boolberry
Why the project pouse so long time
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
but who buys at these prices is wrong, all those sell orders are placed on purpose to raise the price.

it's not the worst price to buy.project is really undervalued.bbr should cost now at least 0.0007 – 0.0008 btc.and if now development will start in full force,without delay,the current price in a year/year and a half could be multiplied by 10.plus it has not been canceled speculation Smiley the project has big potential.now it is possible to buy boolberry at a price of 16-17 years.after kucoin listing price will probably be higher.

i think it's all in the lack of awareness of the cryptocommunity and a huge number of copies/forks/scamcoin/trashcoin.also people's faith is shaken after btrx/polo delisting.certainly not enough of intense development in recent years, and greater financial support of the community.and aggressive marketing Grin

by the way can anyone tell me what percentage will be deducted to the fund after hardfork?

Activity: 29
interesting this project .. but who buys at these prices is wrong, all those sell orders are placed on purpose to raise the price.

Im thinking this technology coupled with its history if the dev team delivers has lots of room to grow. We'll see? I'd like to buy some but not on the current exchange. definantly on my watch list.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
interesting this project .. but who buys at these prices is wrong, all those sell orders are placed on purpose to raise the price.
Pages:
Jump to: