Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 59. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Great!

I will follow that thread too and support where I can

Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Just want some clarification. If i have some Boolberry would i still be able to swap for Doubloons or is that no longer the case? I was planning on purchasing some more Boolberry to swap because of the future development by b4h4mu7.

I had a lengthy week long discussion with Zoidberg about him returning so that resulted in talks with Doubloon dev team about launching as a separate project. It would be far less overhead for our team to manage a transition to Doubloon but I also didn't expect the amount of support here for our efforts.. So with that in mind we're going to continue down the original path of a BTC/BCH type split which would allow those with Boolberry to transition into Doubloon. Boolberry network will continue on its own path after the Doubloon network is born.

Great work and we will support your work on Doubloon and Boolberry with our resources. Just say it.

Thanks s1lverbox! I have high hopes for both projects and I think this is a good compromise for everyone. Looking forward to using your exchange!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Just want some clarification. If i have some Boolberry would i still be able to swap for Doubloons or is that no longer the case? I was planning on purchasing some more Boolberry to swap because of the future development by b4h4mu7.

I had a lengthy week long discussion with Zoidberg about him returning so that resulted in talks with Doubloon dev team about launching as a separate project. It would be far less overhead for our team to manage a transition to Doubloon but I also didn't expect the amount of support here for our efforts.. So with that in mind we're going to continue down the original path of a BTC/BCH type split which would allow those with Boolberry to transition into Doubloon. Boolberry network will continue on its own path after the Doubloon network is born.

Great work and we will support your work on Doubloon and Boolberry with our resources. Just say it.

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Wow everyone, I didn't expect this amount of support for our efforts here. Thank you all for the kind words and support. I've received countless PMs and emails about our pivot to a standalone project. Since my announcement the hashrate has dropped over 50% and the market crashed with buy support drying up.. Please understand this was not my intentions at all. I thought most of you here would be as thrilled as I am to have Zoidberg come back to work on BBR.

I do understand all of your concerns about his previous broken promises which has led us here and put the community in the current situation where we have two potential projects going in two different directions. I want to let you all know that it wasn't my intentions to abandon the community here, I too have a vested interest in the success of Boolberry and so does our team as they have been compensated in Boolberry since starting this project. That said, we also have the most to lose here by launching as a separate project and relying on Zoidberg to follow through with his word. So if an upgrade to Doubloon is really what everyone wants here then that's the direction we can go in. I just don't like going back on my word as we've already made a separate ANN thread stating we would be launching as a new currency.. but I also sort of did that here by promising a transition to Doubloon. So its a bit of a conundrum. I think the general cryptocurrency community can understand our unique situation here.

So with your support, we'll continue efforts towards exchange listings for Boolberry with the eventuality of a transition to Doubloon. I would kindly ask all those here who are here for Doubloon and our efforts towards that goal to join us on the Doubloon thread. If your posts concern Boolberry then please leave those for this thread. We have our own testing cycles coming up and it would be best if those were on our own thread that can be continually managed. If and when Zoidberg does decide to come back to work here he can manage this thread for his own efforts.

Doubloon PRE-ANN Thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-xdb-doubloon-privacy-evolved-2539743

Please note that our primary focus is the integrity of Doubloon as it is a real research project with real efforts behind its materialization. Along with my own capital, my team and I have put 7 months of our lives into it so the last thing anyone on our team wants is any negative stigma attached to it. We're only going in this direction because of the overwhelming support in the community.

Thanks all!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have taken heavy positions in several dozen coins over the years and I love what I am seeing with this project. Truly unique to have the opportunity to be involved with both Boolberry (legendary) and now Doubloon.

With everything we're seeing, coupled with the incredible development team behind the scenes, Boolberry will be valued north of $5 by the end of this year...Easily.

Excited for the future of this project

Anyone selling... please dm me!!
Activity: 5
I have taken heavy positions in several dozen coins over the years and I love what I am seeing with this project. Truly unique to have the opportunity to be involved with both Boolberry (legendary) and now Doubloon.

With everything we're seeing, coupled with the incredible development team behind the scenes, Boolberry will be valued north of $5 by the end of this year...Easily.
Activity: 6
The clintar Version Does not work.

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101

Hope it works!

Also +1 for hardfork!

Rocky

Thank you.....added list of nodes and connected almost instantly.......I'm now d/ling the blockchain

Cheers balltera   Cool

Sure thing... go grab some BBR, and just remember me when Doubloon is $200+...
Activity: 2

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101

Hope it works!

Also +1 for hardfork!

Rocky

Thank you.....added list of nodes and connected almost instantly.......I'm now d/ling the blockchain

Cheers balltera   Cool
Activity: 6

Hope it works!

Also +1 for hardfork!

Rocky
Activity: 35
copper member
Activity: 51
Hi guys

Just installed boolberry wallet and am having problem connecting to network. Below is my bat file any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

qt-boolb.exe --seed-node 5.9.44.154:1010 --seed-node 1.24.247.119:10101

https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3a
Activity: 2
Hi guys

Just installed boolberry wallet and am having problem connecting to network. Below is my bat file any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

qt-boolb.exe --seed-node 5.9.44.154:1010 --seed-node 1.24.247.119:10101
Activist Investor
1block I feel like someone has blindfolded you, but hey whatever!

As for your statement that nobody that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team. I can tell you that's not the case, I've spoke to many who only are involved waiting on his return. People will have concerns swapping for a new coin if that was the reason they bought in originally. Until Zoidberg makes a statement regarding recent developments they will probably still be sitting on the fence.

@1block are you still willing to contribute to the same level you offered Zoidberg towards the end(once realized you had no developers) to B4H4? eg social media etc?

The swap is not an option thats already been scrapped, it doesnt make much sense on a cryptonote coin

The only thing that is feasible is a fork upgrade

Not blindfolded Smiley maybe a little hyperbole, but I dont like good plans changing into bad plans

Yes we have decent infrastructure to help on social media
Activity: 4
+1 and 500 mhz in mining hash power for the FORK

As an active miner with over 500 mhz being contributed towards BBR from my farm; I say we move forward with the fork.  With about 90% or more of the active mining coming online in the past few weeks; I think I can speak for all of the miners.  Move forward with the fork and the mining will follow.  This coin has been abandon for awhile by the creator/dev team.  It's become a hobby coin for the few dev people that have stuck around in patching up issues over the years now.  The new outside dev team has done a wonderful job in doing what was necessary to patch the code for the ability to bring to an exchange.  This coin lost it's Polo and Bittrex standing while also loosing any sort of liquidity for the past three months.  This coin had all of the right intentions in the beginning but like so many coins from it's beginning days; it had no way to fund it's dev team.  The fact that an outside group would come in and spend the time/money on this abandoned coin says wonders.  They did all of this when there was practically $0 value to this coin. 

Move forward with this Fork and you will have this entire community behind you. 

Structure the new coin so we can properly fund the dev team and build out.

Zoidberg and his team joining forces with Doubloon would be great for everyone.

Let's come together and take on Monero. 

Sestertius
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
Recently, I see a lot people are talking about the BBR, so I want to have a look its whitepaper.
Maybe I will buy some coins or maybe not.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
1block I feel like someone has blindfolded you, but hey whatever!

As for your statement that nobody that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team. I can tell you that's not the case, I've spoke to many who only are involved waiting on his return. People will have concerns swapping for a new coin if that was the reason they bought in originally. Until Zoidberg makes a statement regarding recent developments they will probably still be sitting on the fence.

@1block are you still willing to contribute to the same level you offered Zoidberg towards the end(once realized you had no developers) to B4H4? eg social media etc?

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

+1 hard fork..There is no doubt what this community wants. BBR was slowly choking to death before B4h4mu7 started working his magic and revived it. You have done so much work already B4h4mu7 so why not with this strong community support we make this thing golden.
Activist Investor
We should want to wait long enough to see if in fact CZ has updates to the existing codebase

there is no scenario where that make senses compared to what doubloon offers.

the hashrate will follow the fork. Monero forks to upgrade all the time! We can do this, B4h4mu7 your team has complete control here. Nobody will hold it against you if you have to double back on what you said, I get it, you don't want to step on Zoidberg's toes, but there is nobody left that has the same affinity. Its just you, your team, your advancements of the codebase

let's upgrade, rebrand
Pages:
Jump to: