Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 74. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm looking to buy some BBR.  If your interested in selling; please message me.
Activity: 5
Activity: 202
Merit: 104
Sorry, I've been moving lately and busy at work. Don't see the latter letting up soon, but moving should be done Friday.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
okay these changes aren't in the codebase copies I have

clintar2 working on this?
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
guys is there some working wallet for Boolberry? any updates with HitBTC?

Working wallet : http://boolberry.com/downloads.html and hope we get news soon from HitBTC
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
guys is there some working wallet for Boolberry? any updates with HitBTC?
Activist Investor
Hitbtc integration is ongoing. They have requested a change to the API for their convenience:
https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/1/view/wa0c7QByT3WognDb6hW9rw/IpznBdMYsHX6KldjCFzx2C-PF+Vtj1tQrGQ5amyLl00/

some of those requested simplewallet commands require updates to the daemon's RPC functions too

we might have some of them done already, lets see

knowing which ones they need does help prioritize

can you ask them what platform they are running their node on?
Activity: 1
Boolberry is still subject to political squabbles, so it doesn't have the same level of consensus as this thread alone still uses the BBR symbol and the wallets currently also use BBR.
I think BBR is established enough in this community already. Besides, there are too many X** coins around, thus diluting any prestige related to the international standards.

Most importantly, though, BBR stands for Bender Bending Rodriguez, a character associated with Zoidberg Grin

XBR has no personality, it was an strategic error. I hate it. Boolberry and BBR both have a very differenciated identity.
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
Although I have no real opinion on either ticker, there is a degree of confusion associated with the XBB ticker. This is the main thread and the title is BBR. I have noticed a tendency for new users to think its a different coin.. If zoidberg wants to change the ticker to XBB in the title then that would solve the problem.

Hitbtc integration is ongoing. They have requested a change to the API for their convenience:
https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/1/view/wa0c7QByT3WognDb6hW9rw/IpznBdMYsHX6KldjCFzx2C-PF+Vtj1tQrGQ5amyLl00/

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
any news about listning or creating own exchange?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Boolberry is still subject to political squabbles, so it doesn't have the same level of consensus as this thread alone still uses the BBR symbol and the wallets currently also use BBR.
I think BBR is established enough in this community already. Besides, there are too many X** coins around, thus diluting any prestige related to the international standards.

Most importantly, though, BBR stands for Bender Bending Rodriguez, a character associated with Zoidberg Grin

BTW, I'm also wondering about the HitBTC listing schedule.
Activist Investor
I went ahead and covered the Hitbtc listing fee. As a result we should have a BBR/BTC pairing sometime this week. If anyone in the community would like to pitch in send me a PM.

Excellent work and generous contribution. Thanks on behalf of everybody.

Are we changing back to BBR as the official ticker then?  What about XBB like it was on Bittrex?  I recall reading Bittrex charged an outrageous 1.5 btc just to change the ticker, so let's make we sure get the right best one upfront.

I like both tickers, just wondering. My understanding is the X has some official meaning, like 'denotes a non-national affiliation or a monetary metal such as gold or silver'. And XBB has a robust solid look.

I'm all for anything that reduces confusion at this point. I also would like to point out that Monero, XMR, had a different symbol at one point called MRO.

Their XMR symbol is used on their announcement threads, in the wallets, and on exchanges and their is no ambiguity. Boolberry is still subject to political squabbles, so it doesn't have the same level of consensus as this thread alone still uses the BBR symbol and the wallets currently also use BBR.

I would just suggest doing whatever works, since listing anywhere is a green field project right now
Activist Investor
Any ETA from HitBTC?

Its a new week
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I went ahead and covered the Hitbtc listing fee. As a result we should have a BBR/BTC pairing sometime this week. If anyone in the community would like to pitch in send me a PM.

Excellent work and generous contribution. Thanks on behalf of everybody.

Are we changing back to BBR as the official ticker then?  What about XBB like it was on Bittrex?  I recall reading Bittrex charged an outrageous 1.5 btc just to change the ticker, so let's make we sure get the right best one upfront.

I like both tickers, just wondering. My understanding is the X has some official meaning, like 'denotes a non-national affiliation or a monetary metal such as gold or silver'. And XBB has a robust solid look.

Activity: 5
In the voting on the C-Cex exchange there are Boolberry.
Activity: 70
Integrity of Boolberry cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
why Boolberry removed from all marketplaces, like a major project was planned and Hitbtc can not add this coin.

There's probably a bigger conspiracy at play here. Maybe these exchanges have a vested interest in Monero? I know that Poloniex has some kind of vested interest in Monero because they added a Monero market during the early days of the project. At the time Boolberry was a much more advanced project and should of got that market but instead it went to Monero. When Boolberry was trading at 90k Satoshi, Fluffypony came into the Crapoliex trollbox to FUD the project and some in the community got banned for talking shit to him. That says a lot. What better way to protect an investment than attempt to eliminate a competitor's access to liquidity?

All tinfoil conspiracies aside, we need to move forward as a project. The insider trading and protectionist policies practiced by these low level exchanges will continue regardless of what we think. Unless someone wants to file a formal complaint against them to the correct agency or kick off some kind of class action lawsuit on behalf of all currencies that have been delisted then neither Bittrex or Poloniex will ever be held accountable.

Hitbtc.com seems like it will end up becoming the top altcoin exchange in the near future anyways, so a BBR pairing on there makes sense for the community. In addition, they have a long history of supporting Cryptonote based currencies.
Activity: 630
why Boolberry removed from all marketplaces, like a major project was planned and Hitbtc can not add this coin.
Activity: 84

Congrats, will do what i can.
Activity: 76
Boolberry delist from Bittrex too ?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: