Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 73. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How about cryptopia or nova both of those work well.

Cryptopia it's look like 25 000$

what? thats a lot. Anyone have the username on here of cryptopia owner?

Cryptopia delisted boolberry 9/15/2017, they had the wallet in maintenance mode for months (no direct deposit or withdrawls of bbr).  Found this article recently too: https://thecryptopapers.com/2017/09/01/poloniex-v-cryptopia/

The following was Cryptopia's response to my ticket (it was still listed as xbb on bittrex):

Sender: Jawa  8/15/2017

Thanks for your reply.

Our investigation has shown that Boolberry currently has no working block explorer, it's not listed on any other exchanges, and no longer has an active dev team, but someone does appear to be mining it.

If you were able to sync up a wallet to the same node that Cryptopia is syncing to, and get to the same block height, then there is a chance that you’d be able to withdraw your coins. If you have trouble syncing, we might be able to find this node for you.

All I can really recommend in this situation is to sync up the wallet and give the withdrawal another try. We aren't delisting Boolberry for another 30 days.

I apologise any inconvenience that this may cause, and appreciate your understanding with this scenario. I'll leave this ticket open in case you had any further questions.

Kind regards,

Cryptopia Support
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

what? thats a lot. Anyone have the username on here of cryptopia owner?
Activity: 76

Activity: 76
You may also have a look at http://bitgrail.com/ - it's a small exchange but they are the biggest in RaiBlocks with a good amount users and they are growing

yeah +1
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
You may also have a look at http://bitgrail.com/ - it's a small exchange but they are the biggest in RaiBlocks with a good amount users and they are growing
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
any update on the exchange situation?

Tidex said they will update us about integration, however, their association with Monspace and their MLM cryptoscam MSD makes me question the legitimacy of their exchange. A project with no source code, block explorer or known coin supply. Their standards are very low in that regard and doesn't seem like a good place to trust operators with community funds if they're willing to support an MLM scam. After dealing with the Hitbtc nonsense, exchange integrity is of the utmost importance.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-scam-alert-msd-the-new-mlm-scamcoin-tidex-scam-exchange-2240843

EXMO exchange recently responded and are reviewing the listing request. We'll update as the situation develops.

A more immediate resolution for trading is bisq.io. We've added the necessary requirements for Boolberry to be listed on Bisq, atm we're just waiting for cz to review and merge the commit and Manfred to add support.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/pull/55

Thanks for hard work to get BBR to listed in exchange. Keep us updated from the sitution. Did you get refund from the hitbtc?
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

Tidex said they will update us about integration, however, their association with Monspace and their MLM cryptoscam MSD makes me question the legitimacy of their exchange. A project with no source code, block explorer or known coin supply. Their standards are very low in that regard and doesn't seem like a good place to trust operators with community funds if they're willing to support an MLM scam. After dealing with the Hitbtc nonsense, exchange integrity is of the utmost importance.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-scam-alert-msd-the-new-mlm-scamcoin-tidex-scam-exchange-2240843

EXMO exchange recently responded and are reviewing the listing request. We'll update as the situation develops.

A more immediate resolution for trading is bisq.io. We've added the necessary requirements for Boolberry to be listed on Bisq, atm we're just waiting for cz to review and merge the commit and Manfred to add support.

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/pull/55
legendary
Activity: 27
https://stocks.exchange ? Пoпpoбyйтe нa этy биpжy дoбaвитcя, тaм пoлoвинa мoлoдыx мoнeт)
legendary
does blocknet accept these kinds of coins?
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Friend told me yesterday about craptopia - they want 15BTC for a listing.

5.4BTC (5000000*0.00000108) if this service is working fairly.
I don't see anything fair about either of those, they look like huge middle fingers to me. I understand that exchanges have their expenses and they want to make a profit, but that's what the trading fees should be for. At current rates, 1 BTC should be enough to hire a developer for a month.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

5.4BTC (5000000*0.00000108) if this service is working fairly.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 58
And Boolberry is really a nice name, classy and unique.
legendary
okay these changes aren't in the codebase copies I have

clintar2 working on this?

We submitted the first part of the API changes to Hitbtc and they tried to extort us for an additional 12 BTC to list BBR. For those that aren't aware, we already sent them 5.4BTC which at the time was around $25,000USD.. Now they are asking for an extra 12BTC to list the project which is absolutely unbelievable. The request for these API changes was odd because we looked through the AEON codebase and they don't have these changes either. I reference AEON because they have a listing there. In addition, they never charged AEON for a listing fee. I suspect they never had the intention of following through with the listing.

I requested a refund for the listing fee and am waiting for them to follow through. We're working on getting the project listed on bisq.io to get everyone trading again. In the meantime, we've reached out to numerous exchanges to get the project listed.

Keep us updated on this.

Exchanges survive upon their reputation.

Asking for 17.4 BTC is insane sounds like they are trying to scam bbr.

Do they have a user id on this board?

I would not like to see 5.4btc of bbr development advancement funds taken and nothing given in return.

I mean exchanges taking 25000 dollars is very worrying for us and for them actually if enough people were to be made aware of this fact.
Activity: 5
Buying BBR (escrow will be used). Send me your offers
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

We submitted the first part of the API changes to Hitbtc and they tried to extort us for an additional 12 BTC to list BBR. For those that aren't aware, we already sent them 5.4BTC which at the time was around $25,000USD.. Now they are asking for an extra 12BTC to list the project which is absolutely unbelievable. The request for these API changes was odd because we looked through the AEON codebase and they don't have these changes either. I reference AEON because they have a listing there. In addition, they never charged AEON for a listing fee. I suspect they never had the intention of following through with the listing.

I requested a refund for the listing fee and am waiting for them to follow through. We're working on getting the project listed on bisq.io to get everyone trading again. In the meantime, we've reached out to numerous exchanges to get the project listed.

Sad

sorry to hear that, I dealt with all sorts of shady exchange practices too until they finally just stopped talking to me, it is a distraction then, I would say focus more on the code.
Activity: 5
https://www.livecoin.net.         
to the exchange to enter a coin without a vote need 4 BTC
Activity: 337
Merit: 315

Pages:
Jump to: