Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 98. (Read 1210749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I dont read many ANN of coins but the coins I do i find they are in complete mess.  So I guess Boolberry is no different.  
What bothered me to reply is, that few mention Fluffypony opinion and someone even mention that there is a group that are so called "Monero supporters" have own plans with BBR.  On this matter I could say that from what I heard Fluffpony always had high respect to CZ but most likely same as me was sceptical to 1blockologist.  I realy dont know Fluffponys opinion of 1blockologist but mine is that he did nothing yet and is time he start delivering what he was promising in last months.  
In general those that hold Monero also hold Boolberry including me. I dumped it at last ATH. So i was holding it 30 months what is quite rare in Crypto. But I must say that beside first year there was nothing really happening. Boolbery was 3 years respective and first competitor to Monero and best was to just hold both. At this point I must say that is not the case. But I am not saying in a year that might not change.

But let return as i started.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure
Coinopoly has developers working on it
Shadowcash team has developers working on it
Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

lol what is this? a total mess. Everyone is working. Even other coins like shadowcash that are super aggressive to all anon coins. But there is zero commits, nothing really developed. And CZ that was long time occupied with other project got all this help just a month or two before he after 2 years and more returned to the project. Where were this people before when Boolbery needed them. Is just so much questions that will keep returning me to this thread altho I finally sold my bag. Tongue

I do hope in a year or two I will buy back. I sincerely hope that will have funds and that will see Boolberry as competitor to Monero once again.

PS: Not to mention shitload of newbie accounts trashing each other.  It look to me like they want to tear coin apart.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up. 

Junk FUD anyone?!

Go ask Fluffy for refund you scammer spammer!
Activity: 22

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up. 
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor

Activity: 437
It's getting interesting here, never saw something like this in crytoworld before.
Activity: 6
BBR going up - nice !!!
Activity: 419
CZ,

Slack invite to ->  james @ ev6 . n et

I got interesting shit to talk about!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
CZ, msg'd you - slack invite please!!

Dear friends, to get invited into a slack send me your emails please, it's the only way to get invited.
I've setup permissions that everyone invited can invite.

And please, sorry if i'm not answering to all personal messages there or here i forum, lack of time.

Zoidberg
CZ, msg'd you - slack invite please!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Zoidberg
You are not answering any questions, whats the problem?

1blockologist
Is this project even real and is zoidberg working together with your team?

Anyone else have a good explaination?

Appears the real Zoid is not in play. It's been asserted since pg. 388. I just got off the a group chat and FluffyPony says the current team is a scampump.

Well, FluffyPony was always spreading bad things about BBR project Smiley

boolberry.com/files/proof.jpg

Proof link that i'm the one who was started this project.

Everyone who want to get invitation to slack pm me emails.  

Your jpg. link is a joke, it says nothing.  "I am the real Zoid..." Oh nice.

The Github page hasn't been updated since 2014.

Reddit page is a dustbin. B4h4mu7 offered/sent gobs of coins to you here and you never acknowledged. Maybe b4 is an associate?

Fluffy said nice things about Zoidberg BTW, simply it's been taken over by a scam team. He didn't say anything negative about Aeon which I asked about also.

34f577d46416fc4a931db578c45438a976f6ae6ac10660ec4d59b5348e7734e7   

There was a github (text) update
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

Zoidberg

1blockologist

Appears the real Zoid is not in play. It's been asserted since pg. 388. I just got off the a group chat and FluffyPony says the current team is a scampump.

Your jpg. link is a joke, it says nothing.  "I am the real Zoid..." Oh nice.

The Github page hasn't been updated since 2014.

Reddit page is a dustbin. B4h4mu7 offered/sent gobs of coins to you here and you never acknowledged. Maybe b4 is an associate?

Fluffy said nice things about Zoidberg BTW, simply it's been taken over by a scam team. He didn't say anything negative about Aeon which I asked about also.

34f577d46416fc4a931db578c45438a976f6ae6ac10660ec4d59b5348e7734e7   

Zoidberg

1blockologist

Thanks this is the proof that I needed to invest!
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Zoidberg

1blockologist

Zoidberg

1blockologist

@bb
Activity: 137

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

Hi Boss, you need a team, game changed, it ain't one man show no more. We here know you are still the genious one. Best option is to join 1block team, finding and forming new team is waste of time, lots of bad people will frustate you.

Boolberry was never a pnd I was wrong I'm just a bad trader who bought at the top. And 1 guy learned me that Nice people do exist.

Thanks james

Indeed, a lot of coins mightve eventually been dumped but a LOT were bought.

Boolberry was never a pnd I was wrong I'm just a bad trader who bought at the top. And 1 guy learned me that Nice people do exist.

Thanks james

Lol! I dindt buy @all I dont invest in shit!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Thanks james
Strange shizzle is going on here! Nobody serious answers?
Pages:
Jump to: