Pages:
Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 99. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 104
Oh, there's the info about this. These things are too hard to find info about. I didn't know this page existed. I've been wondering the status of it.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291

Zoidberg
You are not answering any questions, whats the problem?

1blockologist
Is this project even real and is zoidberg working together with your team?

Anyone else have a good explaination?

Perhaps he don't want to make a person with 2.5 million BBR even richer. I do not expect a heaviliy rising price if a single instance has too much of this coin. But of course you can try to buy against this big bagholder.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Account has been unfrozen since last night. if you even care. It was never a pump and dump, simply a pump/accumulation.

It could've easily been unloaded several times at major highs and high prices.. its purpose is not to be dumped.

So, lets hope it wasn't a complete waste of time and money and we're able to do what we intend -- which is continuing the life of BBR
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Zoidberg
You are not answering any questions, whats the problem?

1blockologist
Is this project even real and is zoidberg working together with your team?

Anyone else have a good explaination?
2.5 ? lol more like 4.5
P.S. how to get an invite to the official slack?
Zoidberg

Myself and a few that I'm acquainted with have been attempting to contact you this week and some of last week. (Mostly gettng these poser wanna-be's)

Anyway, I have a few things to run by you and I was thinking this might be the best way to get ahold of you. ( the tl;dr version is: we wanna hire you and a dev team to keep workng on bbr or hire a dev team that's approved by you, payment in BTC, can be escrowed )

I just wanna run a few things by you, will keep it short:

1. I read in a forum post you said something like "I dont like all this BBR talk" -- Do you mean you dont like talk in a negative connotation? Or just want BBR to go away?
2. Our BBR fangroup has assemnbled a decent amount of BTC/money to continue BBR dev. Basically, we're essentially offering to pay you a decent wage to continue your project . Lots more to talk about on this one.
3. We're on page with how you feel re: masternotes and all that stuff. If you didnt wanna have a coder role in this, would you consider a consulting role for us so we can essentially move BBR forward but not lose the original vision?

A few things, We're not affiliated with blockology guy. We're sizable holders of BBR.

There's honestly a LOT more to chat about. Can you please private message me a better, more instant, way to talk to you ? I can do IRC, AIM, XMPP, whatever.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
He isn't back so hype it up more and another pnd is born Tongue You guys forgot 1 thing 1 guy holds 2.5 million bbr 25% of total supply and he wants out but polo frozen his account xD

so that's good, it's only gonna be pump without dumb  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
He isn't back so hype it up more and another pnd is born Tongue You guys forgot 1 thing 1 guy holds 2.5 million bbr 25% of total supply and he wants out but polo frozen his account xD
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
My pool is down. It was under constant attacks since last pump began. Somehow I got blacklisted by Spamhaus. I'm really sorry but I cannot fix it immediately. It is sad there are people in crypto lacking moral values. More troubling is that they operate its critical infrastructure.

Edit: Just fixed the problem. Pool works again.

The things which don't kill us make us stronger - this is very applicable to crypto-currencies world.

Zoidberg!

If you applied this teasing technique to women you would be casanova famous by now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 976
Merit: 646
My pool is down. It was under constant attacks since last pump began. Somehow I got blacklisted by Spamhaus. I'm really sorry but I cannot fix it immediately. It is sad there are people in crypto lacking moral values. More troubling is that they operate its critical infrastructure.

The things which don't kill us make us stronger - this is very applicable to crypto-currencies world.

Zoidberg!
mbk
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

I believe that CZ is back and leading BBR development now.

Let's stay tuned.

Jep we will see soon ;-) he just need to answer a simple question:

Zoidberg are you working again on the BBR project ? Can you be 100% clear about this and confirm this for us please, we all want to have this answer from you ;-)
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

I believe that CZ is back and leading BBR development now.

Let's stay tuned.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of BBR, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You know the worth of a BBR? Interesting! How much is it?

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.

your lavish spending for this will be fruit ful one day and then you will realize all this.

I never know if material love is coming back, and I have no expectations about this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of BBR, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You know the worth of a BBR? Interesting! How much is it?

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.

your lavish spending for this will be fruit ful one day and then you will realize all this.

Zoidberg are you working again on the BBR project ? Can you be 100% clear about this and confirm this for us please, we all want to have this answer from you ;-)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 976
Merit: 646

Pages:
Jump to: