Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 104. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250
I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000
What's with all of the websites that won't allow Bytecoin to X currency exchanges? Changely and MoneroWallet show Bytecoin is worth 0.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
For several days now I can not synchronize my wallet on two computers. It seems there are peeps, but all 5 days is not enough.
And a big CPU load is 60% (although it always seems so).

Hey) may I kindly ask you to check this article to speed up the process of synch?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/6vagwg/new_official_way_to_autodownload_the_bytecoin/

Best,
Jenny
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
For several days now I can not synchronize my wallet on two computers. It seems there are peeps, but all 5 days is not enough.
And a big CPU load is 60% (although it always seems so).
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Question, I have one of those ASICMiner Block Erupter USB and I'm wondering if I can use it to mine Bytecoin since it's Sha-256 as well.

If yes, where to start?

Thanks.

Bytecoin is not SHA-256. It is CryptoNight.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Question, I have one of those ASICMiner Block Erupter USB and I'm wondering if I can use it to mine Bytecoin since it's Sha-256 as well.

If yes, where to start?

Thanks.

It can't. Forget and try another coin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

If yes, where to start?

Thanks.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 112
the price high was only speculation?
I lose 90k coins,I sent to BCN wallet and now I cant download blockchain!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for sync 5 years.
Blockchain file is too big 7.2 GB and in this downloading site after 2,5 GB free downloading is stopped!

image hosting

Hello,
Sorry for the inconveniences!

To make your coins appear at the wallet you have to make a full synch. There's an alternative way of making a synch that would speed up the process:

https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=936

Before changing the settings, deleting, etc. please make a backup copy of your *.wallet file!
We can discuss the further movements via e-mail [email protected] and we'll be able to send you the instructions.

Best,
Jenny
Activity: 5
I lose 90k coins,I sent to BCN wallet and now I cant download blockchain!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for sync 5 years.
Blockchain file is too big 7.2 GB and in this downloading site after 2,5 GB free downloading is stopped!

https://preview.ibb.co/mCBHeF/Schermata_2017_09_07_alle_19_05_39.png
image hosting

I guess some problem with your block chain download. Go to the Wallet Settings > preferences > connection and set to Auto selection. I am also new to bytecoin ad successfully sync in 2 days using the method above . Take note your coins are not lost when the wallet is fully synchronized you will be able to see your coins.  Regards and hope you get it fixed soon.
Activity: 48

image hosting

https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=936

Activity: 137

image hosting
Activity: 5
Bytecoin is just a currency,alternative crypto currency.
Not forked from anything, made from the scratch.
We are having new devs and huge community +in the beggining of October we will have a new website + most probably will be listed on 3 big markets.

I think we have a very very very very good chances even without innovations.
How coin is built itself matters,there are many coins on market with same idea in the core.

One more time - Its Just A Different Crypto Currency!

We are all excited and cannot wait for Bytecoin to succeed big time. Bytecoin team too should release an official document telling their own part of the story on all the alleged scam flying around the internet . This will make many investors more confident.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Bytecoin is just a currency,alternative crypto currency.
Not forked from anything, made from the scratch.
We are having new devs and huge community +in the beggining of October we will have a new website + most probably will be listed on 3 big markets.

I think we have a very very very very good chances even without innovations.
How coin is built itself matters,there are many coins on market with same idea in the core.

One more time - Its Just A Different Crypto Currency!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
You have not achieved anything except how to copy functions bytecoin
Monero sooner or later will die is a matter of time, the bubble is no more

Wrong.

Monero has trust, community and development.
Activity: 48
Can't stop laughing at this thread.
The entire BTT forum is full of unwary and incompetent "wannabe traders", who turn first into "faithful investors", then - "ideological holders" and in the end leave their money at someone's else hand. That is just marvelous for those able to drain fool wallets!
All these children that grab bags of some shitcoin on spikes, later come to BTT and don't stop asking:
- when polo
- where dev
- when pump
- when update
- why dump?HuhHuh

It is clear that Bytecoin is shady as possible, too many incompatible declarations that don't match. Donations to Indian temples, Bytecoin T-shirts, wallet releases,  - all this is pure bullshit, it does not add any objective value, neither drives demand up. Technical innovations, improvements of cryptography, increased transactions stability and development transparency - this is expected from you.

I want to wish Jenny Goldberg and Pundit whatever do their job at the highest level, make at least some hype around Bytecoin, spread some fancy bullshit, announce some planned new features, even if they won't happen. Do your job, for the sake of Bytecoin!

Make Bytecoin >67 sats again! Victor has to go out  Cool
regular spam on the part of plagiarism coins monero
Sit on your coin, which costs nothing except air
You have not achieved anything except how to copy functions bytecoin
Monero sooner or later will die is a matter of time, the bubble is no more
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Can't stop laughing at this thread.
The entire BTT forum is full of unwary and incompetent "wannabe traders", who turn first into "faithful investors", then - "ideological holders" and in the end leave their money at someone's else hand. That is just marvelous for those able to drain fool wallets!
All these children that grab bags of some shitcoin on spikes, later come to BTT and don't stop asking:
- when polo
- where dev
- when pump
- when update
- why dump?HuhHuh

It is clear that Bytecoin is shady as possible, too many incompatible declarations that don't match. Donations to Indian temples, Bytecoin T-shirts, wallet releases,  - all this is pure bullshit, it does not add any objective value, neither drives demand up. Technical innovations, improvements of cryptography, increased transactions stability and development transparency - this is expected from you.

I want to wish Jenny Goldberg and Pundit whatever do their job at the highest level, make at least some hype around Bytecoin, spread some fancy bullshit, announce some planned new features, even if they won't happen. Do your job, for the sake of Bytecoin!

Make Bytecoin >67 sats again! Victor has to go out  Cool
Activity: 3
Do you love Art ?
Visit this website   http://www.lebytecoin.fr

It's a website where you can buy and sell Art only with your Bytecoins. It's completely free. Just submit your ads, or buy directly artworks to the seller.   Wink

I trying with this website to contribute to the development of the bytecoin and to offer new services to the community.

Please donate for this website : 21K3Fozsd6UJr5RKuqVhfTQpdwja9MSTS3ifb2wKxpTwgZkrQsHSLY1Mk5SSbsWxprSzfKCT3ZpzfMo FYsFrDgsdRQbbCHx

Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/lebytecoin

And let me know what do you think about the website for improve it. [email protected]

To make your coins appear you have to make a full synch of the wallet. It may take about 2 days, though.
May i kindly ask you to follow the link to check how to speed up the process of synch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BytecoinBCN/comments/6vagwg/new_official_way_to_autodownload_the_bytecoin/

Regards,
Jenny
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
Official android wallet!?
I'm not going shopping with my laptop to make payments in the future if bytecoin becomes a usable token like BTC .
A wallet on my phone will be essential .

Hello!  

The native mobile wallet should be released on 1st October but as you may see we've made a web wallet release before the deadline.
If you have any suggestion or design offer we r always happy to consider it! We r welcome any participation of our community in the development process.

If what John McAfee says is true, anyone using a cell phone wallet or wallet app is an unintelligent person. That any blockchain app on your PC is bad. The solution? Hardware wallets.

https://youtu.be/syI9X_uKvUA

John McAfee also said he would eat his penis on live TV if bitcoin dont reach 500,000 in three years bud..   http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-17/massive-spike-bitcoins-causes-john-mcafee-make-outrageous-prediction-promises-eat-hi

That would not be a pretty sight
Jump to: