Author

Topic: [BCN] Bytecoin. Secure, private, untraceable since 2012 - page 347. (Read 1070171 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
so bytecoin is a clone of MRO? or MRO a clone of byte?

MRO is a fork of BCN
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so bytecoin is a clone of MRO? or MRO a clone of byte?
Activity: 302
Im tired of people saying... Its premine!! Its a scam!!

If u dont like it, easy, dont mine it! U have MRO, FCN, and other alternatives!

In 72 pages, almost 50 are arguing about premine...

PS: Im not mining BCN, I mined it 2 months ago and holding them. Now mining MRO...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Somebody on Polo trollbox says the 80% premined BCN were destroyed.  Verify anyone?

80% of the coins have already been mined. Coin is allegedly being mined for 2 years but there is no announcement anywhere on the internet, clearnet or not, not even any news before i think march or april. You decide.

P.S. 2 years with devs not building a gui, a open source pool or exchange. And simpleminer was reported to be intentionally slow.  All of those MRO made in a month just saying...
Activity: 249
Somebody on Polo trollbox says the 80% premined BCN were destroyed.  Verify anyone?

Nice try. This keeps getting worse every day. 80% premined!! Even 5% is to much. Problem is even bigger because BCN is true anonymity coin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I mine on core i7 at minergate, not much profit, but better smth, than nothing!
Activity: 98
Can somebody recommend big pools for mining BCN? I still hesitate whether to use big or small pools.. Huh Huh
Try for yourself mining in big and small pools. I prefer mining in small ones, so minergate is a bit big for me.
Activity: 73
Can somebody recommend big pools for mining BCN? I still hesitate whether to use big or small pools.. Huh Huh
minergate.com best pool
agree, really good one, I use it.
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
minergate.com best pool
Activity: 80
Activity: 450
Somebody on Polo trollbox says the 80% premined BCN were destroyed.  Verify anyone?

haha, no. they are still in the blockchain. Look for yourself
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

Activity: 336
Merit: 251
why there seems to have one address per wallet, is there a command to gen new ones ?

Now it's really one address per wallet. So to generate new address you have to generate new wallet and there is no other way to do it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
why there seems to have one address per wallet, is there a command to gen new ones ?
Activity: 421
We need an Italian and a French translation!

Reward is 350,000 BCN!
Activity: 322
The only way to save this coin is to relaunch with a fair start for everyone. Of course, that won't happen because you're heavily vested.

The relaunch is here!

Monero.

No, once a fork forever is a fork  Grin

You are forgeting Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin.
Bytecoin will always have the stigma of one of the dodgiest launches ever. Just like Quark, the "super fast mining" stigma will bite its ass forever, no matter what they do. The fact you have to have an act of faith and thing there is some huge community on the deep web and it's not just a small comunity of people and the devs holding is laughable at best.

Plus Monero has already improved everything Bytecoin tried to do in 2 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Thank you so much. I updated twitter pics with your new once and now it looks super cool  Cool
Jump to: