Pages:
Author

Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread - page 4. (Read 54413 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have been mining on Poolwarz.com for the last 2 weeks with no issues. And the windows wallet works great for me.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Not sure whats going on with the coin, but they did post this on facebook:

Battlecoin
January 2 at 4:42pm

Battlecoin un-officially has a new developer working on the coin and website for all of you BCX Fans.. stay tuned for updates.

So this been taken over by someone else did everyone abandon ship as its no sunk?

No clue, just posting what I saw on their facebook.  Hopefully there will be some clarification in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Battlecoin

Battlecoin un-officially has a new developer working on the coin and website for all of you BCX Fans.. stay tuned for updates.

So this been taken over by someone else did everyone abandon ship as its no sunk?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Battlecoin

super!!!
https://www.facebook.com/Battlecoin.BCX

Battlecoin

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I was solo mining on a site and was getting 1 confirmed block for every 10 orphans today (500 orphans today already).. and now the site i was mining is down.

Coin-pool hasn't had a confirmation in weeks! Is this coin dead!?

Where are some working pools?

There are none, the coin has forked ( multiple times imo )

Coin needs a Dev to fix this

Hello, I have been lurking in this thread for a while and decided it was finally time for me to make an account and step up to this. I will look over the code and fork it to a new wallet to fix it starting now. I have done work with other coin dev teams in the past and this one definitely needs some work.
So, are you engaging in this coin?  You already have my opinion and the likely comments from several others.  Are you serious or is this just testing the waters?  The coin needs a Dev, are you genuinely proposing to be it? Is there any reason we should have any confidence in you?  We like the coin, but that doesn't mean we desire our investment to be disposable.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I thought this coin died months ago... anyway, a forked blockchain means whatever you have on an exchange sell for something else and whatever you have in your wallet... send to an exchange and PRAY it gets there... and then sell for something else.

Good luck and DO NOT MINE THIS COIN...

well funnily enough i'm having not problems with this, mining or moving Smiley

May I ask what pool you are mining on?

Thank you in advance.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
Lucky you.  I stopped mining this coin when the dev disappeared.

well that was a long time ago.....yet you're suddenly an expert on its status  Roll Eyes

If it's all forked up, I am very knowledgeable on what to do... sell what I can and move on...

If it's not, then whoo hoo.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

well that was a long time ago.....yet you're suddenly an expert on its status  Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I thought this coin died months ago... anyway, a forked blockchain means whatever you have on an exchange sell for something else and whatever you have in your wallet... send to an exchange and PRAY it gets there... and then sell for something else.

well funnily enough i'm having not problems with this, mining or moving Smiley
legendary

I was solo mining on a site and was getting 1 confirmed block for every 10 orphans today (500 orphans today already).. and now the site i was mining is down.

Excuse my ignorance when it comes to coins.  What do you mean by the coin has forked? Coinpool.org is down and I have like 800 coins or so sitting on the site. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Sounds good to me!  Many of us like the coin, but between POS issues reported previously and now this disaster, things are looking grim.  May make sense to re-evaluate the coin design/objectives while you're at it.  Take a little time to get it right before resetting/forking.  Thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Can you tell us which devs of what coin youve worked on?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Hello, I have been lurking in this thread for a while and decided it was finally time for me to make an account and step up to this. I will look over the code and fork it to a new wallet to fix it starting now. I have done work with other coin dev teams in the past and this one definitely needs some work.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
My pool block count is still jumping all over the place.

I would not advise anyone to mine this at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: