Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 11. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 29, 2020, 10:33:52 AM
I made a lot of mistakes during my way in cryptocurrency(about 2 years). I lost a lot of money and earned more, learned a lot and have much experience, so I don`t regret anything. There were some opportunities that I missed, but there were also those, which I caught and I`m happy just to be in this sphere. I reckon, we just do our best to promote and help this new technology grow, when it will grow, we could become rich. Today there is a bad time for some investors, but I think we need to go forward despite on all failures and learn on our mistakes. It sounds corny, but that`s  true
Me too, i also missed some of my "big" chance during the bull run 2 years ago, but what can i say. it's what it's, let's keep moving forward. don
t be greed just youre able to hold, just sell it when you already have enough profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 29, 2020, 10:19:21 AM
I made a lot of mistakes during my way in cryptocurrency(about 2 years). I lost a lot of money and earned more, learned a lot and have much experience, so I don`t regret anything. There were some opportunities that I missed, but there were also those, which I caught and I`m happy just to be in this sphere. I reckon, we just do our best to promote and help this new technology grow, when it will grow, we could become rich. Today there is a bad time for some investors, but I think we need to go forward despite on all failures and learn on our mistakes. It sounds corny, but that`s  true
Activity: 439
Merit: 3
October 29, 2020, 09:52:05 AM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
To reach the root of our goal, we have to work consistently.  The attitude of becoming rich overnight should be removed from the mind as soon as possible.  Of course, using your intellect, you have to choose the direction of how to gradually climb the ladder of success.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 29, 2020, 09:21:22 AM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,
Wait, Who's looking to be the next whales?do you really understand the meaning of Whales here?
this is not that simple as your think ..
trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented,
It is not becoming whales but that is being greedy,not contented in small profit and in the end?losing everything.
be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later'
Well this is not something you can decide,You are pointing about Holder in which we are here to put our spare money because we have life outside crypto.
this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Never going to happen?Who are you to say this?wait for future this cannot be happen easily but there is a chance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
October 29, 2020, 09:14:24 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is, in principle, a process that involves risks! And if you invest in new projects, then these risks increase even more. But if you invest in a new project that really has prospects and where there is staking, then the profit can be simply huge.

Yes, investing in new projects is not a bad thing. But there are certain things people need to check before join any new project. You must need to check the project background, their team, whitepaper and their partners or roadmap. After seeing everything if  you find everything is legit you can invest on that but still it will have the risk.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 29, 2020, 04:57:22 AM
I see that there are tons of people who think that losing money in the crypto world is something acceptable and understandable, I do not feel that way at all. I think if you are a "wise investor" you will not lose all your money, even if you got involved with bitcoin at 20k, you would be at 7k loss only and not even at 50% loss, which means you shouldn't be losing all your money in crypto world, of course you could lose money but not all of it.

If you got involved with scam projects, lose your money to shady people or got involved with a place that got hacked you could lose all your money but that is not a wise investor move to begin with. I would say best way to be a wise investor would be to weigh the risks for each move you make and try to be sensible about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
October 29, 2020, 02:15:53 AM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Good advice but this is for altcoins investors, I believe top coins like bitcoin, ethereum and neo will give you or anyone confidence even if they hold them for more than 3years to come because these coins gives peace of mind due to their performance, they always recovers no matter what, in March Bitcoin dumps to 3k and many think it's over and now bitcoin is 13k plus, see that ROI?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
October 29, 2020, 01:57:35 AM
do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
This is the reason why I only investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum right now because I know that it will give me huge profit after 3 years. Yes the chances are quite slim but who cares I trust them Tongue. I'm staring my wallet most of the time and thinking that "These 2 coins will give profit to me after 3 years".

On the other hand, whenever I'm investing and holding some coins especially in crypto I always set a target goal and a target time frame. If my target time frame is there already but my target goal isn't reached then by all means I will sell it and vice versa. That is my strategy. I'm not a wise investor though but setting targets and plan makes you a wise one Cheesy.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
October 29, 2020, 01:48:54 AM
After all those years of trading, crypto included, I've realized - the safest way of trading is following your own knowledge. If you know that some company/project is good one and you can understand why so - thats a good opportunity to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
October 29, 2020, 01:32:37 AM
~ I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen,
Investing in new crypto and holding it for long term is always risky and wise investor won't do it for sure. But if you choose top coins of marketcap and invest in them for long term then you have low chance to loss your money.
I have heard and seen a lot of people who have invested in new project and holding them since so long, even though the price went down. Many of them still believe that the price will be up again on next crypto bull run. But I think it's better to take the advantages of new project as you said.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 29, 2020, 01:04:10 AM
I think one mentality that a lot of people needs to drop is the thought that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is going to make them rich. Of course we all have plans to make money so that we can live a better life, but if you're investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, do so because you like it, not because you're looking to get rich quick. And don't keep your hopes on it.

All these rich investors we see today that are billionaires didn't start with cryptocurrency and some of them are not investing in cryptocurrency even now, but they got rich by investing in other assets, and it's not one or two, but many assets. So if you find an asset and you believe it's a good asset, go ahead and invest in it, it can be gold, real estate or whatsoever, but Bitcoin shouldn't be the only thing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2020, 07:26:53 PM
Indeed these are some wise words, but I believe positive thoughts can help one make the right choice/decisions , everyone wants to end up on the good side and that's to be rich, but getting there is never a short term goal, rather it is a longterm go which will take a few years to achieve, and also losing money in investments seems normal, remember you can't always win, life always try to slow us back a little, and that's normal also.
you said to your self that you are gonna be a whale right before you start , that ambition is too big and will be hard to achieve if you have a trait that is verry far from a whale like when you are poor or only have a small wealth .  why not start small , avoid wanting a big dream that is hard to achieve .
I don't see anything wrong in wanting to become a whale someday, haven't you seen or heard of people who go from "grass to grace",so many billionaire you see out there all had big dreams at first although they started small, but that didn't stop them from pursuing their dreams and becoming a whale today, its all about the hard work and determination.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 28, 2020, 07:19:18 PM
It is difficult to make an insightful investment as it needs dedicated and self-assurance. You need to be somebody who has an extraordinary character in my view and can have order and inspiration, some of the time it is difficult to control insatiability and dread, and that what make contrasts between a good and an awful trader.
I love trading but it has its good and bad perks too
so learn the craft and you will make money
Activity: 649
Merit: 100
October 28, 2020, 07:11:03 PM
Being a wise investor is not easy, because investors have capital. Moreover, investors who have large capital (whales), with large capital, surely the desire to get profit is also proportional. so the point is not to harm others if you become a big investor. Do not make a  dumping prices, manipulation and fake news just for the sake of making a profit. because basically humans will not be satisfied
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2020, 06:53:28 PM

You need to understand that you invest at your own risk. no one gives you any guarantees that you will earn on your investments. However, it is foolish to invest and assume that you will lose money. You need to invest only when you are sure of making a profit.

Exactly! You only invest to those projects that in your research and assessment, have high chance of pulling it off in the market. Don't follow the hype or any piece of advice of some self-proclaimed expert, better follow your instincts. As time goes by, you can easily spot good projects, or those that are just pump and dump coins. Being smart with crypto investments doesn't take overnight, it is like a life long journey.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
October 28, 2020, 06:45:25 PM
not everyone thinks the same, so it's only natural that some people who are trapped for a long time can't even get out of the abyss of defeat. actually to get profit consistently is not as easy as imagined, we need experience and a calm mind.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
October 28, 2020, 06:44:22 PM
Being investor i have a big dreams that i want to achieve i want to earn money and i would like to go travel. We all know that getting rich is not easy to do but once you pursue your dreams your gonna be successful some day. So be wise if gonna go to invest make a good choice where you gonna invest your money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
October 28, 2020, 06:27:15 PM
So what you are trying to convey here. The process of being a whale was possible if you started mining bitcoin well back in 2010 or you do need to win a mega lottery, other than that how can you be a whale  Cheesy. Either you need to have millions of dollars to invest in the top coins to make a profit. What are the projects you invested so that you lost your money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
October 28, 2020, 05:31:32 PM
if possible, why not both of them take that choice.
most people are impatient and very greedy, that is what makes most people fail and suffer a lot of losses.
I started to think that no one gets rich instantly even though in crypto he can earn quickly.
because basically everything requires a process. even if anyone can get instant and quick profits, it looks like good luck.

being an observant investor in analyzing a project's potential requires a process. it takes a strong mentality too because new projects tend to be more risky. the winner is who can determine the right timing to enter and exit the market, controlling emotions from greed.
If we understand the risks, we will definitely be more careful, wise investors will not put their funds carelessly, there must be research and preparation to face the worst risks they can handle.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 28, 2020, 05:05:08 PM
It's true that investing is one of the best option to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and shitty projects are all around right now so you would really do some good search and more for good project but if you are just up for profit through altcoins you can just do some trading on the market through altcoins.

One of the reason that scams appear because people invest in scams. People invest money in projects without checking a details. It is necessary to check everything and have a professional knowledge before investing. Always necessary continue to study. Now staking is popular because staking allows to earn more money on holding tokens. Here some news about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

Investing in cryptocurrencies is, in principle, a process that involves risks! And if you invest in new projects, then these risks increase even more. But if you invest in a new project that really has prospects and where there is staking, then the profit can be simply huge.
Pages:
Jump to: