Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 9. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
November 06, 2020, 07:16:06 PM
For many, living a good life means having financial independence or, in another sense, having money. It is difficult in the world of consumption and private property to live a full life with meager means of subsistence. If you decide to become rich, write a plan of action and take one step every day. And then maybe in 3 years you will succeed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
November 06, 2020, 06:57:53 PM
Your statement "the most important part of our lives is living a good life". That's the point and people should think about it. But if talk about money many people don't care about it, they will greedy and keep trying to become rich people, keep thinking like that will give toxic to their soul and mind, So they must learn how to clear it

The good life is not always about money
In capitalism, everything works differently. Unfortunately, the top percent of riches can hold 90% capital of the economy in some countries. The top ladder dictates the rules and investors also prefer to invest in the developed economies. No one wanna be on the weak side, also investors go for the stronger teams from top countries. It is an unbreakable rule of capitalism and these rules are mandatory for consideration if the crypto investors wanna hope in the trend of strong altcoins. If the good life was not about the money, I doubt there will be so many user flows to the developing crypto industry.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
November 06, 2020, 06:56:11 PM
Too focused on being rich will only put pressure on us in living life, many people become stressed because of it. Happiness is the most
important thing in life, because happiness will give us a good life. And being rich will only make us look for instant ways to get profit,
and will make us take the wrong steps. For example we will force margin trading where the risk is very large, investing in hype projects
without doing analysis correctly and easily fooled by scammers by offering large profits. So to become a wise investor, avoid pursuing
getting rich, the most important thing is to do the process well, then just make rich a bonus.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 339
November 06, 2020, 06:47:15 PM
Your statement "the most important part of our lives is living a good life". That's the point and people should think about it. But if talk about money many people don't care about it, they will greedy and keep trying to become rich people, keep thinking like that will give toxic to their soul and mind, So they must learn how to clear it

The good life is not always about money
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
November 06, 2020, 04:31:11 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.

Money is not everything, but everything needs money.
Don't let money rule us, but we control money.

Intelligence in using money is of utmost importance, both in crypto investing and real-world investing. If we are greedy and expect too much, then failure will surely await us.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 06, 2020, 01:26:37 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
It's good to take profit but if that's all you do you will eventually regret later, I believe we are in bullrun season already so many coins and tokens that you dump for profit taking sake will surge in price, what will you say then? Regrets will follow
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 06, 2020, 12:29:45 PM
If you think that Crypto is a place for you to get rich overnight then that is wrong because not all crypto can be profitable for investing in the future. but believe me if you are confident in crypto then stick to it like BTC for future investment. and the most important thing is that you are not wrong in placing your money in crypto.
And that is by far one of the biggest mistakes people make all the time, it is true there have been stories like that on the past but that is very rare, most of those that have obtained positive outcomes out of their investments in cryptocurrencies have done so after years of hard work and holding their coins when everyone told them to sell them and yet newbies do not see this and take a bunch of bad decisions and then complain this market is a scam when they lose everything they have.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2020, 05:20:02 PM
If you think that Crypto is a place for you to get rich overnight then that is wrong because not all crypto can be profitable for investing in the future. but believe me if you are confident in crypto then stick to it like BTC for future investment. and the most important thing is that you are not wrong in placing your money in crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 02, 2020, 03:36:39 PM
In order to live a good life, we need to have some source of income every day and crypto is my one source. The dream of getting rich by investing in crypto is foolish but I can lead a normal life if I want to. There are many investors who have emptied their wallets by investing in crypto year after year.

They have to analyze well in order to make a much better plan, there are traders who losses their money but also recovered it back after some time, it's

not something that you can relied your daily needs but once you have the right skills and proper knowledge you'll be able to compensate yourself with

really decent profits, it's about how hard you really wanted to learn be more successful from this venue of investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 02, 2020, 03:27:52 PM
Quick rich has lead so many investors into a wrong investment which caused them to start from square one. Many people don't take their time to do some research concerning the project about to invest if real or not. There are many fakes project in the market which unwise investors are busy with the project that will later cause the pain.
I have learnt from other investors mistake during the pandemic which many people where quitting from old project to new project because the price of the new project was really moving in the market that make other customers think it will not pump again till 2021.As a wise investors always carry out your research concerning the particular project on board, Andy their prices before supply to market not to lose profit. I
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
November 02, 2020, 02:51:30 PM
In order to live a good life, we need to have some source of income every day and crypto is my one source. The dream of getting rich by investing in crypto is foolish but I can lead a normal life if I want to. There are many investors who have emptied their wallets by investing in crypto year after year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
November 02, 2020, 02:32:38 PM
As we are talking about Wise Investment. I would like to warn you guys about some scams going on in the market.

Please stay away from those telegram, linkedin and discord scammers who contact you via DM as some representative of trading companies and ask you to invest in their trading plans. I receive these type of messages a lot. specially when you join Cryptocurrency groups exchange groups and coinmarketcap telegram group. scammers contact you from their. 

There is no problem targeting what you want as long as you get it in the right way, sometimes what we see is easy but doesn't match reality.
use all your five senses before making a decision.
It is not wise to target anything you want.  You have to be very selective in these things as it involves your money. So, you can't just put your hard earned money in risk.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 01, 2020, 12:46:27 PM
I believe every crypto investors must have a specific target, once that target comes to reality I expect the investors to take profit, not having a target is why many keep holding on to their tokens even when they are over 3x to 10x, they are never satisfied because they have no aim.
At least on what I have observed around the forum and my own small research the biggest problem is the lack of a defined stop loss, as you say they are people that even if they have 50x on profits they refuse to sell, and while I can understand it as the coin could always keep growing at some point they need to sell and many refuse to do it even when it is obvious the price is now going down and the trend has reversed, and this is very dangerous attitude to have especially in a volatile market like this one.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 01, 2020, 12:27:58 PM
Understanding the the project is the most wisest thing to do in an investment, it is better to put the investment on a long bases (but it will be easier to study its trend on a short term which will help to give better judgment on a long term bases.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 01, 2020, 09:27:21 AM
The biggest mistake that cost me a lot of money is trying to predict the top and bottom of the market. After many losses I realized that I only need to profit from part of a big wave in the market and preserve capital to be able to survive in this market.
well maybe you still don't realize that cryptocurrency price movements cannot be easily predicted, so in my opinion this can be a lesson for you and don't let you experience losses again, you better do long-term trading and don't use money that may not be. too used so that when you lose it is not too depressed
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
November 01, 2020, 05:14:08 AM
It's never going to be a smooth road, just because we lose lots of money doesn't mean holding is bad, maybe we are the ones choosing the wrong project? If you are a early adopter of BNB token how will you feel today? I guess holding is worth the risk, if you lost along the road learn and fight again until things turnout the way you want.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
November 01, 2020, 01:37:46 AM
To be a wise investor, there's a lot of things to consider  because better investing doesn't happen accidentally. Good investors consistently work at it. We need to study and apply good learning techniques. Never get fooled by scammed projects be more wiser choosing a good fortune project like the yB token.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 31, 2020, 01:13:55 PM
In other words - concrete your profits whenever it hits a certain point. You have to decide beforehand whether its 100%, 50% or even 5%. Be strong with your decisions.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
October 31, 2020, 12:26:35 PM
I somewhat agree with what you say. One should be careful for holding big amount of crypto if you want to be a whale. Be sure you are holding a crypto that has great long term potential or else you will end up having a bagful of worthless crypto. Happened to me and have been a great lesson.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 31, 2020, 12:09:57 PM

It everything depends on the person. What is a “good life” for you? Some guys think they live well if they do not feel hungry and get enough money to feed their children. Other guys suppose they are losers if they do not have another million to buy a luxurious yacht. Investments also differ (sums and subject of investments).
Pages:
Jump to: