Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 8. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 107
November 08, 2020, 07:13:32 AM
Bitcoin trading is not as simple as expecting big profits. We must be smart in finding as much information as possible. Management learning indicators and reading indicators are very important. So, not just buying and selling without being careful in seeing opportunities, but of all that, controlling emotions is the most important thing to be able to control greed, Because, in my opinion investing / trading without accurate data is suicide, therefore we must be able to master the analysis technical before trading or investing.

I agree that you need to control your emotions when dealing with trading on the stock exchange or investments, in my opinion, it is also very important to understand the market and properly manage your funds. It is better to invest in several projects, never risk all the capital. before investing, you need to study the information about the project and correctly calculate the risks.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
November 07, 2020, 01:40:17 PM
Bitcoin trading is not as simple as expecting big profits. We must be smart in finding as much information as possible. Management learning indicators and reading indicators are very important. So, not just buying and selling without being careful in seeing opportunities, but of all that, controlling emotions is the most important thing to be able to control greed, Because, in my opinion investing / trading without accurate data is suicide, therefore we must be able to master the analysis technical before trading or investing.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
November 07, 2020, 01:39:41 PM
yes, I agree with your point. be a wise investor and always consider hundreds of times before investing in crypto. It is true that investing is one of the best options to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and annoying projects are around right now that you will actually be doing a good search.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 07, 2020, 01:28:52 PM
Quite right, you always need to invest wisely or you can lose all your investments, so I rarely invest in new cryptocurrencies, because most of them are just scams and therefore I prefer to invest in proven top cryptocurrencies and therefore I always get a profit from investment, you shouldn't also think that it is easy to make money in the cryptocurrency sphere, here you should always do everything wisely.
Cryptocurrency is not like financial investment in a general. The risk of failure is very high because the price is unpredictable, that's why when we want to invest we have to really be prepared with all the possibilities that will happen later, besides that, proper analysis is needed before we invest in a cryptocurrency so that if we only rely on filling only of course our risk of experiencing a loss will be very large, The price of cryptocurrency is fluctuating, and it is difficult to analyze its movements, of course it doesn't make sense if someone determines the returns on that cryptocurrency investment. If there is, then it is vulnerable to fraud.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
November 07, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Don't be a dumper just because you don't want to see yourself losing out, you can end up regretting your decision someday, do you remember that guy that sold 1300 btc for a cup of coffee? Lol it's always not a bad idea to hold, anything is possible in this world, some times all you need is believe

trust will make you disappoint, especially in the world of crypto currency is very cruel,
even if you believe in the project, we can also be exposed to scammers,
being a wise investor is the way to avoid it all
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
November 07, 2020, 01:15:46 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Don't be a dumper just because you don't want to see yourself losing out, you can end up regretting your decision someday, do you remember that guy that sold 1300 btc for a cup of coffee? Lol it's always not a bad idea to hold, anything is possible in this world, some times all you need is believe
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 07, 2020, 12:37:27 PM
Quite right, you always need to invest wisely or you can lose all your investments, so I rarely invest in new cryptocurrencies, because most of them are just scams and therefore I prefer to invest in proven top cryptocurrencies and therefore I always get a profit from investment, you shouldn't also think that it is easy to make money in the cryptocurrency sphere, here you should always do everything wisely.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 07, 2020, 12:36:30 PM

You are absolutely right, if you chase wealth and do not know how to make real profit in the process, you may not reach your goal. I have an acquaintance who dreamed of becoming a millionaire and saved up a lot of cryptocurrency for this, while he did not make a profit, but saved and saved everything until after 2017 the crypto market went down. As a result, instead of the profit received, it was left with a large amount of unclaimed cryptocurrency. This is a lesson that you don't need to chase after wealth, but you need to be able to take profit now. I, in turn, knowing this rule, tried to take profit immediately and could improve my life by buying myself the necessary things. Live now, profit now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
November 07, 2020, 12:28:17 PM

When your a investor then you must known to be a smart person in which you know what and when you will invest your money into. Being a investor is hard because it is like you are investing on a project that is a 50/50 in which there is a chance that you may lose the money you put on the project or you will gain a profit or maybe a huge profit after investing on that project.
I have a doubt on the said that been rich isn't the most important thing in our lives, because you can just say that it is not the most important thing is when you already become so much rich in which your money can't be count by anyone, at the same time you can be a good person even though your a rich already. Am I right? aside from this, take all of the necessary project that you look to become a profitable after some years so that you will take profit after then.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
November 07, 2020, 12:07:26 PM
the most important thing is how you manage finances in this industry. It is risky for anyone and does not consider new investors or old investors. all of this begins with experience. on the one hand, one is never satisfied after benefiting from one project or another. this trait is common in human personality. investors will always look for ways to get high returns even if it does not come true or vice versa.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 07, 2020, 12:05:37 PM
Wise investors do not live in a "world of fantasy", hoping that their coins will make them very rich in future. Always know when to take profit, not holding an altcoin for years hoping it moons over time and make you very rich. I'm not saying holding long term is wrong but from past experience, majority of coins I held long term, aside BTC and ETH didn't give me profit. Hence I sell when ever I think it's appropriate. Applying wisdom while investing is a must at this point.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
November 07, 2020, 11:59:36 AM
I think people should be more interested in the quality of projects they are participating in, and less on their investments "mooning" in the future.
 I think the projects you choose to invest in have to be very useful or potentially very useful, without compromising on crypto-decentralization and safety standards. Their developers must be sincere, fast, very talented, skilled, committed, principled, focused etc
Yes I think it's true, some of the scams waiting for money on marketing, and they get some newbies as they think mooning is more important than the idea of the project, I think the fundamental of the project is more important than marketing.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
November 07, 2020, 11:49:20 AM
I also used to hope for a great deal of money or wealth overnight, and ignore small profits. And after losing a lot of small profits did I realize I had lost a lot of money.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
November 07, 2020, 09:27:56 AM
For every investment want to be rich ans get much profit, almost investor mind when trying for investing looking for much profit and many of them keep holding some coin after reach profit because they wanna get more, but this attitude could make many investor loss their control and keep holding for their coin asset although have raise much profit, they wanna get more and hokding again all their coin assets. This mind have to change if wanna be success as investor because when get the profit better to sell firstly and hold half if wanna get much profit again and less risk if later price is drop and going down.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 07, 2020, 09:05:16 AM
You have point on that is not necessarily you need to be rich because it's good if you have permanent income so you can provide all your needs in your life and your family too. But people or even me want to become rich someday and all of us once that some of the peolle only become rich because they doing unique ways to earn money and also sometimes luck. In investing in cryptocurrency is important is to earn money not to lose even you will not become a millionaire be contented of what you get.
They say "The more money you have, the easier it is for you to make money later."

It turns out that on namal you will not earn much, but then your earnings will increase each time, of course, there will be bad days when you will even lose your money.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 07, 2020, 02:49:57 AM
A wise investor have a good educational background, what do I mean by that? It is not about having degree about investment but having a lot of experiences and a lot of information about a lot of investment. Most of investors are entering the market without prior background or education on what they currently investing. Actually what they are doing is more likely a gambling than investing because they are putting their money on specific investment that they do not fully understand. A good and profitable investor have a good mindset when it comes to making investment, it is not just about high rewards; it is about the risks that they are taking. They will not go or enter in specific investment if they know that their knowledge is not enough. They are also not deceived by those scammers in the market, a wise investor can easily identify if a certain investment is scam or not. If you want to become part of those investors who are continuing to make money in the market, then it is better if you should first invest in your knowledge because it is the first step to achieve and acquire financial freedom.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 07, 2020, 02:46:17 AM
It's better to be contented and know happiness than try to chase something that might never become a reality, it's not wrong to try but some things will never work out no matter how hard we try, always take profit and be satisfied, hold some portion of your max tokens but don't ever get too attached with HODL.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes
November 07, 2020, 02:38:45 AM
My philosophy is to get acquainted with the current moment devoid of future unrealistic expectations, it saves lives, cures unhappiness, brushes off elements of less self importance. Trying by all means to get rich makes you poor forever. You can't deny the fact that we all are rich differently having money enough is just an added value. Being a whale isn't a simple task to accomplish, those who are the current whales could smash you from your profane reality when they smell your existence in their Kingdom by dumping your holdings on you in a fraction of minutes. Those who have money will continue to get rich forever. accept this philosophy and know peace. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 07, 2020, 02:20:21 AM
Too focused on being rich will only put pressure on us in living life, many people become stressed because of it.
Give pressure to our lives with always thinking about rich and money will stress us out, I already see many people like that. In real life, they so rich with everything in their hand but they not happy. If you in the same position, maybe learn about religion will give you an answer and i hope you will get it
they do this because they thinking about their child or grandchild future. maybe for them  time will not be their friend but atleast they could provide the best thing to family. for some people they prefer sacrifice their happines rather than family happines. , dont care about their life.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 06, 2020, 07:40:52 PM
But make no mistake, there are still many people who use principles like this (get rich in an instant). and the crypto space appears to be giving the green signal to people vying to be the most greedy. Losing money does not only happen to new investors, but also old investors. ever since new altcoins roam the exchanges, the crypto space looks like it's shrouded in a gray cloud (it could turn bright or it would cause lightning strikes).

yes you are right, because I also think if investing in cryptocurrency can give me a big profit very quickly, but as you said that investing in cryptocurrency we can also lose our money (big profit will definitely provide big risk too), so before investing in cryptocurrency we must be prepared for the risk and of course we also have to be very careful to choose the cryptocurrency we want to invest (analyzing and seeing the progress of the project is very important).
Pages:
Jump to: