Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 12. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 28, 2020, 01:19:21 PM
if possible, why not both of them take that choice.
most people are impatient and very greedy, that is what makes most people fail and suffer a lot of losses.
I started to think that no one gets rich instantly even though in crypto he can earn quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 28, 2020, 01:07:32 PM
I actually agree with you on this and i have also lost alot on investment in trying to be a future whale which is is actually affecting me now, i think everyone just needs to be patient and also always know when to back out .. so just like in trading forex nothing is better than knowing when to take profit and enjoy ur little profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
October 28, 2020, 01:02:51 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
I understand your point but taking profits and flipping onto other new projects is something that active investors can do but people who have full time jobs or businesses other than crypto they prefer to pick their coins and then hold for longterm till they see substantial profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
October 28, 2020, 12:55:16 PM
It is not easy to make a wise investment as it needs hardworking and self-confidence, self-control, a wise trader is someone who has a great personality in my view and can have discipline and motivation, sometimes it is very hard to control greed and fear, and that what make differences between a good and a bad trader.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 28, 2020, 12:21:56 PM
It's normal to lose money in the process of trying to gain some knowledge back, this is different from getting greedy for example you invested in a coin and it did 2x and you keep waiting for 30x to happen, I think this is what OP is talking about, it makes lot of sense to be honest, while volatility is alive in crypto world there is high chances that a coin will never go back to it's all time high again
When investing in crypto it is normal that sometimes we lost money because of the price volatility. What is not okay is being greedy but as we know we don’t know if the price your aiming will be achieved. Well those experiences of a trader serves as lesson.
I agree with what you said and maybe it could be the main problem of any investment in cryptocurrency is that no one can guarantee profit so that they will still have their own risk, but I am very sure that the more years the cryptocurrency will be known more and more. and widely used which ultimately makes the price go up.
Note: my statement is a conviction of myself and should not be used as a guarantee of any kind.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
October 28, 2020, 11:07:59 AM
It is very difficult for investors to find a good project to invest in a particular project because the word risky is not lost so before investing in coins or new projects research first so that you do not have loss in your investment because it is inevitable that sometimes you win and lose so if you lose your investment next time know the step you will take if you plan to invest in altcoins you can look at the coinmarket where your it would be risky to buy top coins in the coinmarket.

That's why we need to be meticulous in every project that we were opt to join. Aside from checking its background and whitepaper we should also be wise enough to check if it was a legit project because sometimes a scam campaign were really good to camouflage. This is where you can test yourself of how you can critically decide on choosing a good investment. Be a wise investor despite of riskiest investment we have here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 28, 2020, 10:47:06 AM
It's normal to lose money in the process of trying to gain some knowledge back, this is different from getting greedy for example you invested in a coin and it did 2x and you keep waiting for 30x to happen, I think this is what OP is talking about, it makes lot of sense to be honest, while volatility is alive in crypto world there is high chances that a coin will never go back to it's all time high again
When investing in crypto it is normal that sometimes we lost money because of the price volatility. What is not okay is being greedy but as we know we don’t know if the price your aiming will be achieved. Well those experiences of a trader serves as lesson.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 28, 2020, 09:01:08 AM
You have point on that is not necessarily you need to be rich because it's good if you have permanent income so you can provide all your needs in your life and your family too. But people or even me want to become rich someday and all of us once that some of the peolle only become rich because they doing unique ways to earn money and also sometimes luck. In investing in cryptocurrency is important is to earn money not to lose even you will not become a millionaire be contented of what you get.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2020, 07:59:49 AM
I had once been having the perspective of investing massively in crypto in a bid to making it big, fortunately I read stories of some investors whose porfolio were rekt  thus lost a lot of money in the process however I learnt some lessons from them,  I will invest or trade wisely  and try to earn some bucks consistently to support myself and my family rather than chasing shadows, its all about how well and not how far?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 28, 2020, 07:57:48 AM
A wise investor makes a profit, don't just look and make a wishful thinking you have to follow it up with sound judgement, what to invest and what coin worth to invest and this is a learning process, you just don't stop on one coin, you also have to know when to let it go and when is the right time to buy back.
Yes, and what you say is usually done by investors who are very experienced and they are also observant in understanding market conditions and in understanding the coins they will choose, and investors like this are usually not too rushed in making decisions to do so inves, because they prefer to spend their time thoroughly researching the coins and tokens that will be selected.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
October 28, 2020, 07:46:30 AM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
A wise investor makes a profit, don't just look and make a wishful thinking you have to follow it up with sound judgement, what to invest and what coin worth to invest and this is a learning process, you just don't stop on one coin, you also have to know when to let it go and when is the right time to buy back.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2020, 07:03:58 AM
This is the danger of over dreaming to become whale or to become rich for a short period of time the result is opposite - huge losses. I think we need to think long term if we really believe on one project selling on losses is not the right action - we need to be patient. Bitcoin is the best example of why patience is important in investing.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
October 28, 2020, 06:53:43 AM
These are the right words. Those who are chasing untold riches as a rule are always left with nothing. And the one who is reasonable, chooses the best ways for investment and is able to be content with little, the one who is able to stop in time, having earned enough - he will always remain on his right way and at the same time will be completely satisfied.
Yes, but this is not the rule for absolutely all people.

You can also say, who dreams of big income, he will strive to achieve this dream and, as a result, will come to big money.

And whoever will be satisfied with his small earnings will remain in the same place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
October 28, 2020, 06:43:25 AM
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2020, 06:24:38 AM
Sometimes being a wise investor doesn't mean that you will not fall or mistaken,
There is no such perfect investing ,even experts in this market sometimes fell from wrong crypto but id doesn't necessarily mean they are losers.
our willingness to try other strategies sometimes brings us to lose,but that's really how we live in crypto space.
at least after that we must learn something and will not letting it happen again in the same manner as how we lose.this will prove how good traders are we.
Maybe we should invest only small amount especially if the coin is new to you so that when the time comes for the coin not to be succcessful you will not be too affected because your losses is not that huge amount.
We can go big time if we did a deep and good research each time we invest,controlling the investments may save us but also will give us small chance of profiting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 28, 2020, 06:06:31 AM
Sometimes being a wise investor doesn't mean that you will not fall or mistaken, our willingness to try other strategies sometimes brings us to lose,but that's really how we live in crypto space. Maybe we should invest only small amount especially if the coin is new to you so that when the time comes for the coin not to be succcessful you will not be too affected because your losses is not that huge amount.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
October 28, 2020, 04:55:49 AM
Losing money in crypto space is normal, I don't see how you won't end up losing money in crypto space, well it's a good advice that we should take profits but mind you there are few projects that will surely worth more in future, the problem for most people is how to detect them, Chainlink put a big smile a the faces of their early adopters, from a dollar to 12 dollars is insane amount of ROI
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 28, 2020, 02:45:21 AM
When it comes to investment, a lot of people are failing when it comes to their mindset. They always want a investment that will give them huge reward in that kind of investment and I think it is the reason why they are falling to scams project and losing their money. Being a wise investor means that we have a quality of winning mindset where we should first focus on learning than gaining profit in the investment that we will make. Before you put your money in specific investment, try to ask yourself if your knowledge and intelligence is currently enough to handle a lot of unexpected situations? If not then it should be a cue for us in order to focus on leaning more to become a wise and profitable investors. All of investment have risks but we can lessen the risks that we will take if we know a lot of it about that kind of investment.  
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 28, 2020, 02:44:46 AM

I do agreee with it but it's actually depend on the result of your DYOR. Sometimes there's a project that can comeback again. you should take a look at how JRT, Utrust have been doing very good comeback to the market.
In this case, selling your coins when you were in profit was a good idea but remember just try to keep a small percentage to be used as a long term hodl.
We didn't know what will be happening with the coins. You can also see how CHSB was doing very good job too.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
October 28, 2020, 02:42:20 AM
It's true that investing is one of the best option to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and shitty projects are all around right now so you would really do some good search and more for good project but if you are just up for profit through altcoins you can just do some trading on the market through altcoins.

One of the reason that scams appear because people invest in scams. People invest money in projects without checking a details. It is necessary to check everything and have a professional knowledge before investing. Always necessary continue to study. Now staking is popular because staking allows to earn more money on holding tokens. Here some news about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
Pages:
Jump to: