Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 10. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
October 30, 2020, 02:35:31 AM
It's good to be a future crypto whale, that equals to money problem solved, you will have the power to even control the market, I wish I can be a whale too so I will keep trying to hold some coins, that's if they are good enough, all we need is the right team and use case, this dream isn't impossible to achieve honestly, taking profit can get you somewhere but been a whale is a big level of achievement
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 30, 2020, 02:24:07 AM
There are just people who are lucky and get rich in an instant also, but it's not only luck that makes them rich don't get me wrong
I'm pretty sure they are doing it every day it's just that on that day, is the day they are going to be rich,
they work hard every day, so its luck and never giving up , is the recipe to be rich or successful, that is for sure.
taking profit is alright don't wait keep pushing every day.
If we take profit today it won't be our last, meaning there will be more chances in the future, this is why I think taking Profit can get you where you want to go, take profit and keep working hard, remember majority don't have savings problem but the income problem, if we keep taking profits and we keep working for more profits things will be possible
October 30, 2020, 02:21:15 AM
That's not a guarantee, but if you hold bitcoin it could be a 7% chance. crypto which is not yet legal and is still a polemic for some parties. worst thing is if crypto finally disappears, then our money will be gone forever. the best thing is, if there is a slight increase and profit, you can sell it.
Do you think it's still possible for crypto to erase off the face of this earth? Now that many top notch companies and organizations are pointing to blockchain technology and crypto as the future currency? I don't think that's ever going to happen, bitcoin survives till date on its own after the past hard fights, the time have pass for crypto to die.
October 30, 2020, 02:18:44 AM
Thank you for advice. But how do we start if there are lots of bounties are just scamming us. In fact, even I combined my work hard to work smart, nothing happens. I am still poor today. I always look at my wallet and saying that this will have a few bitcoin soon. But whatever I did, there is always a fail. I don't know but I think crypto is not my industry because I have been there since 2017 and till now, I did not gain a lot.
Bounties is another case entirely, I don't advice you to old your bounty tokens unless the project ends up on binance, for example I will gladly hold DIA tokens for years because of its use case, it's just like ChainLink and I'm sure it's future value will worth more than a dollar, I prefer dumping my bounty tokens for other coins because majority of bounties are worthless projects
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
October 30, 2020, 02:17:22 AM
There are just people who are lucky and get rich in an instant also, but it's not only luck that makes them rich don't get me wrong
I'm pretty sure they are doing it every day it's just that on that day, is the day they are going to be rich,
they work hard every day, so its luck and never giving up , is the recipe to be rich or successful, that is for sure.
taking profit is alright don't wait keep pushing every day.
October 30, 2020, 02:16:25 AM
You don't want to miss out on future gains, I know that since 2017 many altcoins have sink in the ground, they are never coming up again because they keep losing value but few ones are strong enough, you are indeed right that we should take Profits but let's try as much as possible to always hold few tokens, do not sell all your coins because you want to take profits, whales of today took profits too but they still have some percentages in holding
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 29, 2020, 07:21:20 PM
Thank you for advice. But how do we start if there are lots of bounties are just scamming us. In fact, even I combined my work hard to work smart, nothing happens. I am still poor today. I always look at my wallet and saying that this will have a few bitcoin soon. But whatever I did, there is always a fail. I don't know but I think crypto is not my industry because I have been there since 2017 and till now, I did not gain a lot.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
October 29, 2020, 07:03:32 PM
These days, there are so much investment alternatives we can avail that are unending. Be that as it may, it is hard to sort out which investment choice will give the most extreme compensations to us. Furthermore, the overabundance of data inside the investment market makes it considerably more hard for us to find what data can be trusted or depended upon. So to be an insightful investor we have to consider things understanding what was about it to guarantee that we have settled on the correct investment choice.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 29, 2020, 03:23:57 PM
Feeling enough of what you have and how big you get when investing or trading is the key. There are so many projects and altcoins that you can invest in and trade every day. Take profit and sleep to do it again tomorrow  Wink
This will be the best investment strategy unless you're good at trading experiences. But having knowledge of risk management plan and not to trade at all until you understand it give you more success. Indeed in crypto there's nothing to get double rekt just overnight.

Not being greed play the big part, trade now and earn even in smallest form of earnings then quit and comeback tomorrow and try to rinse more, it's  a good strategy just needed a good management skills not burned your investment.
There people who deal with this kind of trading skills those who are more involved with day trade and continuously enjoy the outcome of their trades.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
October 29, 2020, 03:14:26 PM
It's true that investing is one of the best option to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and shitty projects are all around right now so you would really do some good search and more for good project but if you are just up for profit through altcoins you can just do some trading on the market through altcoins.
Investing is even riskier when you do it in new tokens, ICOs, and Defi Projects (which is trending right now and everyone is getting crazy about it) so if you want to avoid this risk then I would say stay away from such projects and shit tokens.

There are so many other ways to invest and earn profit with less risk (nothing 100% safe, so always invest at your own risk) like buying some well developed and major coins and staking it. (staking is very famous nowadays, you can earn coins by staking coins in your wallet or some web app and some exchanges also support staking) you can invest in mining equipment and start mining legitimate cryptocurrency. you can start mining with GPU/CPU also but for more profit you need to buy proper mining rigs. and so. there are many safe and less risky options if someone play smart he can be a good investor.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 29, 2020, 03:06:28 PM
Many has fail in the areas of investment why some have learned from other mistake that is making them look wise in their business.
Many investors are busy investing why lazy one are waiting for the market to reduce so that they can buy more and make a good income from the transaction. Wise investors don't depend on people income to start supply rather carry research by their self to know if the income will last or not. Wise investors don't give up anytime they lose in the process of trading rather keep moving with their business and see what the market have for them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 29, 2020, 02:16:43 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Are you sure that all 99 percent projects will die without only 1 percent? In the last bullrun all coins give us good profits, even some scam projects. The Bear market can't force funds to raise any hype project but the bull market can. I will follow your instructions after the next bullrun market.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
October 29, 2020, 01:23:01 PM
Feeling enough of what you have and how big you get when investing or trading is the key. There are so many projects and altcoins that you can invest in and trade every day. Take profit and sleep to do it again tomorrow  Wink
This will be the best investment strategy unless you're good at trading experiences. But having knowledge of risk management plan and not to trade at all until you understand it give you more success. Indeed in crypto there's nothing to get double rekt just overnight.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
October 29, 2020, 01:15:50 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.

That's right, be contented and do not be greed. Riches will not give you full happiness in life. So, enjoy your life and invest in a good project that brings you profit but always don't be greedy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 29, 2020, 12:52:08 PM
As good as being smart with opportunities are, the danger of it comes when the opportunity is a trap, any greedy investor has a lot to lose, every one aspire to get better but when you're don't look back once in a while to see the distance you have covered you will never know why you need to calm down. There are some coin that are at best value as soon as it is distributed, so, if you want to keep it, the longer you so the more disappointed you become.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 29, 2020, 12:35:47 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
October 29, 2020, 12:13:35 PM
I believe every crypto investors must have a specific target, once that target comes to reality I expect the investors to take profit, not having a target is why many keep holding on to their tokens even when they are over 3x to 10x, they are never satisfied because they have no aim.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
October 29, 2020, 11:56:58 AM
I made a lot of mistakes during my way in cryptocurrency(about 2 years). I lost a lot of money and earned more, learned a lot and have much experience, so I don`t regret anything. There were some opportunities that I missed, but there were also those, which I caught and I`m happy just to be in this sphere. I reckon, we just do our best to promote and help this new technology grow, when it will grow, we could become rich. Today there is a bad time for some investors, but I think we need to go forward despite on all failures and learn on our mistakes. It sounds corny, but that`s  true
Me too, i also missed some of my "big" chance during the bull run 2 years ago, but what can i say. it's what it's, let's keep moving forward. don
t be greed just youre able to hold, just sell it when you already have enough profit

Being a wise investor was not a reminder instead it was a requirement for us to be able to save ourselves from sudden failure ahead. Though we can't sure or even saw what were going on our way in investing, we can't predict it that's why we should be wise enough in our decisions. Failure were already part in investment and i was been a costumer of failure too. But instead of be defeated by my failures i did made it as a lesson learned, and a reminder to not repeat the same mistake as i have done already, moved on and be a wise investor as i can after my failure.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
October 29, 2020, 11:47:12 AM
You can make money in different ways but not everyone can make money in the same way that is the basics of being an investor.I wouldn't call someone a smart investor who is investing in a new project because the chances of getting returns from it is very less compared to the long-term investment coins.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
October 29, 2020, 11:44:55 AM
Ok mate, you should take profit now and i am sure you would be regretting this decision after a year when the market will boom and top coins will be making 10x to 1000x gains. Your post either indicate that you have already sold your holdings or you are not confident about bull run. Anyways it is your money and your choice i will hodl till moon.
Pages:
Jump to: