Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 2. (Read 76844 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 30, 2020, 02:34:04 PM
If you want to be an intelligent investor, it is important that you have some qualities. As such you have to be patient. You need to do research. Make the right decision at the right time. If you have all these qualities in you, then you will achieve success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
December 13, 2020, 01:29:42 PM
When we are tirelessly trying to earn money to become richer, it is important not to forget one simple truth. You need to live not in order to work, but you need to work in order to live with dignity. Choose the right path to fulfill your dream, but do not become its hostage. Be content with small, striving for greatness.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
December 13, 2020, 08:14:05 AM
Of course it depends on the thinking and each target and determined by each person, if they think getting rich is the right choice or their goal is to enjoy life why not?
The way people think is different and you can't conclude that what you say is good is also good for other people, no it's not like that.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
December 13, 2020, 07:12:44 AM
This is true, no easy money in crypto world and this surely not a easy money scheme that can make us instant millionaire just a couple of months or even years passed. With bad decision of crypto investments it could lose lots of fortune and that's not healthy at all. Controlling emotions and always doing research will only be the way to negate all bad decisions and future investments to come.
It is true and very clear that everyone must always control himself in making every decision when he wants to invest, because there are so many people who are frustrated as a result of losing a lot of funds through bad investments in unclear projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
December 13, 2020, 06:54:07 AM
This is true, no easy money in crypto world and this surely not a easy money scheme that can make us instant millionaire just a couple of months or even years passed. With bad decision of crypto investments it could lose lots of fortune and that's not healthy at all. Controlling emotions and always doing research will only be the way to negate all bad decisions and future investments to come.

Bad decisions taken in crypto investment can wash off all profit one has accumulated over a long period of time, hence its necessary to think / research properly before taking any investment action. For instance, when I started futures trading, I was comfortable with 2x 3x maximum. Later on greed set in, then I used 50x for a trade, I was so confident it will hit my sell target, but unfortunately the market surprised me and it went south, I got liquidated since my stop loss didn't hit. You need to build a good strategy and stick with it to be successful in crypto, you must not invest in all trending coins, knowing when not to invest is very vital too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 13, 2020, 05:06:32 AM
been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Agree, because there are many things to experience in life, but not everyone realizes that. Most people's lives are under pressure from money, so people want to become rich and they invest. But remember that wealth doesn't come from luck, everything has a reason. And the fact that most people do not understand this market go to invest in it and hope it changes their lives.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
December 13, 2020, 04:48:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 13, 2020, 04:40:15 AM
Well said.
From your writings i can feel the pain that you have gone through in the past.
But this is the major problem of the most of the newbies. Without doing a proper research on a specific coin, they do a big investment on it. And when later when the coin crashes or the it turns out to be scam, they cry on their fortune.
So it’s always better to think before you do something. As money is very valuable once gone can’t be earned so easily.
So always choose the coin wisely.
the thing that attracts most people to the cryptocurrency world is the huge profits without working hard. people think all places to invest are the same. however, that was a big mistake. many people even choose a coin because it is cheap and false information that the coin price will be very high in the future, or with a large bonus (this happened in ICOs), and it backfired on them. however, being wise, and doing research on an ICO will be a good weapon to choose the right and right investment place.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
December 13, 2020, 03:02:02 AM
You said absolutely nothing but the truth, before investing, know much about the project is needed so as not to invest in a scam project which can later lead to lost of fund, all full time investors should please learn from this thread to avoid stories that touch.
Full-time investors have also learned their investment for a long time, so don't think that these investors are stupid people in crypto, they are smarter in putting their money into investing, especially for those who have been deceived. At least once, it is clear that they will no longer easily trust anyone except people they know.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
December 13, 2020, 02:28:08 AM
Greediness has cost me a lot, I lost everything I have gathered in crypto just because I want to get so rich very fast, if you want to survive in crypto space you must learn to be focus, do not allow greed to take over you at any point. As far as the crypto space is concern, nothing is certain here, you can get it all in one day and still lose it all in one day, learn to move at your pace, you must be a wise investor.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
December 13, 2020, 01:41:28 AM
Well said.
From your writings i can feel the pain that you have gone through in the past.
But this is the major problem of the most of the newbies. Without doing a proper research on a specific coin, they do a big investment on it. And when later when the coin crashes or the it turns out to be scam, they cry on their fortune.
So it’s always better to think before you do something. As money is very valuable once gone can’t be earned so easily.
So always choose the coin wisely.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 12, 2020, 11:35:37 PM
investors do have to act wisely, that is an action that must be in an investor,
indeed at this time the condition of the Bitcoin price is experiencing high volatility,
it can even make investors feel hopeless, if someone is not wise in managing capital, then he may regret it.

Before taking any step you need to think wise, never invest what you can't afford to lose.

This really works as you don't mind what's happening from time to time, setting your target and allow the market to move from different
sides, you won't be worried if you have a sets of plans before you take your investment, not too greedy but patience enough to wait for your set targets.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
December 12, 2020, 11:20:32 PM
Don't be too greedy just because you want to get your desire to take a trading risk in crypto, only people who are patient and more able to take advantage of their not excessive profits, in my view, crypto will be able to increase more rapidly because of project adoption -A new project that makes the price increase and makes this growth even faster which makes crypto even higher in price in the future.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
December 12, 2020, 07:57:58 PM
You said absolutely nothing but the truth, before investing, know much about the project is needed so as not to invest in a scam project which can later lead to lost of fund, all full time investors should please learn from this thread to avoid stories that touch.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
December 12, 2020, 06:04:56 PM
investors do have to act wisely, that is an action that must be in an investor,
indeed at this time the condition of the Bitcoin price is experiencing high volatility,
it can even make investors feel hopeless, if someone is not wise in managing capital, then he may regret it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
December 12, 2020, 11:16:54 AM
Currently, there are many investment alternatives that we can take advantage of. However, it is difficult to sort out which investment option will best compensate us. but for me personally don't like high risk appetite so prefer safe investment with BTC and altcoin ETH.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 12, 2020, 10:31:44 AM
Everyone have diverse dreams and numerous individuals need to gotten to be wealthy and to gain enormous benefit so that's why until they holding their coins. It is appreciated that since possibly they have purposes why they hold it and indeed me I’m holding my coin right presently since I accept to my possess inquire about each individuals have distinctive considering but you have got to a point on your explanation but for beyond any doubt others will moreover clarification why they HODL.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
December 12, 2020, 09:50:16 AM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
I totally believe in this one. Being rich must not be your goal but rather having a good life. Actually, it is a matter of choice, I mean you gotta take the opportunity even if it is vague and risky because if you don't there's a chance you could miss it or regret it later thereby work on it. The thing here as well is, don't be greedy, you should always set your exit point or target price and this could perfectly fit for holders. You don't hold for too long, if you think the profit is enough then liquidate and then set another goal.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 12, 2020, 09:48:16 AM
That's right! Be contented as long as you can earn which you think is enough. Being greedy is not good and mostly it turned to a huge loses. Be a wise investor is the best thing we can do and not aiming so high. Just find a good project to invest which you think you can make profit that satisfy you.
Yes, greed is not good for anyone to use and in any case because greed will not bring success to anyone in any work, so I strongly agree that everyone should always be wise in carrying out their work.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
December 12, 2020, 09:33:44 AM
I remember a friend of mine once said that a smart investor needs to learn from his predecessors, observe the market, and make hypothetical cases, stay true to his chosen purpose. prepared with risk planning, patience, emotional restraint,
There is a saying, "The wisest investment in the world is an investment in your head"
Pages:
Jump to: