Pages:
Author

Topic: Be a wise investor - page 5. (Read 76845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 19, 2020, 11:09:05 PM
Getting rich is not easy and it is not as easy as we imagine, everyone wants to get rich instantly.
 Rich needs extra struggle, as well as being in crypto, which requires patience and choosing a project that is really real, not a scam crypto project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 19, 2020, 05:29:35 PM
Lately I lost and I knew why I lost such huge. Best advise I will give every investors is to always do your research and do not be greedy. Know when to sell and when to hold. Always know the trendings in Crypto and follow it up. Understand trading and it's negative and positive to avoid loosing all your profits and capital. Learn to be careful and watchful!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2020, 05:24:03 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
I agree. At first I was too focused on holding even though the price of tokens / coins at that time was able to give me profit. In the end the coin / token price fell again and had to hold for longer.
However, people who get a lot of profit, of course, take a higher risk.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 19, 2020, 05:18:08 PM
Indeed, we should be wise investors, because the most important thing in life is not money or wealth. So being rich is not necessarily
happy for everyone, with a good life is more than enough. Sometimes the pursuit of wealth will only tire us out and make us obsessed
with money. By being a wise investor, we will avoid greed. Because a wise investor always uses reason, and can control his emotions.
As you say the problem is that many people not only want to make some money in the markets what they want is to become rich in the markets with a capital that is too low and this has the consequence that they have to take huge risks in order for them to be able to achieve their dreams, but the problem with that kind of strategy is that sooner or later you're going to make a mistake and that mistake is going to be so big that it is going to be impossible for you to recover, as such people need to be very smart when it comes to investing and to not take risks that are too high just to multiply their money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 13, 2020, 11:46:15 PM
Indeed, we should be wise investors, because the most important thing in life is not money or wealth. So being rich is not necessarily
happy for everyone, with a good life is more than enough. Sometimes the pursuit of wealth will only tire us out and make us obsessed
with money. By being a wise investor, we will avoid greed. Because a wise investor always uses reason, and can control his emotions.
One of the things that makes you wise when you become an investor, is to often do in-depth research about what you are going to invest in, and also consider and speculate about its future developments. many people just choose a place to invest without doing research, and that is a mistake, and it is a decision that is not wise.
Currently, the condition of cryptocurrencies has improved considerably. take advantage of this opportunity by choosing your investment wisely. do some research.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
November 13, 2020, 10:22:09 PM
be a wise and smart investor, monitoring the progress of the project is important so that you don't choose the wrong coins to invest. If you are just starting out as an investor, I suggest buying coins 10 and above, it is indeed a large capital, but the possibility of loss is very small.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 13, 2020, 09:43:49 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 13, 2020, 09:30:15 PM
In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
Yes, greed takes us through many levels of emotions, but the results are often very bad. I've seen people go from $ 1k to millions in 2017, but after 1 year he is owed about $ 500k and has no home. Smiley
So please know happily and accept your small profits, as long as we maintain it for a long time, the result will definitely be better than traders using large capital or big leverage. This is also one of the best ideas applied by Warren Buffett, he is a very qualified investor and has never been psychologically manipulated by the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
November 13, 2020, 09:03:10 PM
Wise investors are investors who really understand a coin before investing he is always watching, reading, monitoring the progress of the coint it
when all is seen for sure the investor will invest in coin it and when the price starts to pump a little, it will continue to sell and can a little profit then invest in other coin
profit is a little better than waiting for a high rise but in fact the price goes down and it is difficult to return to the initial price, wise investors are certainly not greedy, because they know and can read market movements, if they get a profit they will immediately sell it without waiting anymore
As long as their is profit then nothing to worry about hoe much it will be. However, a wise investors know when to stop holding coins. For now, market is already good and if it happens that you are buying bitcoin at cheap.price then selling it now would be good. However, still waiting for more market price increase is the  best thing to do. We do not know how much market could make this time when bitcoin now is heading towards record breaking for ATH in the year of 2017.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
November 13, 2020, 07:59:41 PM
Just maintain a sell high buy low strategy if there are coin you really value and see a future for if not then use the pump and dump policy Is easier to just get in and get out high if you dont trust the project or you feel is not working towards its main goal
this is simplest strategty and in my opinion its not strategy but rule how we get profit in trading. ,even for beginer investors it the difficulty was on how we identify this sell and buy level meanwhile we were not expert in technical analisys. in fact this is not easy as our said before, we make many mistake when trading.
Activity: 978
November 13, 2020, 07:50:24 PM
Your successful advice will work at every stock market. Cryptocurrency is always predictable if you know the history and upcoming announcement. So many people are giving this advice. Actually, most of the investors are invested in cryptocurrency only for profit. I know some bounty hunters don't want to sell altcoins even though they pass into the cryptocurrency golden time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
November 13, 2020, 07:42:18 PM
Wise investors are investors who really understand a coin before investing he is always watching, reading, monitoring the progress of the coint it
when all is seen for sure the investor will invest in coin it and when the price starts to pump a little, it will continue to sell and can a little profit then invest in other coin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 13, 2020, 07:34:11 PM
Just maintain a sell high buy low strategy if there are coin you really value and see a future for if not then use the pump and dump policy Is easier to just get in and get out high if you dont trust the project or you feel is not working towards its main goal
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 13, 2020, 04:39:25 PM
Cryptocurrency require most of the discipline engaged in every other investment; patience and making the right choice in investment. We cant treat cryptocurrency differently, I consider the 4-5 year cycle an advantage. Knowing that the parabolic will come in at a time in 4 year gives opportunity to prepare, buy reliable coin in the bear market and every other attractive coins and sell when the price looks huge.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 13, 2020, 04:00:23 PM
Agreed with this, be a wise but not greedy investor. Let's all be careful in investing in a project, we must carefully study the project before jump into it. And when you see you're already gaining the take profit and by back again on its dip price. Otherwise, you will lose everything. So let's all be careful.
Unfortunately most of the people that really need to hear this advice are never going to hear it because in order to do that they will need to be looking for ways to take care of their money and they do not care about that, they care about only one thing and that is to make money as fast as possible and that kind of approach can be very rewarding as we see a few people getting huge profits in a few months, but for the most part those that follow this kind of strategy lose everything they have and then complain about the markets when it was their strategy what destroyed their account.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
November 13, 2020, 06:51:36 AM
You will get many options to invest but you have to pick the right one by which you will get some return as profit. Otherwise, you will lose your base money which you invested. An investor must be an wise person, visionary and intelligent so that he or she can choose the right place for investing money.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 13, 2020, 06:09:24 AM
be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit
How to find a worthy projects among thousands of shitcoins? Sometimes being an intelligent risk-taker isn't enough to find a pearl in the mud.
Activity: 2002
November 13, 2020, 04:58:03 AM
We never be contented if we have greedy thought inside. Usually people in crypto will be tempted if they have enough profit to take,
tempted to not taking the profit because we want more profit. We should take our profit when we can, even if that is not too big.
Frequent profits in small amount are better than cumulative profit in huge amount in crypto.

In the current situation it is very suitable to hold, I'm sure investors are also thinking about this,
especially investors from altcoin will also keep their emotions, because if you can't stand the current situation then what happens is panic selling,
yes investors must be wise,

tempted to not taking the profit because we want more profit. We should take our profit when we can, even if that is not too big.
Frequent profits in small amount are better than cumulative profit in huge amount in crypto.

oh yes, if you want getting a small profit is not the goal of an investor but a trader
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 12, 2020, 04:31:34 PM
I do not understand the problem you tried to share here about what made you lost money. Was it that you lost your investment to scammers or that your wallet was hacked or that you bought tokens at ICO that did not list? Generally what I have realised is that crypto business is not a 100% guarantee to become rich. It is a luck and coincident thing to get a token which can make you money. It takes time ti become rich.
The meaning of his message is both simple and multifaceted at the same time))
He calls not to live in anticipation of untold riches in the near future, but to benefit from cryptocurrencies here and now and enjoy real life by spending what you earn
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
November 11, 2020, 02:41:46 PM
Before we spend funds on a project, of course the very important thing is to know and fully understand the information, objectives and plans of the project developer in the future because the then we can think well whether to invest in a project or not, if we only rely on instinct and greed, of course, this is very dangerous and can trap us is in big losses later. Becoming an investor is not necessarily going to make us rich, but there are many big risks awaiting us if we don't have sufficient knowledge in investing because investing is not like a gamble that only relies on luck.
Pages:
Jump to: