Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful! E-Coin/WirexApp may be turning to a scam - page 9. (Read 9195 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I couldn't agree more on this one honestly . I'm not using them as I used to be since I don't have any projects at the moment but I do have funds there and I had an issue with Pending deposit etc ... but I do see a lot of complaints .
But well , I personally think that giving heads up to the Bitcoin community sometimes is like speaking to a wall since they won't give a shit and they will only cry after getting screwed (Mt.gox and other exchanges getting hacked is the best example for this).
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
It's just my impression and it's up to you to decide. For me, it started looking similar to past scams. WITHDRAWAL DELAY!

1. They've imposed a 3-day waiting period for withdrawal without any notice or warning. It eventually became 3-workday. It may become indefinite. You won't find any notice or warning about it on the website, even now. This kind of changes must be notified to users. But they keep it silent untill someone writes a support ticket.

2. Stopped answering support tickets. They may have been receiving too many tickets or just decided to ignore.

PS: E-coin workers don't need to send angry pm to me. Solve your problems and notify your users. Place warning on your website. It's very easy to place a html tag

Notice: 3-day waiting period

if you don't know how to add a html tag Smiley.

Pages:
Jump to: