Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards! - page 2. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Bounty campaign is good to have and everyone will have their rewards.
It is better to be satisfied on what you will get and never demand anything far from your stakes.
Be sure to do your job according to the rules! and get your rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Always be remember to be nice to the bounty manager. If you are following the rules, everything will be great and you will get stakes for your work. But is won't bring you anything if you would argue or dispute the bounty management team.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I personally really like this job. It does not require money and does not need anyone to invite or persuade to take part, as in network projects. Also, thanks to ico and their bounty programs, we get an excellent opportunity for participants not only to earn money, but also to learn more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Yes, there may be different moments, both good and bad, but you still need to always be in a positive mood and believe in the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Well some bounty managers are just greedy and i think there is the need for hunters to complain to keep others aware and awake. The cheek of it is some managers even run away with the whole rewards. Also i don't think any hunter will complain after seeing that everything is genuine and fair.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

I have seen so many people complain about the rewards that they are getting from the bounties and I just think if they knew how long people are now having to wait just to have their coins paid out to them. We need to learn to be contented because at this point the rewards from bounties are basically free money which means that we are the ones gaining no matter how much we get
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

Care to give a merit?

You don't deserve a merit by giving bounty hunters a bad reputation you do not know how it feels after promoting an ICO for 5 months and you find out they are paused or the project is fraud or the dev change the rules from no KYC to KYC I hope you'll part of that kind of ICO so you'll know the frustration.

That is why a more extensive research is needed before joining or entering a bounty campaign to ensure no possible wrong can happen. Prevention is better than reckless joining for the sake of thinking a return.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Contentment is a state of mind that can not be expressed except you have think through your situation, making decision on it and come to a conclusion and a state where you are content!
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
LOL First of all, I respect your opinion but I do not agree with some of the things you said.
To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way.
I am a bounty hunter but I do not feel insulted when other legit hunters complain. You see, the bounty team can commit mistakes too and I have seen it happen. If hunters don't complain, how will they get their correct reward?

I am not sure but you sound like a newbie bounty hunter to me. Do not put down other hunters who are complaining because sooner or later, their issues regarding bounty can also happen to you.
Activity: 378
You have the right point, that people should be more respectful to each other. There is always a way fo find a good solution. But still, there are some bounty managers and projects, that cannot give a good support and cannot communicate in a good way with hunters.
copper member
Merit: 0
No need to ask merit for your posts, it's just like whining, you just said you don't need to whine with the reward you received from the bounty campaign, but at the end of your post, you whined yourself asking for merit. Be satisfied with your condition like that, continue to be patient and always work better so that you can get the good results that you might expect.
Permit me to laugh out loud with your response to that fellow.
Please. it is quite interesting how he stylishly appeal for merit just like bounty hunters are appealing for high payment when reporting their issues to bounty managers.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
There are situations when bounty hunters do not whine for no reason but try to talk about a particular problem that has happened with some kind of generosity!
copper member
Merit: 0
bounty registration is free once you met the requirements. you are allowed to join. One of the Main reasons why people complain is unable to follow up with rules and regulations  guiding the bounty. E.G when to make reports, how to report. what to do in the bounty.
Also some people can not be certain with the Number of Campaign they are participating which leads to the participant unable to follow up with changes introduced by campaign mangers thereby missing out on the payments. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Care to give a merit?

I think most bounty hunters complain not because the reward is small, but for other reasons.
The distribution of the reward is the main reason for many complaints i think.
ICO company often promise they will distribute the reward few weeks after ICO, but it usually not happening accordingly.
Activity: 271
Usually the bounty task is just to promote the project you like, but some bounty hunters think this is a rich wealth. Through my observations, it is found that the cryptocurrency downturn is the most difficult day for bounty hunters. Bounty hunters can only make money when the cryptocurrency takes off.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
No need to ask merit for your posts, it's just like whining, you just said you don't need to whine with the reward you received from the bounty campaign, but at the end of your post, you whined yourself asking for merit. Be satisfied with your condition like that, continue to be patient and always work better so that you can get the good results that you might expect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Care to give a merit?

Well, we cannot really question why there's a lot of bounty hunters that complains about their rewards. This is due to inconsistencies of the bounty manager who managed the campaign and do not give the exact amount they promised to the bounty hunters.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Not good asking for merit you could get a ban here for doing that, although you have a good post, still you should refrain for asking for merit, if you have confidence in your post and it deserves a merit people will rewards you for this, in my opinion, nothing extraordinary in your post to get a merit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Care to give a merit?

They shouldnt not, specific rewards are announced and given by the company. IF you can see, this is free even you work hard for it cause investors are buying it for their money and you just earning it just by sharing on facebook or twitter. Any amount for a light work should be appreciated. Greed is now conquering some hunters and eagerness to earn huge reward. I appreciate this post but youre begging for merit isnt good.
Activity: 658
I believe that bounty hunter is joining the campaign to get their hands on the reward that they wish they got. So i think it can be acceptable if they are consent on the amount or value of the reward, especially if they done the bounty for a bit long time. And i'm also believe that they done the bounty not for investment.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
Not all are thinking the same as you and I really think that the people that act that way don't really know the rules of engagement that you are talking about, We can see that there are many newbies (not the rank) out there that are flooding the bounty section that really wants to make money out of it, They will surely want just the reward and not the benefit for both bounty hunter and ICO, A bounty hunter should always think positively when joining an ICO should learn that he needs to make that project success in terms of advertising it and making an amends to share it to every people he would know that is interested in cryptocurrency because if that project would  not be a success the reward or tokens that he may get can just go to waste.

So please learn to love the ICO that can give you profit, Both sides should benefit from one another and not just a one-sided thing.

I agree with you, that both of them really need each other.
so if you want to succeed in running the gift, we must be able to attract investors by doing the best we have.
Pages:
Jump to: