Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards! - page 4. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Bounty participants will be disappointed when spending time and interest is not proportional. After all, it takes a few months and the reward is very low. It is recommended to stay in hand and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
Young man is not you decide when to put an end. Spend more than a month or two on the company and get $ 10 is a humiliation. If so the company will continue to do will work themselves.
Activity: 518
Im always contented in what I received as long as  my stakes are correctly computed and tokens are correctly distributed. If ever there are any dispute on my stakes I just talk or send messages to the Bounty Manager so that the problem would be solved instead of trashtalking  about the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the only case when everyone is unhappy is due to a delay in payment, and so the rewards are quite fair given the cost of resources
Activity: 504
Yes, bounty hunters must be contented on what they get. Because not all bounty project became successful. So they only distribute small amount of rewards. And we should be ready for that at the time we join that bounty.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
I support one of your points that bounty hunters should add more professionalism to their work but am also of the opinion that their should be fixed bounty rewards in USD at the lowest price of the token. I also think there should be maximum participation of hunters in a campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
You are not right. We are not users. With the ICO team, we actually enter into a contract, filling out their form of joining the ICO generosity campaign. In fact, this is a contract for the provision of services, that is, the advertising of their project ICO.

Bounty hunters are one of the parties to this treaty and must be carried out by both parties. The fact that now the ICO team, after the fulfillment of the contract, announces the KYC audit, is a new type of fraud in order to not pay us the earned tokens. In some cases, we simply cannot enter the required information due to the fact that different states have different legislation.

Do you think that we should not even complain if we are illegally deprived of earned tokens by committing fraud against us?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
Yes, we choose the project (bounty campaign) in which we participate and read the conditions, but I can’t rejoice when I receive an award of about 10 dollars for participating in the campaign for more than a month. But I don’t sell coins in such cases and I’m waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Most bounty hunters are being discouraged once they received their bounty rewards lesser from what they are expecting. We must take note that not all bounty rewards are fixed because most of the time, the allocated rewards is depends on the percentage in the total amount raised in their ICO sales, if it is less from our calculated rewards then we must be contented on what given to us.
Activity: 364
I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.
There are instances that bounty hunters whine with the rewards they got as they expect more but were given less. It is all computed in the spreadsheet and there are scenarios that the bounty in charge change the number of tokens given to participants. It is very frustrating because we feel that we are being cheated by the bounty managers and we can't control the emotions of our fellow bounty hunters.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Try checking why they did it, obviously they are not satisfied, because what was promised from the start by the team is not the same as reality. obviously they were angry as if they were cheated. projects and developers who have committed crimes should be immediately trimmed and secured. does anyone agree
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
In the past, hunters could earn a few thousand dollars, but now it's very difficult because the school psychology is down, so bountyers are depressed about their work doing well or not. Each project has the results and reward you deserve to follow the good projects and do not bother.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I'm not complaining for the payment of the generosity of even a small payout, I'm happy. Disappointing right now that a lot of scams and they do not pay for the work done.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
You have to understand where they're coming from. They work hard for a certain bounty and when its about time to get their reward then suddenly they got less. So definitely they will let everyone learn about that bounty and wanted to know the reason about getting less reward.

As you have said, rules is rules but how about campaigns changing their rule in the last minute? Do you think its fair as well? Such as requiring KYC right after the completion of the ICO or projects totally reducing the bounty rewards?
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
This is the most ridiculous post that I have read here in the Altcoin section for a while. But that doesn't surprise me, since the OP is a noob without a single merit point. Why we should be contended with whatever scraps the bounty manager throws towards us? We are not beggars. We are demanding a decent salary for the job that we are doing.
While I can smell that OP is trying to have a merit and his hashtag is the best. #roadtojuniormember
With his post he want to have some sympathy from bounty hunters but it turned out the other way around. Grin
Nice try though.

Nothing in this world is free and so our service.

If I had the option of leaving him with a negative merit, then I'd have done that. The OP is just insulting hard working bounty hunters. We do quality work, and we put a lot of effort in to it. And that is the reason why we feel bad when the rewards are not paid. Those who don't have any quality, probably won't care about the rewards.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This is the most ridiculous post that I have read here in the Altcoin section for a while. But that doesn't surprise me, since the OP is a noob without a single merit point. Why we should be contended with whatever scraps the bounty manager throws towards us? We are not beggars. We are demanding a decent salary for the job that we are doing.
While I can smell that OP is trying to have a merit and his hashtag is the best. #roadtojuniormember
With his post he want to have some sympathy from bounty hunters but it turned out the other way around. Grin
Nice try though.

Nothing in this world is free and so our service.
Activity: 308
I agree with you that the reward may not be as big as you originally intended. But sometimes it happens that the organizers of the bounty delay payment of awards for long months or just do not pay, although all this is written in their own rules. This is really a shame. And the most insulting thing is that from the point of view of the law, you can’t influence them and you can’t do anything to them. This is on my opinion the most offensive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Bounty hunters are working for hours on pc, and thay request what thet deserved. Nothing more or less and they don't have any protection, so pls be more gentle and kind to them.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

A lot of them are whining, yet, they are not doing a good job. And when they are removed from the bounty because of their unacceptable behavior, they will blame the bounty manager and whine in the main telegram group or ANN thread of the ICO. That behaviors should be removed by these bounty hunters.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Sometimes the bounty hunters are at fault because they choose to do a bad bounty campaign. That's why it's always important to choose the right bounty campaign that will give you a good reward. And come to think of it, I think that icos now are not as good like it was used to.
Pages:
Jump to: