Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards! - page 3. (Read 914 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Many bounty hunters nowadays are new to industry who recently joined the crypto and jumped immediately to being a bounty hunter because of a friend's referral. Bounty tasks is very simple especially fb and twitter tasks even the person don't know about crypto can do it. They don't know the rules of engagement.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Every bounty hunters should understand the consequences they could possibly get by joining on a Bounty Campaign, some campaigns are only based on the stakes so there is a possibility that you can get lesser than you expected when the ICO doesn't go well.

I agree that we should be contented, we chose the project we want to be in so we should accept the rewards we can get
Also, Bounty Manager surely won't like to get a bad reputation, they probably want the best for the project and for all the bounty hunters.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I can also see that condition in many telegram group where the bounty participant asking impolitely. They are shouting to the admin of the project.
Some of them are impatient when waiting for the payment of the bounty campaign. As a fellow bounty hunter i think i understand what in the mind of bounty hunter, that because they had an urgent need for the reward.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
from all the results of the campaign bounty prize it can be seen from our own seriousness,if we already have the intention or effort to give appreciation to the project we are going to follow we ourselves must solve it well and orderly division will be fair with the results are maximum..
I just give a suggestion, that we must have an effort for a perfect result and don't be late to get it ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
reasonable only when the bounty hunter will whine there are circumstances. certainly, it's not like the results they get especially if still new in this field. Indeed the bounty hunter needs mental and brain twist of being able to remain productive. and with the results from the bounty of course if it could offer it to any other coins are far more will also have the potential to produce.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

Care to give a merit?

You don't deserve a merit by giving bounty hunters a bad reputation you do not know how it feels after promoting an ICO for 5 months and you find out they are paused or the project is fraud or the dev change the rules from no KYC to KYC I hope you'll part of that kind of ICO so you'll know the frustration.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
The current bounty of rewards is reduced or delayed due mainly to the exchange rate situation. The situation can only improve as the exchange rate of BTC and ETH recover only. So do not be too anxious to wait until December to hope for the bull market.

It is good also for the bounty managers to delay the distribution because if they will release it now, it will surely collide its price to go below.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The current market situations is not helping matters compared to last year, so I believed that when the market conditions changes to bullish obviously bounty hunters will have cause to be satisfy with their rewards more so most ICOs are extending their campaigns without increment in the already allocated percentage tokens at the expences of hunters thus reducing the rewards of hunters at the end their ICOs.
copper member
CryptoMarketAds
you are wrong, because their bounty hunter is not satisfied because the bad management and the campaign they are following is not in accordance with the agreement. we bounty hunters never protested when everything was in accordance with the rules but we also did not beg when betrayed. You have no right to say this, it looks like you don't understand the bounty hunters

That is a one point, though we also have to consider some bounty hunters that has a successful bounty campaign, yet still murmurs about their rewards.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
What do they expect that is just like 2 percent of the whole pie that will be divided into what? 300 users?

Well I guess advertising the ICO in a better way could make a difference. Even if they give low amount of tokens as long as each of it is valuable then they will be compensated with a good amount converted in USD.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Actually it is our choice of becoming a bounty hunter and therefore must not be professional enough to accept what one is scheduled to receive. Yet on the other hand they the ICO project must also know that we have worked hard doing the task and therefore must receive atleast a just compensation. So it should be a matter of balance between the two.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
The current bounty of rewards is reduced or delayed due mainly to the exchange rate situation. The situation can only improve as the exchange rate of BTC and ETH recover only. So do not be too anxious to wait until December to hope for the bull market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

Care to give a merit?
Inasmuch as the bounty gives the correct and accurate amount allocated, then there is nothing to complain about. Complaining in this case is a waste of time. Although, in cases where the manager or the project team cheats, then one can complain and claim one's right. Although, there are times that getting justice might be difficult, which is why bounty hunters threaten to destroy such project by spreading bad reports about it!
Activity: 574
I think all that complain comes because of the reward isn't meet their expectation on the amount or on the price when it sell able.
On the price, i believe that isn't just the bounty hunter that complain, the investors could also complain, cause it is most likely different with the price when they purchase the coins.
Activity: 145
Contentment is a value to be possessed in life.
Bounty rewards payments is best when received within the time frame of ICO project declared.It is good also when is big but when is low beyond the expectations of to yours.Contentment is the issue already.
Whatever happens teach your heart to be always on the positive side.In life is full of challenges as well with the bounty projects.Just hope always best is coming as long we continue patronize bounty campaigns.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
Some bounty hunters must know how to compute the distribution of tokens that it is depend on the allocated token and the number of the participants. There is nothing to complain as long as it is fair enough and you do better for the campaign. I do not complain as long as I get better reward and listed on the exchange because I finally going to see the result of all my effort, and it is good to be part of the campaign that doing great during hard and soft caps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Try checking why they did it, obviously they are not satisfied, because what was promised from the start by the team is not the same as reality. obviously they were angry as if they were cheated. projects and developers who have committed crimes should be immediately trimmed and secured. does anyone agree
Yeah, I think it's normal when someone asked the payment for what he/she has done. Becoming a bounty hunter is not an easy thing, it needs time, needs a hard work. It's becoming abnormal when someone asked the payment for what he/she has not done.
copper member
CryptoMarketAds

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
this is the reality. always stronger bit weaker. so if you are to be weaker then you have to be sufferer.

That is a good point. But to those bounty hunters that believe on the project. They don't have to worry about it.
Activity: 616

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
I've experience those occurrence, i see people keep on shouting in a project's telegram group because the reward from bounty campaign is not worth compared to the effort that they done.
Activity: 476

Bounty hunters should give bigger support to ICOs and be more patient as the situation on the market is
not easy. On the other hand ICOs should be more respectful towards hunters. At the end, we are at the
same boat, do not shake it unnecessarily.
Pages:
Jump to: