Pages:
Author

Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards! - page 6. (Read 914 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
Now participation in the bounty is not as profitable as it was before. Previously, hunters could earn a few thousand dollars per month, and today, many bounty reduce the pool of payments, and from this payments become very small. Therefore, hunters are outraged.

You are right, bounties are not giving much profit these days also I guess the market value has made bounties a dead rubber like you are not even getting dollars in hundreds that's the thing which is worrying.

That is right. We just really hope that the bounty campaign that we join is good for a long term. Because this year might not be good for ICO's.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
this is the reality. always stronger bit weaker. so if you are to be weaker then you have to be sufferer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Now participation in the bounty is not as profitable as it was before. Previously, hunters could earn a few thousand dollars per month, and today, many bounty reduce the pool of payments, and from this payments become very small. Therefore, hunters are outraged.

You are right, bounties are not giving much profit these days also I guess the market value has made bounties a dead rubber like you are not even getting dollars in hundreds that's the thing which is worrying.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 01:22:28 PM
Why do bounty hunters complain? Because some of them have worked hard. But there was no corresponding reward. It depends on the bad bounty manager. Some bounty managers are unable to manage the bounty. Some bounty managers lack the judgment of the authenticity of the project.

Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 10, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Seriously I was planning on starting a topic on this same issues, if you see the way some bounty hunters behave after each bounty, some of them are so rude and insulting to the bounty manager, I just wish I could knock some sense into them sometimes.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
November 10, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
various forms of protest from bounty hunters are usually triggered from any disappointment on the part of the developer or bounty managers who are indeed unable to keep their initial promises.
it won't even be the same as you think. because not everyone thinks being a bounty participant is part time work. some of them even become bounty participants are the main job.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 10, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
I agree with your point that bounty members should be more professional and mature but i also think that the bounty reward should be fixed both in terms of amount of tokens and its equivalent value in usd before the launch of bounty camoaign and the team should be bound to pay that reward after the campaign regardless of outcome of the campaign, this will help in avoiding most of the confusion and trouble among the bounty hunters, also the reward needs to be delievered within 30 days after ico end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 10, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
you are wrong, because their bounty hunter is not satisfied because the bad management and the campaign they are following is not in accordance with the agreement. we bounty hunters never protested when everything was in accordance with the rules but we also did not beg when betrayed. You have no right to say this, it looks like you don't understand the bounty hunters
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 10, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
Not all are thinking the same as you and I really think that the people that act that way don't really know the rules of engagement that you are talking about, We can see that there are many newbies (not the rank) out there that are flooding the bounty section that really wants to make money out of it, They will surely want just the reward and not the benefit for both bounty hunter and ICO, A bounty hunter should always think positively when joining an ICO should learn that he needs to make that project success in terms of advertising it and making an amends to share it to every people he would know that is interested in cryptocurrency because if that project would  not be a success the reward or tokens that he may get can just go to waste.

So please learn to love the ICO that can give you profit, Both sides should benefit from one another and not just a one-sided thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 10:50:36 AM
As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

Everything depends on the person, you cannot judge the whole comunity by those "acting reckless and nonsense". Bounty hunters are not protected from any sort of fraud, plus the market is not really favourable for projects to be listed on big exchanges. People are nervous and irritated, that's it.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
November 10, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
Pages:
Jump to: